Starting to work out with lunges and squats. How does it look so far?

Starting to work out with lunges and squats. How does it look so far?

That is one hell of a nice big butt

Could be the best ass I've ever seen

M/f?

its so fuckable why dont you show more

kys fagggots

I don't get it, I don't see tits or a timestamp...yet you're still here

:D thanks
the best? :o I am M
Hmm maybe...
I am a dude, no tits to show

>mfw I find out I'm masturbating furiously to a dudes ass

>.>

>M
I swear to god you fucking faggot

:( what

I'm upset that this ass belongs to a guy

>How does it look so far?

Shopped
top fucking kek

Sorry :(
Not sure if I should be flattered that you think that or insulted

It looks great, but the angle is really flattering, so it's probably not a good indication of your progress.
Also why are you trying to achieve a more fuckable butt? Are you an aspiring trap or just a bottom?

Thanks!
It isn't that I want it to be fuckable, I want it to be nice and squeezable. Girls like butts too and I just think it is one of my good assets

so wait you're not even gay?

Nope

This is a slap in the face

I feel bamboozled. What about feminine penises?

:(
I am confused on how a penis can be feminine

Are you fucking retarded? Of course it is a guy

what a waste

You fucking retards actually thought this was a chick?

Sweet Jesus

:(
:D

It's true

Nearly bubble status. I'd fuck it OP, post more
>2016
>can't tell the difference between a man's butt and a woman's butt
Besides the shape and hips, the underwear gives it away

it's the opposite of a masculine penis
the penis portrayed on this image for example is of feminine qualities
don't tell me you wouldn't have sex with the owner of this feminine penis

:D I hope that girls like my butt
Ehhh the penis doesn't really do anything for me though

Those boxer briefs are pretty gay

What are you gay? Boy asses are objectively superior to girl ones

They are soft and comfortable though :(
I've never had any ass though. I don't really want to do anal anyway to be honest, even with a girl

A hard cock never looks feminine, what is this "feminine penis" meme anyway? Is it to justify your attraction to a penis?
It's ok to like dicks, user. I like dicks

And hot, which is why gay guys wear them

Well, now a straight guy wears them too lol

It's just ironic shitposting to make closet fags buttblasted
I'm probably bi but who cares about putting labels on this shit. I just want to put my dick in attractive things

Good philosophy. If it gets your dick hard, go for it.

Wow. Never knew that people actually liked guys with big asses till I came. I have a similar ass, except black. I will now walk proudly knowing that my booty is gud.

Fellow straight guy with a butt for the first time in my life, damn you elliptical

I had to buy new underwear and pants because of this

how is that feminine? it's stiff, which means it can still penetrate

>if it can penetrate, it's masculine

One thing I've learned over the years is that different people like different things. Apparently a lot of people really like chubby guys for example
Having not worked out before, am I really gonna have to buy new underwear and pants after working out? :(

what's your workout routine m8? how long have you been doing it?

SHOW US MORE!

Lol, you do know you are literally going to be worshipped in /hm side of Sup Forums right?

what are you some kind of a penis elitist?

Just started working out. This is after my first week. Just doing situps, pushups, lunges and jump squats
I didn't think that /hm/ liked me. I tried posting there before and my stuff just got deleted :\

I had to, I can't fit in any old underwear or pants. I went from a 28 waist to a 30 she to gaining weight and muscle from the gym. I had never done leg days, I now do the elliptical about 4 times a week. My thighs and butt are getting big fast, I actually got some stretch marks. Feelsbadman

Fucking faggot

:( that sucks

I only get turned on by feminine sissies with flaccid cocks getting pounded in the ass

so yeah

aw user its ok dont let him get you down!
ur butt is very nice and its ok to post ur butt

:D yay thanks

how many reps? are you any special diet? I wanna know specifics so I can achieve that squishy fuckable ass. I know you can get started pretty easily on this, but your thread gave me a sudden burst of motivation
also what did you post exactly?

It's nice to finally gain weight and hit some goals, but I didn't expect to be running Shea Butter on my crotch every night to hopefully stop my skin from continuing to literally peel apart. But hopefully it will look less red soon

Just starting out so not really in that great of shape
2 sets of 35 reps situps
2 sets of 15 pushups
2 sets of 14 lunges with 15lb dumbbells (all I have)
2 sets of 10 deep jump squats
My diet is absolute shit (lots of fast food)
I posted cumshots, dick pics and butt pics

Thanks! No idea why they deleted it, did you start a thread or did you post in an existing one? I'm not familiar with /hm/ but camwhoring might be bannable, idk

I posted in the applicable threads, didn't even dump

>damn you elliptical
I wish it had the same effect on my ass.

