LOL this is what future America is going to look like...

LOL this is what future America is going to look like, retarded and backwards; can someone give me a reason why this clown is in line for the most powerful position in the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mSxo9-Z5Ki0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>can someone give me a reason why this clown is in line for the most powerful position in the world?
Cuz american love Zionist puppets stealing their money to feed their jewish overlord from Israel.

Because Americans are retards. Thankfully he probably won't become a president.

Oh he's going to get in, and the you're going back where you came from, beaner.

Bernie drone detected. We'll be enjoying your tears tomorrow! :))

Trump is as powerful as he is because dumb jackasses like you guys get on Sup Forums making threads about him and how fucking annoyed you are that he has power. It's not confusing. It's extremely simple why he is as famous as he is.

hahaha, whatever you say Cletus!

Muricans are dumb as posts, they love their guns to the point where they ignore the fact that their children are shot oj a daily basis. Their seat of government is the most disfunctional shit show on the planet and their presence around the world is bipolar at the best of times. Trump is the embodyment of everything that is wrong with that shit staind country

This is what America wants. Fuck it. I'm fucked no matter what.

Trump works for shillary, you can see it already, he's saying crazier and crazier shit as he moves toward the general election as the republican candidate. Once its him vs Hillary he'll say ever more ridiculous shit until he loses the election and then blame it on the media and how "nobody can handle my plain speaking honesty"

Enjoy your first bitch president america.

yep, dem libtard demokek tears be delicioso.

Bring on the apocalypse!!!

>their presence around the world is bipolar at the best of times.

love this... Simple yet so fucking true. Sprinkle a like help here and some Bombs over there. hahahaha.. I'm stealing this.

>stupid little plebs think that hillary isnt guaranteed the presidency through bilderburgh group

Because fuck liberals. Seriously, go back to your safe spaces and cry about rape and gender equality and other things that don't exist

It's funny. You call trump retarded because he, supposedly, made fun of a retard.

First bitch president?
>what is Obama
>what is Nixon

>On website where nearly everyone is racist and mocking of retards
>Expecting us to not support our God Emperor who tells it like it is and doesn't support illegal immigrants or retards

Confirmed for newfag.

You know, we wouldn't be in this mess if the rest of the world hadn't shipped the worst of their societies, by intent or otherwise, to America. You created a monster, now you have to put it down...if you can.

does trump wear orang(ish) makeup?

His job is to make sure Hilary wins.

Embodiment*

Lol at your sensationalized opinion

Because he's running against Hillary and Bernie.

hey! people actually get this
>not spending his fortune trying to win
>ok

worst case scenario is that even If he wins he won't be able to do much once in office. Do you all remember how Obama was going to end both wars once elected? And we all know how that turned out. There was even a surge to add even more troops. Also, he was going to close Guantanamo Bay, Cuba. Well, that bitch still open after almost two presidential terms.

oh and he was going to help the illegals as well. Hmmm, he only threw peanuts at them with weakass reforms that hardly helped anyone.

So, whoever wins the presidency won't be able to do much. One man can't change the status quo. Big corporations which amounts to a small group of super elite powerful men run the show behind close doors. Once the president is elected he is given a run down of what he can and can't do. Which isn't much really....

>can someone give me a reason why this clown is in line for the most powerful position in the world?
>in line for the most powerful position in the world?
>most powerful position in the world?
>most powerful

The US may have the strongest military, but the president has nowhere near as much say in what happens as in countries like China and Russia.

OP is a cuckold.

In other news...

>the most powerful position in the world
you're a fucking tardmonkey

Cuckold detected!

fuck off Mexican, you have to go back

>sweet bernout tears

holy shit i can't even wait until tomorrow night

It will be enough to hold me off until Trump wins and you fags end up not moving to Canada like you promised (again)

Because he's the only one with the potential to start WWIII with the mudslimes

>their children are shot oj a daily basis

Niggers are gonna kill each other no matter what. Them having access to guns just makes it quicker and easier.

>presence around the world
If the US pulled every dollar, soldier, and military asset back within it's borders the world would burn within a year. You people should really learn your place in the global power pecking order.

Bernie wont win. I find it astounding people would rather put shillary in office than Trump.

on the other hand we could elect ole reset button hillary and have ww3 with russia

or elect bernie sanders and suffer economic collapse before surrendering to china

Average Anti-Trump

Muricans are pissed off at the typical politician and trump has tricked a large number of them into believing he's not running for personal gain and he will listen to the masses. Unfortunately, it's not gonna work as the only real impact the average voter has is in local elections and most are too lazy to participate

The amount of racist bullshit should subside by half if Al Sharpton actually leaves as promised.

so many cucks... going to need a bigger wall to handle all the pussy trump supporters are going to get

B-b-buh he's literally hitler

Make America great again.

if he and leena dunham leave ill by happy

full list leaving is orgasm worthy

LOL you pooropeans crack me up? Why the fuck do you care? Mind your own business. Do l come to your country and knock the cock out of your mouth? No? Get the fuck over it losers

Hehehe, mexican here.
I'm already a citizen and a war vet. I can't be touched. Shit!! if anything, me and my family are all here an Legal. Only my grandaddy was a wetback, and the fool died a citizen. Build the fucking wall. It will help keep us in.

Also, if you look at the big picture.. the racial divide is only rhetoric to get elected. Even if all illegals where kicked out it will not change shit.

Yes, bye Whoopi.

they love being huge cucks

but there is not enough of them which is why we need all the worlds cucks to come here and vote for crooked hillary.

