Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking?

75? really..? jesus christ

75?

Nigga

This niqqa post this sht every fuckin day.

Yeah 3 25 packs a day

thats terrible user holy shit you're literally thomas the tank engine m8

>75 a day
Your lungs are blacker than Detroit

thats almost as many times as you repost this thread

Kekd

>mfw OP the human chimney

nonsmoker fag here with a question

no judgement, just curiosity, how does a person become addicted to cigarettes in the first place? I tried em and they weren't my thing, didn't really affect me at all. I don't understand why someone would reach for a second one and this seems like as good a place as any to ask.

You start off doing it to be cool than you get addicted and begin to really like them

You need to appreciate the flavour, nicotine buzz and social experience.

It's not that hard op, I quit around every hour or so.

That makes no sense at all

Smoking cigarettes gives a decent buzz for a little while and an excuse to go outside and talk for a little bit which is nice sometimes. You probably didn't inhale the smoke if you did't feel anything

We could start playing this game where you have to drink a vodka shot every time you post this fucking thread

jesus christ. every fucking day you post this shite. fuck off

People that are "addicted" are usual twenty something with self pity problem. Everyone else just enjoys the different tobacco or the nicotine helps them with focus. Also some people smoke for stress and then they become dependent on them for stress management and what not.

Every 15 minutes you have a cig? You're ocd m8

HURR DURR THE MOST INTERESTING THING ABOUT ME IS THAT I SMOKE XDDDDDD

wanker

you're right, I started with weed and then tried cigarettes. if it had been the other way around it may have been different. I don't know what I was expecting but the cigarette didn't really do it for me. I do like the smell though- it's so nostalgic.

whats the point of posting this bullshit everyday?

Better watch it with the edge kid you might hurt yourself :^)

You quit when you extinguish your last cigarette, and you start again when you light up again.. You fucking retard

probably wants tips on quitting smoking

That's not quitting retard

I used to smoke about 20 or more a day for around 3-4 years. Not smoked for a solid 2 years now.

Will power OP. I just thought to myself that I'm paying these fucking companies all this money to give me health problems. Harder said than done obviously, but just fucking quit.

It was joke. Good job getting it. The summertime autism is real.

It is quitting until he starts smoking again

drink bleach cunt

Whatever dude, enjoy your asperger.

thank you for your insight, you really helped me understand the motivation behind smoking a little better. I used to smoke weed but I quit after realizing it reached a point where I liked the ritual of it more than the actual high it gave me.

I quit easy for 3 weeks once and for 2 weeks the second time. But when everyone around you smokes and everyone you work with smoke it's even easier to get back into it.

Yea I do em in moderation as well... maybe 10 a week? Give or take, if there's a party that weekend. But it's not difficult to stop, at least not for me. It's just nice to drink a beer and smoke a cigarette and talk shit with friends.

>pack of cigarettes
>25

Yeah a pack has 25 in it, derp

If he can wait an hour without having a smoke he's not addicted

I've started smoking after 6 months of working, but before i've had a few smokes with my roomate when i was drunk, nothing serrious enough to make me buy my own packs. Work is verry stresfull and now I smoke at work and in my freetime along with drinking alchool. Now I smoke 2 packs a day and drink 5-8 beers per night. I coulnd't stand tobacco when i was in highscool but now i can't manahe without it. Also you have free time for smoking at work plus time to socialize. I dont smoke when I go on vacation, so it's probably stress addiction, stupidity and maybe work lazzyness.

dude it's the same pic with the exact same phrasing. How many tips does this fag need?

I used to smoke as well when I was drinking and sometimes casually smoking once in a while with friends but when I started working with people who smoked and there is little to do a lot of the time I quickly picked it up. I can smoke from 0-3 cigarettes when I'm off work but when I'm working I feel the need to smoke all the time

I don't know but it's the first time I've seen the thread

he must be confused cause in some countries the standard pack have 20 (brazil for ex.)

This

Either quit or fuck off with these threads 75x a day

yes, the majority of nicotine addicts are in their 20's...

protip: your ass isn't for talking out of.

I got broads in Atlanta

Wot?

Cool

are you the cunt on fit that posts this thread with this picture fucking every day?

most likely who the hell else smokes 75 cigarettes a day? he's never going to quit a serious smoking habit like that

Im slowly trying always smoke half a sig. Best way is to buy sigs you dont like atall and you dont want them anymore thats the reason why I always smoke them at half. Always smoked around 30 got lowerd down because of this shit to between 5 to 15.

Nice m8

bames jond

Ebin :Ddd