Hey fags. I posted some pics of me and my gf yesterday...

Hey fags. I posted some pics of me and my gf yesterday. I'm thinking on telling her to come over and take some more pics. More?

In before calling me nigger or something. We're both Mexicans.

fucking nigger

post more faggot

I can't stand Mexicans since I moved to Texas. I hate how they come over here and won't learn English. I just fucking hate them. To the point I get angry when I see one walk up to my store. I don't even try with them. I just do the bare minimum.

fuck off beaner

These little brown turds are why a fucking Tylenol costs $40 in the hospital and my kids don’t use the lunch room at school anymore…because, forget it, if there’s a spic in line ahead of you, and he gets near the front, he motions for twenty-five other little cockroaches to get in front of him, and lunch is over before you ever get there, so your kids either don’t eat, or use their hard earned wages or allowance to go down the street and buy something at the store.

Awww look at all these little fags thinking they will offend me. It's so cute. No more pics fags.

just came to call u a nigga, nigger

I live in Washington state, okay? We’re not a real populous state, we have a fairly short summer and the rest of the year is cold and mostly wet. You wouldn’t think Mexicans, from a hot climate, would like it here much and they probably don’t, but that doesn’t stop them from coming here, illegally, finding places to live and then spreading out their disgusting lifestyle and habits to the rest of us whether we want to share in them or not.

Missed what you posted. Post moar!

you ASSHOLES come here looking for a better life and better wages and then sell drugs, commit murders and all manner of other ugly crimes, refuse to learn our language and then act like assholes out in public. It’s like they’re barely restraining themselves to keep from shooting up the goddam store, they’re so full of hostility.

Lmao this nigga mad as hell.

Came in to call you a nigger.

Nigger

How Many Cops Does It Take To Arrest A Mexican? 10, 1 To Hold The Mexican, And 9 To Hold The Oranges.

Why Do Mexicans Buy Cabbage Patch Dolls? Because They Come With Birth Certificates.

Do you fags seriously think I give a fuck about your opinions about Mexicans?
How about this. You can suck on my Mexican burrito and then suck on my balls? Happy?

r u gonna post more?

Mexico has birth certificates....

Yea here you go.

There’s A Deer And A Mexican Lying Dead In The Road, Whats The Difference? There Is Skid Marks In Front Of The Deer.

Why Did The Black Man Marry A Mexican? So His Kids Would Be Too Lazy To Steal.

Why Wasn’t Christ Born In Mexico? Because They Couldn’t Find Three Wise Men And A Virgin.

Typical Mexicans breeding like vermin. Nothing to see here.

What do you call a building full of Mexicans?

> Tries to get Sup Forums to not make fun of him for being a nigger
> admits he's a beaner instead.

Lol fuckwad, beaners are as big of pieces of useless shit as niggers are. Go clean my toilet and mow my lawn pedro.

A bean burrito.

nice tits post more faggot

You live in Texas?

> pasty ass chick, shitty dumbass tattoo
> dark ass lawn mowing beaner
> hairy ass gorilla gf with rashy tits

AND NOTHING OF VALUE WAS LOST.

jail

Nigger i dont even look at your hand, buenas tetas, pagaría por correrme en ellas

(OP)

Do you ride your teeny, tiny bicicleta to school?

Those are hickes fag.

holy shit, the beaners are even multiplying in the thread. well played, but Sup Forums has no welfare. move on to another board.

> gets made fun of for multiple things
> defends a hickie

ROFL. good game, dark ass lawn mowing beaner with a gorilla hairy pasty ass beaner gf!

Post more

More

Does she get made fun of a lot for her disgustingly hairy arms? or her fucking gross looking whatever the fuck that nasty spot is on her left forearm? I see she has her amazingly retarded tattoo covered up, maybe you should convert to islam so you can keep the rest of that pasty illegal chewbacca covered up?

kek

Ha. Brilliant.

/thread

Someones jealous

i bet she was molested as a kid and he has gay fantasies when he faps

She's a beaner, they're all molested as kids.

yep user, someones jealous.

I bet you're a kissless virgin. Pic isn't good enough quality to see any arm hair and who cares about a birthmark. OP is a pussy for not posting more she'll be sucking on a nigger dick soon enough

Im not even an spic, you uneducated underaged amerifaggot, im from EU

super super samefagging

samefag also.

You two homos are aware that you're just trolling eachother right? if not you're dumber than the niggerbeaner that started this thread.

Chidas chichis, OP.
De qué estado son?

no pussy pics = boi pucci

show her feet please?

I seriously think these fags here calling me beaner are nothing but inbred wizards that live on their mom basements. And guess what I get more pussy then you fucks. From white girls and Mexican girls.

Not same fag why would I be replying to myself you idiot. Your all jealous white boys who will never get to feel tits that good

OP here, next one to roll a 69 and i dump my gay pron folder. some pics of me and my little brother fucking are in there too.

I'm op and whites are the child molesters. So yea dump your shit here and get the fbi at your door.

And that's why I don't try anal

You also get a lot more sunburns from mowing lawns faggot.

Entonces sólo viniste a Sup Forums con dos fotos a farolear?

This white boys are just wasting their time with your unsuccessful thread

You got a baby carrot cock

Quiero que Quico me reviente el culo a pollazos.

dont listen to that faggot..........OP here i will fight any motherfucker here that calls me a nigger one more time. i will find your IP, track you down and fucking kick the ever-loving shit out of each and everyone of you white fags. and dont talk shit about my girl either. this is your final warning

dont listen to that faggot..........OP here fucking kids nonstop