Ensures Portugal can qualify by scoring 2 goals against Hungary

>Ensures Portugal can qualify by scoring 2 goals against Hungary
>B-b-but he still hasn't done much that match
Stay salty Sup Forums, can't hear you over the sound of all the TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>scoring two tap ins makes you good

>he alone is worth more than the entire Hungarian team
>still can't beat them

that one off the heel was amazing tbqh

Portugal in retrospect got their ass saved in this competition by Iceland. If it stayed 1-1, they would have to go through hell and back just to reach the final against some fresh cupcake meme team and lose

as sp ever been right?

OP on the left

sshhh we're pretending it's a tap in

And Hungary got two goals by deflection but you don't see anyone complaining about it. You know why? They're part of the game you dumb bastard.

Why is he such a crybaby?

It was an example of great British humour m8 calm down, I actually quite like ronaldo.

EVERYBODY TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU NOW

If he hadn't played the first two matches Portugal would already have been through today. His giant ego ruins the team.

I'd rather be facing england tbqh

At least he's not literally crying like he does most of the time. What is it with people are crying in this game?

Why did people cry at 7-1? The Mexicans didn't cry when they got 7-0.

he was just mad hungry scored another goal

Thats true but if he would pass more he could pose such a bigger threat. He has always played best as a winger rather than a 9

Shhhh, we're pretending he's world class

(You)

He looks like he's having a seizure

This is true

>fuck up two games
>save one
yey

Euro matches are so boring. I'm looking forward to watch Chile vs Colombia at bloody 3 am.

Very true.