How do guys with 6 inch dicks or less even deal?

How do guys with 6 inch dicks or less even deal?

Is 7,5 inch good? Im 19 yo

i got a 5" when hard dick and my gf says she loves it

jk i don't have a gf kill me

Easy I actually know how to use my average sized penis.
Also foreplay, toys and bdsm make things much more interesting than just ramming your meat rod in to a vagina.

I'm 1 inch flaccid, 3 inches hard. I'm too much of a pussy to kill myself. I wish someone Or something would murder me. Tfw there's No point in living Without a dick

Kek i remember this

You have a bigger dick. I have a way bigger wallet. Want to see which one makes her happier? ;)

7x5in

Every girl comes back for more

Yeah, for more laughter

I'm 6 inches... my gf cums almost every time. 2-4 times a night usually. I sometimes wish I had a little more girth but whatever.

By putting it in the vagina and making the expected movements to help myself and the female reach a climax.

PUT YOUR DICK AWAY FAGGOT

MODS BAN THIS FUCKING DICK THREAD

It's not the size that counts. It's how you use it.

Probably the girl who has dumb cuck to buy her everything while she fucks random niggers is the happiest bitch on this earth

Can any femanons please comment on whether dick size matters?

My friend's bf got a 3 inch one and she still likes him.. so yeah

Also, what's more important: being funny/good personality or big dick?

>implying well endowed guys don't also use those things on girls leading to awesome sex with an awesome cock
K

that dick is barely 6 inches and took a shitty camera angle to make it look bigger lol. I'm 8 inches but girls don't really care about size

femanon here, it matters a lot, there's nothing u can do whit a short thin pencil dick. 5,5 inchs to start and then we can talk about sex skills but never less

Same here. A little over 5 inches, which is the size of the old 3DS. Oh well, at least I have 3DS.

Wait 5.5 inches girth?

Well, you're funny by default if your cock is tiny.

Backstory:
This is a man, generally disappointed with himself, probably overweight.
His penis is 5,5 inches long.

nice picture, how many tries did it take you to get the angle just right to make it look so big? i bet you're like 6.5", 7" max, it's not that much.
but it's nice you're proud of it.

This
2 out of 3 of the well-hung guys I've been with thought straight up jackhammering would get the job done. The average-sized guy I was with had far more finesse. I mean I like them slightly bigger than average but if you spend too long on a big cock it gets too sore for size to be a bonus

I doubt that's his picture. OP has smaller, I'm sure.

Mines just exactly at 6"
Always thought that was small but the first time I had sex the girl said it was definitely a good size for her. She ended up asking me out after and she turned out to be pretty cool.

idk
im guessing with a lot of hip action
and over the top thrusting

Casanova procedure my man

>mfw I'm 6.4 inches Length x 6 Inches girth.

Above average I guess.

all us guys with tiny dicks are either cucks are gay, i prefer gay

I use to be a straight male, played sports, somewhat popular, good looking, but my penis was only four inches. It was humiliating, my gf would say it was just right and made her orgasm but I found out she was lying.

Several more relationships like this and I started to cross dress. Four years ago I started hrt. Now I'm a passable transgender. Since my penis was only 5" it was very feminine and I love being a girl more than a boy. Sex sucks but I deal with it.

Even as a trap anything under 7.5" is laughable. I need thick long cock only.

Ref

Be the ones getting fucked instead.

good one thing no cares about a traps opinion of dicks, just kill yourself you mentally disabled faggot

D.E.G.E.N.E.R.A.T.E
E
G
E
N
E
R
A
T
E

kek shes faking it m8 .. me and her always have a laugh at your small cock

Idk if gay is the right term but yeah guys with small dicks most likely play with their asshole

I manager just fine, thank you very much.

Isn't the average in the US like 5.5"? That's a lot. I'm sure the majority of the population is dealing just fine, faggot.

virgin under 6" feelsbadman

No idea. Why don't you tell us what it's like.

