Why do guys go to strip clubs?

Why do guys go to strip clubs?

Same question, it's so expensive (enter, beer, private dance). I prefer fuck a hooker for the same price, It's a wast of money...

To Get their dicks sucked

The buffet

I'm looking for a wife material

Do you also like wearing a rubber while you get your cock sucked?

I like the atmosphere

Nah, but a chick I went to highschool with works at one right now. Wouldn't mind seeing her strip for me, but it'd be too awkward

To look at naked ladies. Is this a trick question?

Yes, always

I once went to a strip club and spent $27. $20 to get in, brought my own beers cause it was that kind of place, and stayed for about ten girls doing dances. I was willing to give them all a dollar at least but the place was so packed a lot of them just skipped over me, so I only spent $7 on tips.

In Florida it's because it's a friendly place with cheap beer. The women are irrelevant and most of them only decently attractive if that.

We have a lot of strip clubs.

But like the way i see it, you cant actually fuck (or even touch) the girls, so you go in, pay a fuck ton of cash and leave with blue balls and a hardon....

They're fun to just chill at and drink beer with your friends

Can you go into a strip club with a gf?
Does it happen or is it problematic?

>you cant actually fuck (or even touch) the girls
stop believing that lie.

cause it's fun?
it's also extremely dependent on where you're at, clubs in houston Tampa and new Orleans are a lot different than west coast or NE.

>Can you go into a strip club with a gf?
you talk about it for a few weeks first. if you talk about it for one day and then try , you will have a bad time when you get home.

It definitely happens.

The question is (a) whether your gf wants to go, and (b) whether your gf is going to make it impossible for you to have fun in there.

Depends on the joint. I've been to a sleazefest in Pompano Beach where I was offered bareback in the lapdance cubby for $20. And the girl was cute, too. Stupid, but cute.

yea girls go to the club i frequent all the time

>$27

I live in Montreal. $20 to get in, +$20 for the drinks, $40-60 for dance (you can touch tits but not her cunt $5 per 2 mins). $100 every fucking time, it's why I prefer fuck a hooker. Expensive.

Fit the Dane reason odor go to art museums. To look at something beautiful.

And maybe get their dick sucked.

mfw when i be in montreal this weekend.

No problems here, she's cool.

She said herself that she'd like to go. I don't have to have fun with strippers, I'm interested only in their dance, really.

Thanks, I thought that this may be a problem.

to see naked chicks, duh

F1 week?

Well then, why are you asking us?

Sounds like you're good to go.

Kinda samefaggin' here but... where do people go in Montreal?

Because dem bitches will work your cock if you ask right.

It's fun to go with the bros and fuck around and look at naked chicks. Club in my area is 10 entry with free drinks (soda obviously, no alcohol at full nude places here), 10 topless, 20 nude dances. If you find the right girl 20 hj, 40bj, and 60-100 fs. Not that expensive really.

I was asking because I didn't know if we will be let in together. Seriously, I haven't been to any nightclubs yet.

Yeah its called a gay strip club

You won't have any problems.

A lot of you are looking at it from totally the wrong perspective. A strip club is full of cute easy women.

Rule #1: Never go on a Friday or Saturday night. It's their busiest nights and when they make the most money. They are in high turnover mode and try to get as many private dances as possible. Go on any night but these two.

Rule #2: Never be a customer. Do not sit at the stage. Once they see you as a source of tips, its over. Sit at a table in between the bar and stage. They'll come by and ask for a dance. Since you're there on a quiet night they'll stop and chat. Offer to get a drink if youve engaged them in conversation but never a dance. Let them know you're not a civilian that you used to date a girl that danced.

Rule #3: Engage them in a way that makes them think you think they're more than stripper. A favorite of mine is to say you know I have this feeling that there are two sides to you. I mean you're totally outgoing and have a bunch of friends, but there is this other side where you let very few people truly close to you and if anyone does anything to the people that are truly close to you, you become this animal and would destroy them. You're the type to do anything for those close to you and I really admire that. I had a stripper break down and tear up saying that she dances because her mom is an alcoholic druggie and her brother has down syndrome so she does this for him.

