Mexicans and blacks are literally the dumbest races according to IQ studies

Mexicans and blacks are literally the dumbest races according to IQ studies.
youtube.com/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI

>IQ studies.
Heh.

fact. but someone needs to work the fields so its good to have dummies around.

Warning nigger/spic dedected

Fuck illegals. They drive down wages, pay less in taxes, and shit out way too many babies. Go back to shit hole mexico faggot.

the money they make is used in the economy paying taxes to the state. who gives of fuck about the federal war fund tax.

drive down wages? minimum wage is a law retard and i don't think field work is a competitive field asshat.

>Races
>Mexicans

States get grants from federal government you idiot. With less money coming into federal revenue states get less federal grants. So fuck your illegal parents you rat bag anchor baby.

Go back to yurop, faggot.

lol, you mad they took your strawberry picking job loser?

Plus, they send a lot of money back to Mexico taking wealth out of the US money circulation. If they like sending money back to Mexico so much, then they can go back there.

so you and your family are out working the farm fields? don't think so and I don't know anyone else who will.... so eat your ideological bullshit and pay attention to your downfall white man. by 2050 white will be the minority in the usa. We already won dumbshit.

Blacks are born stupid, Mexicans are an advanced derivative of Spaniards through generations of mixing blood, colonisation and general rape through the conquistador. They have a shit education system because everyone abuses the government and there's a lot of gang and substance abuse. We have an excuse, Amerifags just are retards loving Christians and most of you have swallowed a load of your local pastors cum, bet he was Mexican...
> ITT hater

Yeah, and the minimum wage has stagnated over many years because illegals supply an over abundance of cheap labor. Illegals clearly drive down wages take an economics class faggot.

According to the study white people are a lot smarter the you ignorant spics. You will always be the slaves under our boots.

Let me simplify what you are trying to say. Mexicans are born stupid through inferior genetics just like blacks.

Mexico is part of the united states, as such we provide cheap oil for your burgers to be shipped and help aid the transport of your welfare country
> come euro, we have basic standards of living.

survival of the fittest. we are breeding you out of existence. won't be long before we rule all of north america... without firing a shot.

/Thread.

don't you need to shoot up a school?

Lol the United States after Mexicans breed so much that they take it over. You are going to turn it back into the shit hole that you tried to escape from. What an idiot faggot.

Nobody is born stupid you piece of shit, your ideas are born stupid.

don't be mad that your descendants will be wiping our asses.

According to the many studies spics and niggers actually are born stupid. Just accept the fact that you have inferior genes in you faggot.

My decedents will be gone. We are too smart to stay in your mexican shit hole faggot.

bye bye whites. it's been fun.

bye bye dumb whitey. you lost the game. next you will lose america.... LMAO

Mexicans are not a race you cuck, shit tier "hispanics" in the US are not quite the same thing as real Mexicans either...

Yeah, that's pretty obvious without any studies.

Beaners and niggers are just dumb animals and surplus population.

Good luck on the other side of the wall faggot.

bye bye civilization. have fun starving shitskins.

>More mixed girls

Mmmmmm

The only thing that makes me question those graphs is the inexplicable increase of Asians. I think their birth rates are even lower than whites and it's not as though they're immigrating into the US in large numbers..

lol, look at this fucking idiot. Who's going to give you money, feed you, and give you government ghetto housing if the whites aren't paying for it anymore?

Typical stupid beaner moron. You're going back faggot.

starve? we'll just use all the shit you built and make it better.

Chinese are now the largest real source of migrants to the US, the Statistics on Mexicans don't always account for the number leaving back to Mexico, in real terms Mexicans have been in negative numbers for a decade...

"feed you", lmao you don't know who is growing america's food do you, typical stupid white.

Link them, faggot.

>forgetting the time when this actually happened in Africa,where the dindus requested whites to come back after only a year or two due to mass starvation.
You won't make anything better,nigger.
If it weren't for "slavery",you'd still be writing in mud and not on this board.

we already run all your farms dumbass. by 2050 we will be running the rest.

Wow thats a great summary, actually.

Lol make it better.

If American whites disapeared white elites in Latin America would still remain in power... Without any cucks to reign us in blacks would get wiped first thing...

Watch the video you fucking bean stain.

I know some Mexican dudes they're cool