I do fine

Friend's gf asked to see it, so I let her

I don't have sex.

I mean, why would you? No woman (or man, for that matter) will ever be able to please you better than you can please yourself. And when I do have sex, I spend a lot of time on foreplay and oral, and once sex properly starts, I try to positions myself and my partner in such a way that I can please them even with my small dick.

It's not tiny or pencil thin, so I do have something to work with, but it takes much more effort.

6 inches? that's still small m8.
the real question is how do people with dicks less than 20 cm deal with it?

fuck off, no respectable woman wants a 12 inch dick in them. grow the fuck up kid.

SAVAGE

Holy hell man

Is to 2 late past 18 to get a decent sized dick?

I hear how your dick size is determined during puberty and how much you workout.

If that's true then 3/4 of Sup Forums still have a chance of growing

Your dick is really good

Pic of you balancing on your cock plz

:(

Oh look its the asian with the average size dick. You're 6 inches bro you can't talk shit

WTF happened to you, bro?

I dont make love, I FUCK hard.

lol, I got you mad enough to remember me.

stay smaller than me white boi
you should be ashamed

look like good to me

we went through this I'm bigger than you now eat a dick fag

no rates?

What the fuck did you implant in your dick ?

then why are you in this thread? I'm here to make fun of you cucks, you're clearly here because op made you mad. And I'm fanning that flame.

Good with hands

Girth matters more anyway.

your girth is still small bruh, I'm both long and with a 5.9 inch girth.

im a bottom so i don't even care

5 1/2 here

You can have a 4-5" dick, but with a nice girth, any girl can have a good time.

Im trying to get my wife to suck another guys cock while i watch id love to watch her suck your very nice

what's your girth then? if it's less than 5.5 inches, then it's nothing to be proud of.

Im here because OP dick is 6 inches not even anything to brag about. The rest of you faggots have crooked dicks that are barely above average

I used to know a guy who claimed to have 7+

Complained about petite girls and how he would bottom out and couldn't fit all the way in.

Girls may not like average or small peckers, but it's more for fo us. HAHA bitches

Id really like to see her suck something like 6 or 7 inchs with a nice girth and a big cummer

>Be me
>Be 18
>Have 8" penis
>Girl will literally not leave me alone

It can be a burden sometimes.

Oh please, you sound like a virgin. 5" is fine, but anything below that, you better at least give good head. In fact, oral and fingering is one of the best ways if you want your girl to reach orgasm.

>mfw 6,5 inches

of course you're mad, 5 inches isn't impressive at all man. my girth when I was 18 was 5.2 inches. now I'm 21, it's 5.9 inches.

5 inches is barely above the average 4.6 inch girth.

well, that definitely explains why you got mad when you saw my dick.

you have a pencil dick and it's no longer than 6 inches kill yourself faggot

It's nearly 6 inches in girth friend. of course it's gonna skew the proportions of my dick.

Mine is 7 inches you aren't nearly as big as me you aren't fooling anyone, take a tape measure then post a pic retard

Id like to see my wife try and handle a girthy one

People have said she has great dick sucking lips

Those sluts deserve the gas chamber

Does everyone forget that chicks have different sized vaginas?

Got an average/below average dick? Find yourself a small girl.

I'm not huge but I can still put my lady in pain just because she's small.

note even a real pic. Stay mad asian even if your dick was 9 inches long no white girl will want you

Just an fyi I do not want to feel like I'm being fucked with or giving birth to a premature infant everytime I get down or anytime on that note.

get my butt banged instead

good thing no one cares how you feel, post tits or gtfo

we deal by responding to b8 threads m8
8/8 i r8 this b8 gr8

Searious question, will your dick get bigger after 16yrs, my dick is like 13cm long

this, and the vagina adjusts over time to a current partner's size

I'm just saying g it sad how little you boys know. That you would make a whole post about how much you hate yourselves for having small weiners it's just sad that's all

A little over 6 inches and 5 inch girth.

Would rather have my foreskin then a longer dick.