Rule #4: Understand that strippers are paying the club to be there. If it's slow enough for them to be sitting and having an in depth conversation, they're losing money. If the convo is good tell them hey let's get out of here and grab a drink and bite somewhere else where you don't have to be charged. Now you're on a date with a girl who gets naked for money. If you can't close from here just ignore Rule 2 and get your thrills that way.

What strip clubs do people go to?

Yes, look for the user surrounded by reddit looking types.

Mostly in the downtown and the old part. 'muricans love this city because the legal age is 18 and the nightclubs close at 3AM and not 2.

Stripper I fucked using said above rules

Maybe you're going at this all wrong and that you're just some autist who likes to play psychology manipulative but the effect gets reversed and charge your impudent ass double for what they normal do.
Idiot.

For me I go to the strip club to drink and watch the girls dance. I use to spend a shitload of money but now I'll spend 50-80 if that, depending on how much I drink that night. Plus its a good way to see which girls actually find you attractive or not. The best times to go is weekdays during half off drinks and/or when its not busy

Ya but prostutituion is legal in Canada so you could walk into a strip joint and talk a hot chick into fucking you.

paying money to enter a place to watch dirty drug addict skanks dance, yeah so fun.

I agree with #1 and #3, but if you follow #2 and #4, you're basically ensuring that their toddlers will go hungry.

moralfag kill yourself

A lot, Solid Gold, Chez Paré ect, they are mostly on St-Catherine street

>Ya but prostutituion is legal in Canad
Not really, just tolerate.
>and talk a hot chick into fucking you
I'm 100% agree with you but I prefer fuck a dirty hooker than go in a stripclub.

Jelly bro? I've fucked 8 strippers in my time. I just got over it because most are addicts and its the same ol same ol with that.

You're the fucking autist if you think that how I described the rules is some text book or something. They are basic rules to maximize your chances of scoring with a stripper. Kinda common sense, but if you have a better framework I'm all ears.

I go there with my wife because she's bi and we both like looking at tits and ass. AMA.

Then you're a moron

not at all, its weird and awkward.

How's it feel being a cuck?

#2 if the convo is going good be like shit hey go do your thing and get some dances if you have to I'll be here drinking I don't want to take up all your time. Or if you don't want her to leave you can be like shit I am taking up all your time let's get a dance and we'll continue our convo after etc it's not set in stone but you don't want them to see you as a mark, once you're past that you're good, use common sense.

#4 if it's that quiet in there they will actually lose money staying there till close. It's very easy to extract them from that.

>100$ in a strip club > 120$ for a hooker

Rrrrright, good goy.

Woah. Didn't know that strippers have to pay the club to be there.

>fucking a loose dirty whore for 120

Ya sounds like money well spent

You're not fucking anything even half decent for that price

As a man who used to live in Florida I can attest to this. You can find a really freaky hooker there.

You forgot where you tip the guy who shows you to your table...the waitress every drink...

Clubs in MTL are great for girls but bad for being overly expensive with bullshit.

I had an ex who was a gogo dancer and she said that her coworkers used to fuck the customers all the time. How does one attempt this?

>implying burn 100$ in a strip club is better

I never said thats good, *I said it's better.

Because if I go out and try to get a stuck up girl to dance on me i'm just getting blue balls. I might as well pay a professional to get naked and twerk on me.

OK, I guess that makes sense. Wouldn't want to deprive her of the chance to make a living, mate.

Honesty I would rather spend it in a strip club

Drinking alcohol and watching women dance as opposed too because a girl with loose pussy and dirty as shit? Again you're not gonna fuck a hot chick for that price so I'd take the former. But if sex is sex to you then go for it. I don't like having shitty sex

I never tip '''''''''the guy who shows you to your table''''''''', they can fuck themselves. The biggest scammer is the girls who want drink WHILE you are in a dance and the DJ who put short music. But yes, it's nice but fucking expensive.

