Hey summer fags we have a secret board and I feel bad your left out

Hey summer fags we have a secret board and I feel bad your left out

Awesome thanks lol tell 9gag

what does it do?

Thanks Sup Forumsro. I was wondering where all the coolfags hung out. This is great. I just did it and now I'm down with the dark net. You are the best!!!

The real fun starts there my friend

wtf nigga this shit actually worked

>your left out
>your

YOU'RE

Go back to school, dumbass.

Your stupidity is showing.

it sure is warm here

why are we even in this summer infested board anymore?

gg fucking go ahead and tell them faggot

sage

No we just made that board so all the edgelords would flock to it in an effort to be an "oldfag". Im glad to hear its working

wow, great lifehack m8, everyone should check this out, way better than 9gag

Boys you can get child pr0n if you're into that thing then you should do it

checked

Wtf OP don't give our secrets away to these summerfaggots. This information is for old fags only! We don't want non-triforcing summerfags on the secret board!

Dude those summer fags don't even know what they're missing out on lmao it's fucking crazy on the secret board rn

I feel bad for you dickheads that were never at /4/. Secret board ftw.

Lets spread this to 9gag, reddit, tumblr, facebook, instagram, twitter, google+, youtube, cnn, bbc

Don't give access to the secret board ffs... summerfags can't handle this dark net secret board...

Oh god the times we have had over there fucking golden times pure winrar.

Why wouldn't it?

stop replying to the thread and let it die fags. Secret boards are enough going to shit as is

Your autism is showing :(

way to ruin our sikrit klub asshat

guys dont do this it creates mustard gas

No, never. /4/ should be for all

010100100100100101010000001000000101010001001000010001010010000001001110010001010101011101000110010000010100011101010011

Bumping to help out the summerfags :)

RIP THE NEWFAGS

Not sure if y'all trolling...

>summer fag thinks board isn't legit
gtfo

you tried so hard to make it believable you overdid it and now its so unbelievable it's giving everyone cancer.

Seriously, fuck off with this shit. Do you really want a bunch of teenagers and faggots ruining the board with edginess and traps? Sage

It makes it unbelievable cause there's not such a "guide" for Linux. Just 4 those dumbass win and Mac shit

Why the fuck did you share it you dickwagon!? Fucking summerfags incoming, gratz...

But the summer fags deserve to see our lulz

Summerfag here, it works! thanks for posting that.

This guy is right newfags. OP is trying to have you install a powerfull trojan to backtrace you. DON'T do it

This was the only place where we could share anything without these 16yo white knights fags, why would you share it?

I meant all these failed abortion attempts of human beings replying with "omg dun't tell the summufegs" "lol wurked fur meh hurr durr"
imbeciles.

Been on this board for 2 years and never knew this. Thanks user.

Fake as fuck