Getting gynaecomastia surgery tomorrow morning. I am scared af. Help me

Getting gynaecomastia surgery tomorrow morning. I am scared af. Help me.

moar titties

You got this. And best of luck.

HAHA FAGGOT INSECURE ABOUT HIS TITTIES.

That sucks man I couldn't imagine. Hit that gym after ward to build up them pecs bro

Cheers mate, that's what I want to do

Why are you scared?

Getting general anesthetic. That's what I am afraid of.

Also, AMA

Why not becoming a tranny?

lol you know the doctors are just laughing they get to take your money

you unfit fuck, just work out and get fit

Tits too small. And I am not into dicks tbh

all you need to do is move you fuck

Just lift you faggot

Gotcha. I've actually been terrified of that shit myself, but I've been under twice and I'm ok. You'll be fine man.

OP: Doc, I want bigger titties

Doctor: (draws circle with marker), OK how about that?

OP: Bigger!

Doctor: This Big?

OP: Bigger!!!!!

Doctor: OK how about this?

OP: BIGGER !!!!

Don't be scared of the anaesthesia, you'll wake up afterwards and be high as fuck for a while, not a bad reward for having surgery.

You uneducated fuck. Gynaecomastia is caused by gland tissue not by fat. I could get my body fat down to 1% and I would still have tits

See you morons

r u a trap? have you ever considered the idea that the feelings you have about your gender are manifestations of a mental disorder?

Kek. I don't really know why he did so many circles though

stop smoking pot, they go away (most of the time).

I am thinking about getting this too. Did you have to get referred by a doctor and how much did it cost?

It's 3900€ for me in Germany, health insurance will not pay

Smoked weed once and I had a fucking panic attack. That fear still haunts me to this day.
Also I am 24 yrs old so it won't vanish by itself

You should just wear a bra and dress as a trap. SSSeems to be the 'in thing' these days. Sup Forums is full of them.

Ye, but since Sup Forums is a fucking sad place I normally don't follow their advices

its okay OP
just keep in mind that 15 years down the road
you will realize that you can never truly be what you feel on the inside
you will regret your life choices and decisions that led you down that path
you will look at yourself and hate yourself more than you do now
you will ask yourself why you didn't get help, why you convinced yourself it was something more than it was
and then you will kick that chair and go into death throws as your last breath escapes you
and it will be over
stay positive OP

Are you that totally insure in your body image ?
What are you? a 14 year old girl?

Are there actual glands developing under your nips? otherwise it's just fat, you're just getting your tits lipo'd and they will return if you don't cut that fat.

You know, I've never understood why they draw lines/circles on boobs. They literally dont use it for anything, and they're just thrown on super quickly as a guesstimate.

Best of luck though OP, happy for you

>And I am not into dicks tbh

Except you're keeping your dick. And getting rid of your tits. Sorry bro but that's gay as fuck

Yup, it's gland tissue. But they will perform liposuction as well to separate the gland.

Thanks mate.

i thought i had a "gyno" problem but then i stopped being a indoors 24/7 faggot and all my fat including my c cup titties turn into pure muscle. i feel sorry for your musculature post op. if you do something with you life after surgery. you should spend money on a longer penis and go to the gym. insecure cuck

Well mate, my penis is just fine. I am successful and I live a good life.

Sup Forums is my only vice (beside my moobs)

And again: if you would have had gynaecomastia you wouldn't have been able to get rid of your tits by working out. You must likely had lipomastia, in other words you have been a fat fuck. For me it's GLAND TISSUE

Chkek'd
moobs = high estrogen cuckold

It's so sad when any of you basement dwellers tell any of you other basement dwellers to go to gym, when at the end of the day none of you do. And this is coming from a fellow basement dweller.

My testosterone was 8 ng/ml. That's quite high you inbred.