Gorilla nigger mom won't be charged for negligence which led to the death of one of the most rare, endangered...

Gorilla nigger mom won't be charged for negligence which led to the death of one of the most rare, endangered, soon to be extinct, animal on planet Earth.

Why won't Sup Forums pizza this nigger to death?

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2016/06/michelle-gregg-no-criminal-charges-cincinnati-zoo-harambe-gorilla-death-incident-son-prosecutor-joe-deters/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here is the article:

heavy.com/news/2016/06/michelle-gregg-no-criminal-charges-cincinnati-zoo-harambe-gorilla-death-incident-son-prosecutor-joe-deters/

Because we arnt some crazy pizza task force. We are most edgy teens with dank ass memes and beta fucks. Stop giving us credit we dont need.

she should be sued by the zoo for compensation, pretty sure gorillas aren't cheap and they had to lose one to keep her child from harm.

it looks like she's killing herself with pizza. she's a fat cunt

I like the way Joe Rogan puts it. It's not a quote but it's something to this effect:

If you keep giant monsters in a box in your city, you have to make sure that babies can't just get in there with them.

the zoo just wants to get out of it without getting shut down for having an unsafe exhibit (which they don't, but that's their administration's fear)

>Because we arnt some crazy pizza task force.

Wanna bet? :)

Now I just have to pay for these pizzas with my credit card, send it to the victim, sit back and enjoy the prank!

Because a gorilla causing the death of another gorilla is just natural, man. Survival of the fittest.

I don't know who Joe is, but he's a fucking retard. No, I don't have to make sure babies can't get in there. Babies parents need to keep them from breaking the law and trespassing on my property.

This Joe guy sounds like a simpleton appealing to idiots. opinion discarded

>sidestepping the expectation that parents are actually responsible with their children

nigger-tier logic

the actual Joe Rogan quote was:

"If you allow niggers into a zoo, make sure those cotton picking jigaboos don't get into where they aint 'post to be, god damnit!"

she dindu-nuffin

True...

>I don't know who Joe is

Joe Rogen is a famous comedian and retired MME fighter, and really cool dude. You should watch his show. He's actually more of a Trump supporter, and he hates niggers and mexicans.

pic related

i dont see what the problem is here with choosing a human(niglet) over the gorilla. I mean honestly the fuck?

also i know the mother is a dumb nigger for letting this happen but that's besides the point

buy me pizza faggots

Isn't this just another case of black on black violence since their both monkeys?

>former MMA fighter
Holy fuck XD, He is a great fighter (watch him hit pads and roll in BJJ) but he never fought professionally, he i a commentator that loved the sport and did complementary the first 10 UFC's he did for free.... He also did fear factor.

I'm glad a strong black woman who didn't need no man was taking her four kids to the zoo

Auto correct put complementary instead of commentary.... :/

sure stupid bitch is stupid
but
faggots need to look at the zoo's negligence

No shit she won't be charged asshole.
Because if you weren't a teenage virgin you would understand that it only takes looking the wrong way at the wrong time for a kid that age to get into trouble.
That doesn't constitute criminal negligence.

If anyone is at fault it's the zoo for having such an easily accessed enclosure.

Smarten up.

>but he never fought professionally

Um...you DO realize that Joe Rogen fought professionally in Thailand and was North Korea's #1 World Champion Muy Thai Karate Red Belt, right?

>it only takes looking the wrong way at the wrong time for a kid that age to get into trouble.

The nigger child had to climb a 12ft fence, over a 10ft distance, and a 9ft fall.

You think it took a second?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You niggers always justifying your nigger behavior

Why dont YOU pizza this nigger to death?

Do you even know where she lives?

they're both apes no one gives a fuck, i'm indifferent to their existence.

>comedian

well there ya go. It sounds like the kind of simple bullshit a comedian would say. Last I checked, babies' care are the responsibility of the parents, not random strangers property that the kids wander off into.

Just another drunk uncle

kid just went to see a relation and the man shot him , black lives matter

lol like i said. If you weren't a teenage virgin and actually had any experience with children you would realize that's not at all surprising.

You're talking about something you have no experience with.
As a semi-retarded Sup Forums pleb that is your right. Just realize that it is also laughably ill-informed

try again, dumbass. The zoo's enclosure met and exceeded federal requirements. Minors are the responsibility of their parents everywhere.

