Cuck thread continued from before. (reached bump limit) some hot pictures were just coming in. get back in here

cuck thread continued from before. (reached bump limit) some hot pictures were just coming in. get back in here

im assuming person in this pic is getting cucked since that penis is no greater than 6 inches lol

All cucks are subhumans with a M-E-N-T-A-L I-L-L-N-E-S-S.

Men are wired to want to be the alpha male in society, it's how nature fucking works.

Wanting to be the beta male while watching and being humiliated shows that there is something wrong with your brain chemistry that needs to be heavily medicated.

The person cucking the pussy shits is just as bad, as he's psychologically damaging someone beyond repair, making them delve deeper into their own mental illness.

You're all fucking degenerates.

but it makes me and my wife happy,im not argry or stressed about it like you seem to be.

user with the nudes are you still here ?

these threads suck.

Here we go again, the other thread survives for 6 hours or even more, it was a nice thread to be honest, hard to find one of these those days tho

Cuck here. Locked in chastity like a little bitch. Wish my gf sent me pics like that

>makes me and my wife happy
It makes your wife happy because she gets all the cock she wants without having to deal with the drama of losing your pussy ass.

It doesn't make you happy. You think it makes you happy because it gets you off. Deep down you're unsatisfied with yourself and you project it through this "fetish". You know you can't satisfy your wife so you get other men to do it for you, making your wife a slut and your entire marriage pointless. Why marry someone if they get to have all the cock on the side they want? It's not like your special to her anymore.

Cucks have a mental illness that needs to be eradicated from this earth.

Welcome to Sup Forums, the place where mental illness rules everything (and the underaged faggots since 2012 o so)

Thats a new one

Break up with girlfriend who doesn't value you.
Become alpha.
Find new girlfriend who worships you.
Get nudes.
Get pussy.

That simple, you cuck maggot. What's so fucking hard about it?

You're a beta for even caring you idiot. Some of us get off on being the one fucking your girlfriend that's what you don't understand faggot

i joined at the end of the last thread. i'd love to get cucked but i don't know if she'd be into it. and it would probably werid her out then. though 2 annos last thread said she would probably be up for it. i just don't know

People who have a cuck fetish need to be sent to the hospital, how can any of you accept the fact that your woman is being fucked by somebody else? not just any woman but the one who you'll send the rest of your life with...
give or take divorce & etc lulz

Amen!

>Cucks have a mental illness that needs to be eradicated from this earth.

Same with faggots, niggers, feminazis, Sjws, transgenders...

There are so many shit worst tham this, why so much hate? Some bitch Cucks you right? Or are you a virgin that hates People Who get laid and shared with others?

You're contributing to widespread mental illness by helping these pussy ass cucks indulge in their "fetish" that they think they want because of childhood problems/sexual inadequacy/etc.

You're literally taking advantage of people who can't defend themselves.

That just makes you a dick, which I can respect, but you're still a dick.

Here we go again, have you more pics?

Found out my wife has been sending pics to other guys, was able to grab them all off her phone while she was in the shwer

Some guys gf I fucked while he watched. Made her fuck herself with a cucumber first

I'm hating on this because this is way more degenerate and it can actually be helped.
We'll always have niggers. No questioning that.
Gays aren't hurting anyone. Neither are transgenders. They're happy.

But cucks are literally damaging themselves mentally. They're constantly being reminded that they're inadequate. Constantly being reminded that someone is better than them.

I don't know about you, but coming home to a non-judging, loving girl who you know for a fact is all yours is the best god damn feeling in the world. You'd have to be crazy to give that up.
>inb4 i'm or someone else is fucking your girl hurr durr
You'd have to be a fucking ninja to get in between the seconds we aren't together.

Cucks need to kill themselves

go hate on traps or gays then because they are way worse off mentally. There's no reason why you should care what other people do

would pump an entire ballsacks worth

i have to say user i'm pretty sure she's already taken plenty of dicks so it would be really easy to convince her to just do it infront of you

As much as I hate traps they still have more self-worth than any cuck you can come across on here

I'm a cuckold. My wife cheated on me, then I took her back,then I developed the cuck fetish for real. She ended up leaving me and setting up home with a guy who earns less than half what I do but who fucks her better.

