Sup Sup Forums, had a one night stand the other night after coming out of a very long relationship...

Sup Sup Forums, had a one night stand the other night after coming out of a very long relationship. I was finger banging this chick for like 2 mins tops and I could feel her pussy contract. I was like holy shit did you just cum? She was like yeah. I think she might have came like 10 times that night and the following morning before I bailed. my previous partner would take the stars to align to actually cum once. The last one night stand I had before that was a lot easier as well. I've heard that most of this is in the chicks head, So experienced dudes of Sup Forums. Which is more common? Bitches that can't cum or ones that melt like putty in your hands?

Bump

The majority of chicks will come their brains out if you're doing it right and thorough. I had one gf in my early twenties i had to eat out for like two hours just to make her come once. Some girls just have a hard time getting fully comfortable with sex. I think you're gonna have lots of fun now that you're free of the frigid one. You're gonna feel a lot better about yourself.

lick the clit while you finger-bang. they love that . . . you gotta kinda hook your fingers forward to get that magic spot. You'll notice that some chicks squirt too.

I never cared enough to ask. As long as I lose my load, I'm happy. Don't need to fuck a girl more than once.

This makes me feel a lot better man. I was thinking I found the holy grail of pussy or something. She was so awesome in bed compared to my ex and I was a bit hungover and regretted not trying to get a number. I don't think I am ready for another relationship right now anyway.

fuck those chatty girls real good too. some of them will tell their friends how great you are, and they will also fuck you; some of them at the same time.

Last grill I fucked only came 2 while we fucked. I think, because she actually moaned and moved a lot. But those where the only time in lots of sex. Other grils i had sex had been easier to cum.

don't fall into another one just yet. have a good time, and watch out for hpv. a lot of younger women get the shot, but the women i grew up with didn't have that, so most of us carry hpv (it's no big deal).

Dude, dunno if she squirted but there was a big stain on the sheets from how wet she was. she was cool as shit too. Pretty decent head and was open to lots of things.

well, out of the 10 or so girls i fucked, i think only 2 or 3 ever came vaginally, the others came *sometimes* if they rubbed their clit, it doesnt really matter, for chicks it's all about the whole experience, having a nice night, holding the door, buying flowers, playing with her hair and cuddling, that sorta shit, they dont really have the orgasm goal as we do, to them it's just a bonus

30 year old man here with tons of sexual experience with many different partners, some of which even involved being in love.

There is no universal trick or skill(s) that a man can possess to significantly alter the time it takes for a woman to cum except for communication.

You ask her if what you're doing is working, ask her what she wants, and follow how she responds. This can be with words, or with more subtle communication like body language and such, but it is literally all you can do.

The other 95% of a woman enjoying sex and reaching orgasm is entirely up to her. Her physiology and her state of mind.

In my experience, there's a good deal of variation from woman to woman, but most who actually want to enjoy themselves and are comfortable and not stupid or unduly frigid have no problems cumming.

i remember my first few girls were like meh comers until I met this tiny jewish chick when i was 21. That chick would come and come and come . . . we would fuck all night. sometimes she would squirt, especially if i ate her pussy while i finger-banged her, or rub her clit while i fucked her. we made videos, and a couple times we had a threesome with her friend. that girl was dynamite. i fuck a lot of horny girls these days, but she was the first that made me really feel like a god.

From my experience most cum easily, then there's the fucking frustrating ones. my wife can only cum from eating her out and fingering her. nothing else has worked. what pisses me off is that all the girls i fucked before getting married were super easy to make cum. one of the girls who i'll call B, she would take maybe 2-3 minutes of fucking and she would be fucking losing it. Another one, would come as soon as i rubbed my thumb on her ass while fucking her doggy style.

i agree . . . and chemistry is pretty key too (that falling in love/lust feeling).

It also doesn't hurt to be understanding and charming. Just being a good guy will let them feel comfortable around you.