If you want a squishy ass, you're gonna need to combine high calories with working out. Just working out will give you a tight firm ass, which isn't necessarily bad, but won't be squishy. Ya gotta put some weight on too, so you get the fat/muscle combo and attain maximum size and squish

check'd
Get one of those flax/linen mitten and use that once every two days or so with moisturizing/hydrating soap.
On days you don't use the mitten, take a sort shower, use lurkwarm water and pat yourself dry instead of rubbing. Rub some skin lotion in after patting dry, when your skin is still damp. Won't get rid of the stretch marks already there, but it helps reducing the risks of getting more.

Maybe they mistook you for a trap lol
Can I get fat tissue on my ass only? I don't want to be "chubby" (which is just code for fatass anyway)

Gotcha, thanks for the advice. When I first saw them I freaked out and thought I had an std lol.

Pretty great, user

What is your squat? Also squating for a month now and cant stop looking at my ass

I don't have any real weights just a pair of 15lb dumbbells so probably not that great

Whats your workout routine? I'd kill for an ass like that

Well that's why you workout in top of eating well. Don't get fat, but eat enough calories to gain a little weight. The weight will go to the booty as long as you are in the gym doing things like squats, elliptical, stair master, etc. If you don't want to do all that, just squat 3 reps of 15 at home every single night. Then bump it to 20, 25, etc.

I plan on doing what that other said, and add upper body fat burning exercises to my routine.
I already do yoga, some ottermode challenge thing plus donkey kicks and lunges. Hopefully it'll give me a nice ass and some muscle definition.

>Just starting out so not really in that great of shape
>2 sets of 35 reps situps
>2 sets of 15 pushups
>2 sets of 14 lunges with 15lb dumbbells (all I have)
>2 sets of 10 deep jump squats
Only been working out 1 week so far

Nice, my ass looks similar. I bet it's hard as fuck to find fucking pants that fit for you, too.

I've been getting baggy pants for ages, never tried good form fitting pants before lol

Care to show us the rest of your body and not just your sweet ass

Rest isn't that great

That's more or less what I've been doing, I look like this after about a year of on and off working out. Trying to stay into it

I'm

post routine please and how long have you been at it?

Uhhhhmmmmmmm fuck yeah it is.... wow dude. I'm bi, I think you said you were straight but goddamn I'd like a chance to change your mind haha.

Just starting out so not really in that great of shape
2 sets of 35 reps situps
2 sets of 15 pushups
2 sets of 14 lunges with 15lb dumbbells (all I have)
2 sets of 10 deep jump squats
Only been working out 1 week so far
lol well thanks, you'll have a hard time trying to convince me though sorry :P

Sorry if this is bro science/straight up retarded shit, but if I eat more calories than my body burns, and do a low rep of squats with moderate weights, and high rep of other body exercises without weights will that grow my butt, while burning off the fat from the rest of my body? I don't want to get either muscle definition or fat elsewhere

Hes straight? Fucking hell, I wanted a nude

you gotta have had a pretty nice butt to begin with if thats just a week.
pretty jelly fam

just say "femanon here" before asking

I can still do a nude for you. Front or back? Or both?
It was alright already I suppose. Curious what it'll be like in a few months. Thanks :)

Right? He's sexy haha.
It's all good. Still appreciate the eye candy :). If given the chance, I'd do my best to haha.

just so sad that I will never be able to see your progress on forward since Sup Forums keeps deleting posts so frequently on "Random".

Both.... I'm not the other dude but I'd like one also. I'm bi dude that wants that chance haha.

One front, one back, and one side ways with a boner, do that and I will worship you.

lol
Leave your email, maybe if I manage to keep the routine up I can email you progress in a couple months
front

I mean theoretically that will more or less work. The kicker though is that you will almost certainly get some tummy fat too. Not a lot, but it will be hard to maintain abs if you are eating above what you burn. Your muscles will grow like crazy though

Back

I don't suppose you could indulge me and show my your ass spread could you?
Goddamn I love that cock. And your balls....

youve inspired me user, im gonna start on your routine tonight. gotta get that sweet sweet ass myself

[email protected]

Don't really do butt spread shots, sorry :(
Thanks though!
Good luck!

Gay guys will be checking you out more? I never seen or heard a woman go "omg look how big and sexy that mans ass is" they usually take ninja peeks at the crotch area.

▲
▲   ▲
fag

Girls love a good ass, man. At least the girls iv dated do.

Lol what planet do you come from?

From what I know, women check out the ass more than the crotch. Last I heard their reasoning was that a strong butt means the guy is going to be good at thrusting (and its nice to grab on to)
kek

oh look, this faggot again. just stop.