Post yfw the white race inevitably dies out

Post yfw the white race inevitably dies out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

White people are like bees, when we go you're all coming with us.

all good things must come to an end

Get the fuck of sand nigger... When i will see you race i go to the zoo and take a look in to the ape cage.

hopefully not, white people are so attractive.

Remind me - what happened to that character again?

What the fuck are you talking about

Are you looking for friends jew? Back to the oven you piece of crap!

>Posts image of ally spy who kills Nazis
>"wtf get out jew"

Gtfo JIDF!!!

Now...

WE

/thread times 10000000000

1v1 me at age of empires faggot

Can you educate yourself? The white race is not "dying out", what's happening is in about 600 years time whites will slowly delude into other races along with arabs etc. So really, your great, great grandchildren will have strong, dominant European genes inside them.

At least we'll be known as the race that conquered shit, built the most advanced civilizations, took millions as our slaves despite being outnumbered, advanced modern medicine and progressed human history as we know it. Whereas you'll be known as the poor race who are dying of starvation, AIDS and malaria while the rest of you are still in cannibalistic tribes or raping and mutilating children during village raids like the savages you are.

Jealous nigger

why does this sub-saharan think he is an arab?

>be basketball american
>have christian name
>thinks christianity is a white man's religion
>become muslim and take a muslim name
>pretend the islamic slave trade never happened

Just think, when theres no whites left, who will you shitskins have left to Jihad on? Oh thats right you'll go back to fucking goats and killing each other :\

mfw sand niggers will die before the obvious supreme aryans

>>pretend the islamic slave trade never happened
>pretend its not happening now

We the majority now.

>then the human race dies damn

Imagine if this happened on a massive scale...the streets would run with blood of whites
Pic related

> mfw i'm heading to the winchester

You do realize arabs are done not long after whites right? Arab is the second least populated race after whites. At least whites reigned supreme for hundreds of years. We'll be going to a better place. Not as if the world will last that long when the only humans left are niggers and sandniggers. maybe the Chinese/Japanese will help you out.

t. Alberto Barbosa

The White race holding the world together lets hope the Asians learn from our mistake.

Am I in the wrong here??

>Be me
>Be at college
>College has area called Essential Skills
>Basically meant for people who's parents drank or smoked during their pregnancy
>Be in the area
>Need a piss
>Go for a piss
>Mid-piss black guy with down syndrome bursts through the door and stands at the urinal next to me (I was the only one in there, four other urinals free)
>He pulls his trousers all the way down like a fucking 3-year-old
>Instead of pissing he spends the entire time staring at my dick
>Ask him what the fuck he thinks he's doing, he runs out crying
>Principal calls me into his office, I explain what happened
>Shouts at me for not "accepting the disabled" and not letting him "be who he is"
>Punishment: Two weeks of cleaning the Essential Skills classrooms every time I have a free period.

What. The. Fuck.

Pic: If he went on a diet, 10/10 lookalike

The chinese wont make our mistake. They are completely unashamed of their racism and cheerfully xenophobic.

Niggers will get NOTHING from the chinese.

What's this from?

empire of dust
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

Actually he's right, demographic trends are pretty clear, rather than accept a shrinking economy, ageing of the population and a more limited role in world politics/economy like the Japanese have, Europe and the US have chosen to make up for low birth rates through immigation, whites are certain to become a minority in the US before 2050, this is fact. Meanwhile Mexico was only 20% white at the begining of the 20th century whereas today Euroepan is the largest component in Mexican genetics (60%) the reason is a white man marries a white girl and has 2-3 white children while on the side taking a mestizo woman (50% white) whose children will be 75% white... Unlike American whites whose wives won't touch them and who will not take other women we are winning the demographic race, sending most of our shit tier non whites to the US (it's fact Mexicans in the US have lower European admixture than the mean for Mexicans in Mexico) and accepting only white migration (mainly from Argentina and Spain) this is a very succesful process, Uruguay is now almost fully white and certainly more so than most Western European nations... It's the people who fuck and reproduce that win... We'll have to thank Trump eventually for that wall as we'll certainly need it once the US becomes toxic on the amount of niggers and Muslims they'll continue to let in... Think I'm lying? Look it up this is all demographic facts...