Tell me everything you know about this man

Tell me everything you know about this man

He can save us all, if we only listen. Follow ThuleanPerspective on YouTube now, before it's too late.

He actually convinced me that his point of view of the whole Euronymous thing is right on his YouTube Channel. Fuck me. He's so convincing though

varg vikings

If you're a white European, try and impregnate as many of these as possible.

Sup Forums detected.

Shouldn't you be browsing reddit?

stalest meme in all of metal

I've been going on Sup Forums far longer than you have. Go whine about white genocide and cucks on your containment board.

nigger detected

I've been on Sup Forums since day one, kiddo

I know that he is cute

this

I'm not a white European, but I will try my hardest to impregnate as many of those as possible

Of course if you only listen to his perspective he's going to be convincing, he's had over a decade to get his story together.

That's cool homie, all the ones who fuck anything else other than white, European men are race traitors and garbage humans anyways, so you can have em.

You totally got me there kiddo. What a mean and hurtful word :(((((( I'm going to go cry now, because a NEET called me a racial slur.

Sure you have.

Ironically, I like Burzum and I don't really care if people are racist or not. Alt righters just really annoy me.

I'm actually half white, is that cool?

I don't care if you're a mutt homie. Do your thing.

as you say senpai

doesn't matter if it was self-defense or not, he deserved to die regardless.

Can we PLEASE get back on topic guys?

90% of your board nowadays is comprised of redditors from /r/The_Dorito, this argument doesn't work anymore friend.

He's a murderer

so?

There really aren't very many differences between him and Ted Nugent.

Varg has an above room temperature IQ and probably hasn't fucked any deer.
He's also not batshit insane.

He has a shirt I want.

no

can we at least get this thread to 200 posts then?

okie mistar anun, hurr durr....

>self defense
>murder

He likes his cornflakes crispy.

My ass is white from lack of exposure to the planet's main source of Vitamin D, does that count?

I keep seeing him everywhere on Sup Forums lately. Did something happen? Or the underages from Sup Forums just found out about the Inner Circle? Ah, to be 16 again. I had tons of fun reading the Wikipedia entries of metal bands.

cuz you're a cuck

you're trying so fucking hard it's not even funny

>you fee

Let's find out!