Your welcome, summerfag

Your welcome, summerfag.

why

Holy FUCK. How did you find this?

Go there fast, before they delete pictures!!!

dude i just searched it and it says im being fucking reported? why the fuck would you do this to me how do i fix this

DELETE SYSTEM 32! OH MAN!

>Inb4 Holy shit it works

This goes up pretty often. First of all, don't search anything a random Sup Forums thread tells you to, use your fucking head. Secondly, they do log your IP, but they don't actually report it. It's just a deterrent, but it happens too often to report them all, just don't look up any more stupid shit.

HHAAHAHHAHAH YOU'RE FUCKED. HAVE FUN IN JAIL!

kek lost

This actually works.

They can track you by logs on System 32, he is fucked if he don't delete it asap!

im not stupid i know not to delete that, just tell me how the fuck i get unreported?

You don't.

Be smart before cops come. Destroy your hard drive... Your ip and data are recorded... If you dont have hard drive, they will have no evidence.

i like people like you who help newfags
better telling them how things work rather than them asking over and over again

This is your safest bet.

I had some guys in suits come look at my computer but I had nothin else sketchy on there so they let it go.

I already fap whit it

Heh, won't fool me... kid...

dont worry user all you need to do is update adobe reader and then delete system32.exe

What does it have?

Delete system 2^5

What is fedorachan.ru? i think is a cp fishing page

Oh fuck their here

This, there's some good people left.

What is this? A virus?

fuck, dude you sound like a fucking adult or some shit. completly didnt expect this here

I came

its not working