This is a nigger we are talking about dumb fag. Them fuckers climb trees no fence is going to stop that pffft

Dipshit ur acting like the kid is fucking superman and can climb ten foot walls

niggers are more ape than human, they climb high and fast.

Don't know the particulars of the fence.
Just pointing out the obvious that there was no criminal negligence.

You didn't give a shit about any animal, let alone that gorilla, before that happened. If you wanna hate blacks like an insecure bitch, you go ahead and do that, but don't attempt to rally support for actions you'd never even dream of doing alone.

You're an idiot, dude. It doesn't matter how able children are, they don't become a strangers responsibility. They are always the parent's or guardian's responsibility.

You act like a dimwit. It's the same everywhere.

>no criminal negligence

No, the entirety of responsibility in the matter of watching the kid was on the parents, not random strangers, and not the zoo. It wouldn't be any different if the kid had wandered out into the fucking freeway and gotten run over. It wouldn't be the car's fault because there shouldn't be a baby on the fucking freeway.

I'd be able to kick the arse of that privileged fat trash cunt. I'm white.

I thoiught it was, "see? Niggers ruin everything."

I can't see her in the picture. She's too dark

how retarded do you have to be not keeping an eye on your kid at all time?
i dont even have children and have more paternal instinct than that.

Almost 8 billion humans on this planet, many of them irresponsible and have nothing to contribute to this planet or society. Literally a handful of apes who's population was brought to it's current low by humans. Sorry guys gotta waste that beautiful animal to save the life of a burdening organism that probably won't grow up to amount to anything. I say we just start shooting humans and cull our numbers. The less people there are the less accidents right?

Fucking niggers. Always climbing fences.

So does Joe think we need to make roads child proof? Have some kind of gigantic 16 foot fence that runs through every road and highway in America to keep kids from running into the street?

No, that's retarded. The question any judge would ask if a little kid gets run over is is "Where were the parents?"

"God protected my child until the authorities were able to get to him. My son is safe and was able to walk away with a concussion and a few scrapes... no broken bones or internal injuries."

God protected the baby, he obviously wanted the gorilla to die, retard.

lol where did i say it was a stranger's responsibility, imbecile?

Unless your apparently feeble powers of comprehension led you to believe that ""the enclosure was too easy to get into"means "the child is some else's responsibility"

lol fucking embarrassing

And depending on the scenario that wouldn't necessarily constitute negligence either.
Not sure what point you thought you were making...

The only solution is to take the nigger babby from Dindu Nuffiqua and raise it as a zoo gorilla to replace the old one.

kek

I assume she is the hairy one with the kid

the enclosure met all federal regulations. Children can get almost anywhere any man can get into. It's a fence not some complex puzzle. It's the responsibility of the parents to watch their minor children. Period.

I don't really care about them shooting the gorilla, I've never liked monkeys.

U know how to tell if a 12 year old came straight out of iFunny and Reddit? If they say the exact words you just said in regards to an explainatory image. Had your dumbass said that to the exaggerated lengths reply, sure. But you took extra measures to be edgy

as much as I hate niggers and would laugh at seeing her charged with something, I honestly don't think she did anything wrong.

first of all, animals aren't monsters, second of all, niggers.

Ha ha fucking first bit of logic I have read in this thread

You dumb. One woman, 4 small kids- that they are gonna be someone else's problem is guaranteed
>Also, needs mo money fo dem programs

Gorillas are great apes

The mom and son are monkeys though for sure

You are the cancer of Sup Forums. Please leave.

>baby on the freeway not negligence

You obviously don't know the law and are talking anecdotally completely out of your ass, scrub.

the deal with pizza bombing someone is that the pizzas are NOT paid for.

That's why you have to have a 10 foot tall fence to own a pool in some areas, and it's still your fault if a kid falls into your pool and drowns right?

>Do you even know where she lives?

281 Ebola St, Kenya, Africa

Then what should be done when a baby gets in ?

Cause the gorilla was definitely going to have a high chance of contributing to our society right?

Animals exist for us to use as we see fit. If we decide they should be extinct, then they will be, and there's nothing wrong with that.

deathmatch. two enter. only one can leave.

Shit happens. Move on.

and then a virus comes, and humans should be extinct, nothing wrong with that

sounds fair

Why is a 3 ft fence the only thing seperating a person from a 450 pound silverback gorilla.

Zoo is negligent. Parents will sue Zoo and win.

Guaranteed.

Too busy fapping on things whe shouldn't be fapping on.

