Help me Sup Forums

Help me Sup Forums

Why I am having a lot of compression artifacts on this video?

I am using X-Media Recode, and is the first time I see so many artifacts...

Other urls found in this thread:

gitgud.io/nixx/WebMConverter
youtube.com/watch?v=r6Rp-uo6HmI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Maybe the pattern on the dress is making it worse

Oh, that was what I thought too, I made this other one and is not that bad.

Increase the bitrate accordingly for each video so the filesize turns out to be 4MB max.

any tips on the configuration I have to use to make it better? please?

That pattern is a bit better defined. It is when you have multiple colors in a tight configuration that would cause the artifacting.

Not too different from what you would see from jpeg compression.

You really should have her stand on the floor instead of the wall.

Any tips on the cofig I should use?

Moaaar

I increased bitrate on this one.... what do you think?

Talk about teasing
Holy shit

those legs... not inside you car or that hotel's bed!!

yes, I tried something different this time, but fucking dress is messing up webm conversion!

not so many problems with this other dress

>Those thighs
HHHHNNNNNNGG

Do you have other problematic dresses that you need help with?

What is this shit. Just use WebM for Retards with high quality mode enabled.
gitgud.io/nixx/WebMConverter

no, all other dresses are fine :/

How many dresses does she have?

Idk who this chick is bit she's got some pretty meaty thighs

alpha as fuck! have the best fetish
cali or medellin?

a lot, but that is the only problematic

kek, compression... nice excuse, bitch.

Ok, game over, tits or gtfo!

Oh shit that one is pretty hot
Keep them coming bro

Well, I like X-Media Recode because have so many editing tools, :(

Nobody is really helping me

You could always have her take the dress off, that would remove any artifacts coming from the dress.

prolly because they're distracted by those thighs

Lift that dress up please.

I guess I will be changing settings until I solve this problem, thanks for nothing Sup Forums

Nudes or gtfo

>Thinking Sup Forums would help you when you're not showing tits.

Are you at least using constant quality?

what kind of camera is it? maybe a higher quality cmos or whatever wouldn't be affected by the dress

what different types of formats have you tried recording in maybe one of them could handle it better?

what variety of asian is she?

Yay!

That ain't enough sweetheart. You need to show them to us by making new video's, no old ones.

>Polka dots dress
Muh dick

also a higher framerate wouldn't hurt... and bump that bitrate up to like 20,000 kbps

nope, same results, I am trying to achieve at least 15 sec videos

Windows Phone, source video is 1080p and really crisp... the problem is not the source, problem is when converted to webm.

so bump up that bitrate stupidly high and lower it until it starts artifacting again and problem solved?

Source?

Red dress and pigtails...oh lawd. I'm sorry things aren't working out brother, but damn your hitting my spot with these tight dresses.

ok, I bumped to 3000kbps, quality is better but file increase in size and I am trying to convert at least 15 secs on each clip.

So, bumping bitrate is the only solution? You think the problem is with that dress in specific?

Jesus, enough with tease, time to see what is underneath that dress. Lift it up, we need to see some pussy or panties.

yeah the dress just has too much data in it and cant be compressed well.

yea i think that dress is the biggest factor
i know more about pictures then videos but if its at all similar the amount of sharp edges and drastically different colors on that dress are causing the video to have more iframes and/or pframes then what the codec is built for and so its using a less then normal amount of pframes iframes in the other parts of the video( the white wall ) where post of the pixels are a similar color and don't move around as much
TLDR
when she wears that dress have her move slower in a higher lighting situation and use a higher bitrate on those videos

thanks for the only good explanation in the whole thread

korean

This fucking asshole and his endless spam.

50 different fucking anons told you so stop posting your shit in your last cancerous thread.

She makes my dick explode.

being teased by unnatractive japs is op's fetish, and he is thick enough to think it is most people's so.

sage and move on.

East-Asians are quite hot generally. And I don't think he is looking to please everyone's fetishes. If you don't enjoy, you are not forced to watch.

y no ass

thanks user, really good explanation!

>east asians are quite hot

fucking beta detected. Steer clear of the yellow niggas small man. They are a fucking pain in the ass.

wow thanks op if I wanted to watch videos of flatchested asian women in short dresses i would have fucking googld it

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESAGE

I meant this one! Really good explanation user!!!

is this bitch going to show de pusi or is op going to fuck off?

dickteasing is for beta cucks.

More like this?

Keep them coming.

Maybe I can upload the orignal mp4 videos and you can help me to find the correct configuration

not a problem.. the higher light thing might help alot more then you think cell phone cameras just react to the enviroment they're in as best they can and because you can't manually adjust them changing the scene to fit the camera is your best bet

on a side note this is the kind of stuff i like to shoop

Please do so.

Its all about the bitrate. That too low so you're getting artifacts.
There are different techniques to compress/store (video)data.

This video explains it well
youtube.com/watch?v=r6Rp-uo6HmI
I know he is a faggot but explains it very well

Show more please!

so that fucking dress is like confetti, lol

Also, I think that was too much for my phone too, after 5 mins of recording I got a warning that my Lumia was getting really hot.

Original video is really clear and crisp.

Any sex tapes?

Rotate the videos as well, jesus, having to crank your neck to view the vids is annoying.

I'll do that next time user, sorry about that

Is she your gf or just some whore?
If so where and how much

Well now I feel like a douche, props on the girl and thanks for the vids.

Probably not much you can do regarding the pixelation as others have said, only so many bits available and a lot of them are getting used on the dress as other people have said. Big blocky colours compress better than fancy patterns.

Then she is asian?
Japanese master race?

no worries user, thanks!

Korean, read the fucking thread!

Jesus

Okay, user-kun.
But I thought it was a rumor.

Can you upload all the videos into mega or something? Would love the original quality.