>"Don, it's Hill"
>"The plan is for you to publicly grill me about my incompetence and willingness to say anything in order to garner votes. And for good measure bring up my husbands past history of sexual abuse and the shadiness surrounding the Clinton Foundation"
>"Excellent plan, Hil. I'm on it."

Note how Trump rallies without libtards are peaceful and everyone is happy and having a good time? Where as Bernie supporters go full ape?

>implying anyone gives a shit about legal Mexican immigrants

lets get that wall built juan, you'll be on our side of it anyway

feeling the bern all right

>knock the cock out of your mouths
>my sides
>in orbit

(Mexican) I've cruised all over the east coast, and no one really says this kind of shit in real life. In five years I only had a fat old man talk shit to my face. LOL, the fucken pig skin shit his pants when I followed his ass. He had to stop at a police station. Pathetic!

>USA
>Minding own business
Pick one

Damn you're dumb as fuck faggot lmao you obviously can't read. I asked why pooropeans aren't minding their own business

way to go juan you made a senior that pays your welfare shit his pants

bet your 5' 2" dad back in Juarez is really proud

i think they were actually berning oil

hahaha, know the cock out of your mouth,,, fucking GOLD

Superpowers don't have to mind their own business. Dummy.

Calm down kid, I did read correctly, an American telling other countries to mind their own business is ironic because they never do

>yuropoors
>reading comprehension

Its hard to see when your eyelids are glued shut by refugee jizz and blood from your daughters shattered hymen

They being USA

>most powerful position in the world
>doggystyle
But really, the president is just another puppet. Not really powerful since it all comes down from the $Rostchild

Sorry for shattering your fragile American ego

>implying every citizen participates in what the government does when they stick their nose into shit.
I'm talking to you, not a government official dick head

>coming from the place where hate speech is illegal

o i am laffin

Anti-PC backlash.

The majority of his support comes from people who are fed up with PC culture run amok (this is especially evident on US college campuses advocating for "safe spaces")

Haha should have heard all the white peoplease twealing in Rochester, NY when a black woman won for city mayor.

well... if he gets a majority of electoral college votes, he gets the position. stated briefly that is why.

>white peoplease twealing in Rochester, NY when a black woman won for city mayor.

learn english

>I CANT LEARN TO ACT LIKE A DECENT HUMAN BEING
>HURR PC CULTURE

You do realize there are more countries than America and European ones, then again Americans are pretty shit at geography

>have the largest military in the world
>largest consumer base in the world
>economy just shy of matching the entire EU

Im well aware of other countries I just don't care about them at all

>also you were called European like 7 times and didn't correct anyone

I submit that he will win, just because Obama's ego cannot let go of control of the Dem party. He would rather see the Clinton's lose (they hate each other. Look it up, it's well documented), than his party win. He only cares about himself and his policies. Mark my words, he will still attempt to be in the news everyday after his presidency... And Trump will be all he talks about. No other President in history has done this, but he will.

if if if if if if if if if if if if
>*SMACKS LIPS*
iffy division eh eh eh eh
>*DESTABILIZES THE MIDDLE EAST*
a b-bunch o-o-of
>*EXECUTIVE ORDERS*
okie doke
>*GULPS*
T-Trump w-will not be president
>*SWEATING INTENSIFIES*

youtube.com/watch?v=mSxo9-Z5Ki0

And no one will care what he says, just like now.

Third most powerful position.
And... stale pasta is stale.

Because fuck illegal Mexicans OP. They take jobs, drive down wages, breed like rabbits, smell bad, and are ignorant as fuck.

Can Putins reign really be considered a "position" anymore?

Hes basically the new Czar at this point, has that shit on lockdown for life

>mfw Americans think it's Roths-child
It's Roth-schild.
German "sch" ≈ American "sh".

my god she looks tired

She keeps saying she's sick and tired, so you're probably right.

We're all voting for him because afterwards he will make fun of your disabled nation and it's shitty leaders like this
How is acknowledging that you suck backwards?

Im from the future. Trump loses and Hillary wins by small margin

Republicans are stupid
Still hopping that's not all Americans only republicans

>stupid
>hopping
stupid is as stupid hopps

If someone who can't speak or write English (worse than a mute) with a six grade education is able to take your job; I sure a hell wouldn't hire you at even half price.

Because the other side will start a civil war.

Then you're from the alternate future. In our future Trump wins 3/1.

infants can meme
true for all pol
except true-believer megalomaniacs that will never win
wake up faggots
mommy and daddy politicians won't save you

>If someone who can't speak or write English (worse than a mute) with a six grade education is able to take your job; I sure a hell wouldn't hire you at even half price.

>six grade education
>I sure a hell
>Someone who can't speak or write English

I see what you mean...

Because all the other candidates managed to be even shittier than he is. It's been that way with most presidential elections over the past couple decades. No one worthwhile steps up and the elections end up just being a "choice" between the lesser of two evils. It's not like it matters much though since most of the governments power comes from congress. It's just too bad they're all incompetent dinosaurs that would rather argue like overgrown children than run the country.

Hey OP bernie cuck... fuck you

Alternative is an evil criminal/corporate shill.

So no real change.

>No shitty jobs for teens to work = no money to pay student loan and no work ethic
>teens spend time fucking around in parents house on the Internet
>exposed to constant pc brainwashing
>this is how the stereotypical libtard millennial is born

D.Trump is not really a republican, and neither are his supports. His supporters are real jerks, they stay home and don't vote for 4-8 years. NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN this independently weathly guy is running for office running against the dem vs rep 2 party system. Some of us are goverment workers and politcal party employees and its not fair to us to break up with system. It should be HIllary Vs Rubio/Cruz. Its Bullshit any american just can run for office. At least Hillary already has cali in her pocket, there's some justice.