Joe Rogan... hes a sport/reality show host and self described drug enthusiasts with an online talk show and hispter idiots seem to value his opinion on things.
His peak was Season 1 of Fear Factor

kek

Who is he?

>it's still your fault if a kid falls into your pool and drowns right?

Not if the kid wandered into property with signs everywhere saying to keep out. If it was a pool party where children were present, that would be different because they are being invited to use the pool and should be supervised. The gorilla enclosure is not a place for guests.

Think about it. Imagine a toddler wandering into a construction zone and getting smashed by a track-hoe or something. As long as the construction site met all normal regulations and security considerations, the legal burden of the child's death is the parents.

Not the same user, but you really do sound like a tumblerina faggot

This may not be the best place for you to hang out

idk m8

>deathmatch. two enter. only one can leave.
made me kek hard

reaaaaal hard. *smacks lips*

/thread

>Then what should be done when a baby gets in ?

How can it be within federal regulations for an enclosure to be accessible to a baby?

A baby shouldn't be able to climb and get into a gorilla exhibit. Am I being unreasonable to think this?

Get them out, duh.

My point is that they shouldn't be there to begin with, and that responsibility should be the parent's unilaterally.

No, you aren't. But anons in here will disagree with you to be edgy.

That's what I was trying to argue.

>Animals exist for us to use as we see fit. If we decide they should be extinct, then they will be, and there's nothing wrong with that.
Edgy. Every pussy on Earth just got wet for you.

>and then a virus comes, and humans should be extinct, nothing wrong with that
Ziiiingggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!

You rekted him so gooooooooooooood.

This....
Also nice tities

>His peak was Season 1 of Fear Factor

You want to suck Rogan's dick, don't you?

Just admit it, bro. You're anonymous.

It's obvious from your angry sexually tense replies.

children should be supervised at all times, and there are signs EVERYWHERE saying just that.. And this is beyond the fact that it is also common sense.

The enclosures are meant to keep dangerous animals out while being EASILY VIEWABLE by the public.

The exhibit in question is an excellent enclosure where people can view the gorillas directly without glass or fence giving them a direct view.

You're talking about making children the responsibility of the community, and that is simply complete absurdity. Your child is not my responsibility, and mine are not yours.

>and there are signs EVERYWHERE saying just tha

..b...but...you don't think a gorilla exhibit should have more than just a 3ft fence that a baby could climb?

A FUCKING SILVER BACK GORILLA EXHIBIT????

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why would a judge be asking those questions at all? Were you kept in a leash as a child?

That's retarded. Cars kill orders of magnitude more kids than every gorilla in history COMBINED. So what next? shut down all highways? Sue all manufacturers? Come on, if Joe Rogan said that, it shows how much of a fucking idiot he is.

No, and if you felt that way, you are welcome to keep your kids out of the zoo, dumbfuck.

You realize you could literally walk backwards, trip over the 3ft fence (assumming you're 5ft-6ft tall or taller as a man), stumble more than 4 ft, and just fall into a fucking silver back gorilla exhibit?

A FUCKING SILVER BACK GORILLA EXHIBIT????

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ask a judge yourself, dude. Honestly, you act like a child who has no experience with legal matters. Anytime a human dies or is killed under any circumstance, they try to find who is responsible when possibly. If it's a child, the first place they go is to the parent or guardian.

>No

THIS NIGGER THINKS A 3FT FENCE IS ENOUGH TO KEEP PEOPLE SAFELY OUT FROM FALLING INTO A GOD DAMNED SILVER BACK GORILLA EXHIBIT!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You realize you can walk out into traffic at any fucking moment, right? Or a gun through your head and pull the trigger, right? Or drive into the fucking ocean, right?

Wake up, nigger.

fences are meant to keep the animals in, not niglets out you stupid fuck

Since when did kids become the responsibility of anyone but the parents?

What the fuck do you niggers want, a nanny state where you give your children to the government at birth and your hands are washed clean of all responsibility?

Fuck you guys. My kids would never go into a gorilla exhibit because I'm not a fucking idiot, and I know they need to be supervised.

>Wake up, nigger.
>fences are meant to keep the animals in, not niglets out you stupid fuck

THESE EDGY NIGGERS THINK A BABY DESERVES WHAT IT GETS FOR CLIMBING A 3FT FENCE AND FALLING INTO A GOD DAMNED SILVER BACK GORILLA EXHIBIT!!!

A FUCKING BABY!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE