Reroll

Changed target cuz other one didnt replay, nice trips

fuck yourself taylor

taylor? id fuck that

roll

dubs is dubs

Can't send images on tinder newfags

Tinder is shit, and so are you.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Banana guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

The kids are hidden, is it ok?

Let me diddle you

winrar

Op delivers

Do you like bananas?

Calm down dude lol, it's just an image of a banana guy

Hey want to meet up? Know of any ally ways or empty fields/abandon building we can meet at?

do you like waffles?

rollipollie

You do realize it's just has retarded to post this copypasta ? You're pathetic. Both of you.

im not from isis so everything its ok babe

6666 quads

This shiet

What the fuck is wrong with you? Do you bananafags have a fucking off switch? I don't understand how you can spend all your time on an imageboard, look at countless images and think "THAT THERE PICTURE SURE WOULD LOOK BETTER WITH A BANANA PHOTOSHOPPED OVER IT!" I know the word "autist" gets thrown around a lot here, but I think it might actually be the best word to describe you idiots. You must legitimately be on the autism spectrum. I mean that sincerely; what the FUCK does the original image even have to do with bananas? Why on earth would you associate it with a fucking banana? Did you ever get any sunlight as a child? There's just no rational explanation for why you would keep doing this. You're either a lifelong shut-in or a drooling fucking retard.

NOOOOOOO DAAAAAAMN

Think she has given up, roll for the other target

777 trips

do you like dogs?

>off by one

do you like waffles?

I'd love to shit inside of you, fuck you and tape the hole shut when I'm done. Would you like that? You little smurf?

>off by one
>suicide

She hasn't

roll

sure

Tits or gtfo

man that was almost impressive

>newfag
>newfag

My banana is so large that it will make you trip.

its funny how you just put whatever it appears like"777 trips"

sorry my autistic brother got on my phone again

Reroll

Have you ever fucked a nigger? I'm doing so right now, and I gotta say, I love getting my asshole torn

Rollerino

™ƒ ∂ dud

What's the difference between a jew and Harry Potter?

Harry Potter gets out of the chambers alive.

Can you have my babies so I can taste them one day?

imma take you eat waffles boo :DDD

This is just a prank on Sup Forums

sorry my autistic son got on my phone again

Rollerino

Sorry that was my Mom

good one

I'm going to come to your house tomorrow and murder your family.

newfag

I have a 4 inch piece of steel. I'll let those numbers sink in. My mom didn't call me a "big boy" for nothing.

>sorry my autistic son got on my phone again

Op here, rolling for this too

Reroll

Now listen. Mark my words. I'm coming next week. I'm going to come to your house, and rape you. I'm going to shit inside your mouth, and cum on your forehead, and call you shit-stain Joanne. Yeah, shit-stain Joanne. I'm coming

lets be gay together and fuck your dad

winrar!

How is this cringe? That banana is better dressed than most of the bananas I've seen on this board. In fact, there's this naked banana image floating around that really could learn something from this young gentleman.

winrars!

Rolling for this after those:

nice trips, should count

reroll

There's something you need to know...I'm a gender neutral polysexual fox kin...would this be able to work out between us?

So many winrars

2 more winrars

I'm sorry my Mom had my phone :^/

i think were in now

Being this new..
>nice dubs tho

Winrar

THE GETS

full of winrars

Fucking everyone is getting dubs

He says, winningly.

more winrar for fucks sake

Would you be against involving my grandma?

both were mine :D

Do you like Ponies, if so reply to me with a picture of your little sister.

are you for or against raping kids?

They call me the chimp in bed, I'll rip off your face and throw shit at you till I finish

Cool kid.

let me tell you a riddle, when you fiddle my diddlelet me tell you a riddle, when you fiddle my diddlelet me tell you a riddle, when you fiddle my diddlelet me tell you a riddle, when you fiddle my diddlelet me tell you a riddle, when you fiddle my diddlelet me tell you a riddle, when you fiddle my diddlelet me tell you a riddle, when you fiddle my diddlelet me tell you a riddle, when you fiddle my diddlelet me tell you a riddle, when you fiddle my diddlelet me tell you a riddle, when you fiddle my diddlelet me tell you a riddle, when you fiddle my diddle

im masterbate :D

Off by one

Are you into toddlers?