My gf at the moment knows about my past but she says she isn't going to fuck around on me. Every time I fuck her I think how much I'd love to hear her getting fucked by someone else from the spare bedroom.

Kill yourself loser

you're retarded

Seriously, fucking why?
You enjoy being a sub-human piece of shit?

afaik she's never cheated before. but i wouldn't mind too much if she sent me pictures during.
that's so hot, where would you unload ?

and you're a filthy cuck

Would love to see my wife suck another mans cock

ITT extremely hot pictures with cringy text

Pathetic

Jesus Christ moar

If you think cucks are good, then you need to cut your gentials off and go jump off a cliff. You shouldn't breed you sub-human fuck.

actually transgenders have a 40% suicide rate. But tell me more wise one.

trans are the bottom of the barrell trash they don't even know who they are it's pathetic. A cuck is usually just someone who loses interest in their wife and when they see someone else interested it turns them on. At least cucks are having children traps and gays are just shit tier humans

Watch them try to pawn off their daughters like this

more plz

Didn't know that this was a Bernie rally

Look at all of these pathetic cuck lord faggots

We talked about it and she said she would, looking forward to it.

This reminds me of my sister who is number 4 prostitute in all of Kazakstan. She would show her vahzhin to my brother Bilo in his cage and say "You will never get this. You will never get this." But one day he did get this. High five! That's right. The hell knight is trying to get this. One day he will.

this bitch fucks niggers.

Seriously, cucks are the worst, and women who think they can get away with that shit are even more disgusting. If I ever got a slight notion of my girl running around behind my back I'd leave her and then fuck her sister for good measure.

/thread

Ffinally a normal person on this weird and fucked up thread, good on you bud!
spoken like a true man!!

/thread

You probably have a tiny penis so you're scared one day you'll be forced into it, if you weren't such a insecure bitch you wouldn't be so mad

all over those plump ass thighs of hers.

saw the first pic in one of these threads last week

she's hot bro, and looks like a slut

It's the only way I really get sexual pleasure. I've always been bi so it works on two levels for me. I'd love one day for my gf to come home and make me eat her lover's cum out of her.

But he's right.

Moar

Disgusting faggot

glad you like her.

does she really look like she'd be down for it ?

This hurts, why do girls do this? is this a trend now? If so, i'd like to see the genders switched.

Thankyou. I'm getting hard now.

I'm sure cucks get turned on by thinking of getting manhandled by a bunch of niggers in a jail cell, plz die faggots

traps are the opposite of self worth you idiot they hate themselves and take pills to literally change who they are. A cuck has more self worth now kill yourself

god i fucking hope so. i can taste that pussy from here

More Plz drop all you have

nice get.

Dude -she's cute and looks like she's been plowed plenty.

What will turn her off is if you approach her with this she and she perceives you as a bitch. ...at least try for a ffm first, then float that gay idea of yours about watching another guy fuck her

Why has got that girl yoghurt on his face

yeah, girls with tattoos are generally down for copious amounts of dick

A cuck gives his woman to another man, the mother to your kid is just a disgusting bitch who's been passed over and treats you like the cunt you are

For sure she does, she looks like a sexdoll btw, just go to some disco and tell her to flirt with others, but in the end she have to come with you, and go futher slowly

i can't post ALL of it, i don't want her nudes with face in it to go online, she'd know it was me. but i have some

some earlier ones for those that aren't into tats that much

your comp got hacked, ez

So in order for us to get those pics someone needs to be cheated, save the pic and hten post it on the internet?

No wonder all of them look fake

I want to shoot such a big load on those lips right there

MOAR

i guess this is a not a bad way. it'll make her more comfortable with the idea later on i guess. and less risk of her thinking i'm weird

Some cucks uses his woman like an object that shared and enjoy when she is used like a sexdoll, others like to be humillated by them, it's a domination thing, there are worst things

any earlier ones ? she's hot as fuck but the tats... meh

moar tats

i love the comments.

what about her? does she wanna get cucked?

Tits??

Thats it, just make her more confortable around others, ar first with that, later you can tell her to remove her panties while wearing a skirt and go to disco so you can touch her (and others)

less tats for you.

more tats for you

My wife calls her bull "Daddy" and she calls me "Tiny".

Pics or shut the fuck up

You can feel free to clean up after I'm done.

Friend fucks my wife

please for the loove of god give us more, would love to cum for her