So long mother fuckers

Honestly sad desu

Not easy playing with ten guys who can't control, pass the ball or even take a corner kick properly (I'm looking at you, kallstrom)

His 2nd half was good

Rest in peace you legendary bastard.

I will never feel any sort of sympathy towards him. Dirty self absorbed mudskin, I don't care if he knows how to kick a ball.

He haven't died, you stupid monkey.

What's next for him?

Källström is also retiring, the manager will be gone. Our NT will be literally starting over from zero.

MLS when?

man utd

his international career has tho desu

He was barely any better than the rest of the team. If I didn't know he was good beforehand I'd have never guessed that it's supposed to be Ibra+10 literally whos.

F

He single handedly carried Sweden for all the recent years.

Goodnight sweet prince. I hope you achieve your goal of winning a Champions League.

>Man United

Oh....

Hes a slav

>Islamic immigrant leaves France
Noice

wait why is he quitting the NT if he keeps going with his club career?

Now we will be a well organised defensive counterattacking side. Basically slightly better Ireland. Looking forward to it.

He is catholic.

1 legend can't piggyback an entire team of literall whos.
Poor, poor Zladko.

Yet Sweden did better before his entry into the team

desu we won't know how good he and the rest could have been with a non-retarded coach.

F

You have posted this pic in 40 threads now. Have a (You).

No pls don't go Zlatan, I-I love you

Based Zlatan
Maybe it's time to call it quits now in general

you guys would've been better off with all your players being shitty instead of all being shitty with 1 really good player who is always the focal point

t. american

Hope Sweden qualifies for the world cup and he reconsiders. Figo did the same.

k Jamal

>NED
>FRA
>SWE
>BUL
>BEL
>LUX

I don't see that happening.

>BEL
BLR

If he doesn't play in the qualifications he doesn't play in the world Cup. As simple as that.

retirement
see

fuck this arrogant donkeyfucker

Will Sweden improve now that they don't have to constantly pass him the ball to feed his ego?

at least that was a gameplan, now they have nothing

I just can't handle him leaving the int. football world. I hope he comes back as a manager. The memes sure would continue. And so everybody wins.

are you saying hes not going to play in the world cup or if he shouldnt be able to? do the things he did for sweden for the past decade suddenly doesnt count because its a new 2 year cycle?

>People still don't understand Zlatan's humour
>People still believe Zlatan is arrogant

We'll improve because of a new manager and our elite u21 players growing.

True honestly, he was probably objectively the worst player in the Sweden team over the three games, which should probably put him close to worst player in the tournament. Didn't see Ronaldos two goals yesterday as I was closely following Lars then, but over the first two games, I guess Ronaldo could compete.

Pretty sad, I expected a bit more from him after his announcement, I thought he would at least look like he cared and maybe try to help the team a bit and not just look to rest for 89 minutes so he is fresh when he gets the chance. Yesterday he rested, whined and still lost the ball when he got it.

>get knocked out of the tournament
>immediately announce your international retirement to get the headlines back onto you
looking forward to him being exposed at utd desu

K O N G O
O
N
G
O

Nah, losing its deadwood and getting a manager that can actually manage.

if it weren't obvious ibra doesn't give a shit about sweden before it's obvious now

that said, i hope he comes to the mls

This
Based Zlatan never changed his humour for anyone, you get it or you don't

He's too arrogant to be a manager. He'll try to become a movie star or something to satisfy his ego

He is arrogant. His sense of humour is that he's an arrogant guy who thinks too much of himself

Zlatan was far from the worst player in swedens squad. The problem is that everyone expects magic everytime Ibra has the ball. Larsson and Forsberg was invincible through out the tournament