It's not fair how good looking Kate Bush was

It's not fair how good looking Kate Bush was.

great feet as well

for a brit yeah, they've got the ugliest people on the planet over there

Best musicfu

>the ugliest
also the stupidest

does kate dip?

that's true as well yea

she has an annoyingly british face

She looked really good.

You must have a fucking fat american face

looks like she just got dicked

she's still qt desu. she's just a bbw now

my favorite kate was 1999/2000 kate

>That hair
80s fashion was an abomination

>he doesn't like big hair

out of your mind, lad.

mommy

that's grimes in 2016, not kate

I used to chill with a girl who looked exactly like her.

That would make 58.5% of Canadians, 50% of Australians and 25 million Americans ugly since they all have English decent. you're a moron if you truly think this.

desu those numbers validate that statement imo

I also knew a chick who looked like her

turned out she had alopecia and no hair at all and it was just a wig, I was SO surprised

you're a moron

>you will never have furious amphetamine-fueled sex with a flexible gymnast Kate Bush after a rigorous show

just end my suffering

wtf she looks good here

Of course. Kate looks good most of the time.

I live in the UK and the people here are all ugly as fuck. I see it every day. And how does that even contradict what I said? Those countries don't really excel in terms of beauty.

also this is nothing that I've just set up, if you google "why are british people ugly" you will get loads of articles and yahoo questions and stuff like that. It's literally common knowledge that Brits are fugly.

americans chatting shit about british being ugly when literally 90% of your population is morbidly obese and the other 10% is back-country inbred

Not even British but If you type on on google why are "insert country" you're going to get biased results you dumb ass

I think you guys are mistaking average looking for ugly desu

I'm not even from that continent m8

It's not about the number of results but the fact that the ugliness of Brits is the topic of numerous discussions, not just on the internet though, I've had many internationals agree with me here.

I'm from middle europe.

>tfw her left is nearly a quarter inch lower then the right

cannot unsee that shit either