If you ever handshaked a guy, it means that you indirectly touched his penis...

If you ever handshaked a guy, it means that you indirectly touched his penis, because he'd stroke it almost once in his lifetime. How does it feel Sup Forums ?

bump and get in here faggots. Teel your storys!

I sucked off an old guy in a restroom once. So that was almost shaking his hand. Gross.

Good cause I'm gay.

that also means i've fingered every girl he has in his life

check make op

lol true faggot approved

Like your lame ass has ever shaken the hand of someone who fingered a girl

I purposely don't wash my hands after fapping and go around touching girls and guys

if you smella penis or shit it is because tiny particles of it, get captured and react with molecules in your nose.
basically if you smell shit it's like you are eating it.

this post doesn't even have anything to do with the fucking thread you fucking scumbag fuck you with your peace of shit checkmates all arounds and yo scumbag parents, piece of shit, fuck you, ni

In that case, I think men should begin greeting each other by licking each others' hands, instead of shaking them.

join in here fags, i know you're hating the idea about touching other dicks day for day you fucking faggots fuck me.

fucking approved m9

TIL i touched many vaginas

answer or ill kill this thread, iÄm admin fagot!

People that don't wash their hands are the worst.

so you fucking cringy fags enjoy getting your hand shaked by your Boss, or your mum or anything else?! Fucking fags!

bump because fuck you fucking liars!

if youve ever kissed a girl, youve indirectly eaten ass because everyone knows girls eat ass now

any questions you fucking fag?

You're a god tier beta man, fuck
Anyway he'd be touching my shit too
Nobody think"I'm touching soo many great hand dicks today" but you gaylord