>But if sex is sex to you then go for it. I don't like having shitty sex
My gf is black and she suck.

Ah you're a nigger

No wonder you think sex for 100 dollars is a good deal

I'm white

Ah you're white trash

No wonder you think sex for 100 dollars is a good deal

Can you elaborate?

I prefer watching the girls do poles as some are pretty entertaining.

I am in Niagara so clubs here aren't too bad strippers are more lax

The Sundowner is one of the better strip clubs I've ever been to. Shit gets crazy in there.

I already did

Any girl that fucks for 100 dollars is trash. They're either loose or ugly as sin. NO hot chick will fuck for that unless shes a junkie and you get really lucky OR you're a drug dealing nigger, and even then most of them fuck hot junkies for free basically

So strip clubs are better for the price IMO. Just not worth it literally for cheap sex. I can at least get drunk and watch sexy women dance.

>My gf is black and she suck.
Why?

Pussy ass bitch.
You are not a man.

Downsy is definitely a good one....gotten quite well there with a few dancers.
Some are grimey....walked in on my buddy getting a handjob in one of the booths lol. Never trust those napkins they put on you cause that was all over my friend's dick .

Kill yourself nigger.

Why the fuck would anyone pay for blue balls?????

Lol I never understood that napkin thing. I've only seen it in Canada too. At the Brass Rail in Toronto and at the Sundowner.

>a Google search

Lol now you know it's not for your protection from vag slime

Ever hung out with all your bros while you fucked a hooker?

They are full nude?

>Any girl that fucks for 100 dollars is trash
Not in Montreal, supply and demand mon ami.

She is probably the smartest person I had ever meet, she suck because she isn't really intro hardcore sex and my other degeneracy and she want get married even if she is an atheist fedora

Why the fuck would I pay for blue balls??

Be attractive.

If your gf isn't an uptight prude. Watching your gf get a grinding lapdance from a hot stripper is quite a sight

So fucking retarded, did you get dropped a lot as a baby

it's a homo thing.

seeing naked girls in public is an excuse to have an erection around other men.

Full nude, unlike states clubs (went to vegas and very disappointed in that)
Full touch, so everything besides vag

My ex took me for my birthday once. Paid for my dances too.

Well i'm shit out of luck. I guess I'll just get a girl to love me for my personality then.

I Iive in Florida. Going to a strip club is fun. I agree that you should go on a slow night and that you should sit between the bar and the stage. The girls will approach you and converse. If you're nice and not a total autistic ptick, you can make anything happen. I don't get how a straight man can knock them. Its a rite of passage in my opinion.

It happens but it's awkward for obvious reasons

?
not bad

Strippers make fun friends. Just don't try to get serious with one

Not OP but yeah me and buddy used to double up on hookers all the time. I'd get them to my apt and made sure my buddy wasn't hiding and if I paid lets say $250 for an outcall I'd say $350 for the both of us. They never said no. Lots of fun getting a blowjob while your buddy rails a whore from the back.

/thread
it's a distraction, some entertainment, only fags wouldn't understand

I've never been to a club where women don't get fully nude at some point of the night...

Stripclubs follow different laws in the US by the state they're in. Some require no touching, some allow full nude, some only topless, some allow alcohol, some allow food. Don't judge the US by Vegas. That's almost like its own country

Straight man here never been never will probably . Would rather have real sex .
And if i wanna see naked chicks I can't fuck .... Well if only there was something that allowed me to search for images and videos of nude women... hmm alas I guess strip clubs a good idea or I'm gay right?

You sound like an uptight faggot

No, the atmosphere is insanely thick. That's why they play music, sell drinks, and talk fast on the intercom. They want you to feel like you're having the time of your life and to pay money. I hate that feeling. I want to look at the stripper as a real woman and not an entertainer. I have an exhibition fetish