Yeah, she was totally saying exactly what she wanted. Deeper, harder, pull my tits, bite me, whatever. Moaning like fuck as well. The ex was quiet as a mouse until she came and usually I was too since I was just following suit. Though with this chick I was right into it with her.

have you tried stimulating your wife's g-spot with the tip of your dick? i might be hard to do if you have a huge dong, but just concentrate the energy of your dick at that point. also try moving up a little so that your dick is in her, but also rubbing her clit up and down. experiment with that

that's the kinda lady you want; comfortable, well-rounded, and talented. i'm guessing you and your prior girlfriend got together when you were pretty young?

Yeah, the ex would take so much patience to get her to cum. It was unbelieveable. I watched videos and techniques and all sorts of shit to get this chick to cum. Then this girl cumming in seconds and multiple times just blew my fucking mind.

This thread fucking hurts. My ex used to cum easily, could even make her squirt sometimes. Some of the ONS I had also came easily. I've been with my current partner for 3 years and I think I'd consider that I've given her a 'proper' orgasm once. She can't even make herself come masturbating.

She's a fucking sick chick and we have a very active sex life. What would you guys say - is this a deal breaker? My whole life I've taken more pleasure in having the girl cum, and my finishing being second. What the fuck am I supposed to do with someone that struggles to even get themselves off.

Right on the money dude.

like i said, i've tried everything, penetration doesn't do much for her, her main way to get pleasure is from clit stimulation. problem she becomes overwhelmed and her body starts moving everywhere while doing that so my only way to get her to cum is to tie her up, both her legs and hands then eating her out.

that's a tough one . . . sounds like she's having a hard time relaxing. I know a girl like that. have you tried throwing in another girl?

ohhh . . . she gets overstimulated. do you fuck her after making her cum with your tongue? some chicks like that will just keep coming the longer you fuck them. i'm guessing you probably tried that too though, if you guys are married lol

Another girl wouldn't fit in there

Nah definitely brought up the idea though - and I wouldn't even be surprised if she's a lesbian tbh hahaha. Definitely Bi tendencies. But she's head-over-heels for me, I'm her first and only partner.

I think I'll work on it still. There's bound to be something that will work. Every girls a puzzle - just gotta crack em.

yeah, a lot of girls are a little nervous with their first bf or whatever . . . were you guys a cute geek couple in high school?

>my previous partner would take the stars to align to actually cum once
my fwb is like this

Like this has affected my confidence so much more. Knowing that it wasn't me all that time. My ex would cum most times but we are talking patience of the gods here. If it didn't work out then she would freak out though. I just thought the first chick I was with was faking it when I ate her out before fucking her. That all women needed some instruction manual that was lost to time.

Like this guy was saying, she made me feel like a god. The first time she came I thought she was bullshitting me. I nearly said "that's it?"

lol well put . . . she probably IS a lesbian. you must be a pretty cool guy though. does she have a friend she's really tight with?

lol yeah . . . the frigid ones are really good practice for the normies.

Yeah we were together just after I finished school. We both changed a lot in the last few years. Grew apart and all that. Realised it was finally time. We both wanted something different.

i do and she will actually get pleasure from penetration after making her cum but no matter how long i go she doesn't cum again unless i go down on her again. it's really frustrating because i will get really bad headaches from her squeezing my head with her thighs.

Nah dude, she's kissed girls out, but she's still very attracted to me, always asks for nudes when we're not together. I honestly just think she's broken. I wanna suggest a sex therapist, cause it can't be right not to be able to make yourself orgasm, and I know it affects her as much as it does me. Just don't really want to settle down or make a life with someone that I'll never be able to make come.

This.

Anyway, there is one technique I do sometimes where I use the entrance of the vagina as a pivot. I move my dick down so that the tip pivots upwards. Trust, remove, repeat. Pivoting while removing can hit the clit too. Laborious and hard go get any rhythmn going, but girls love it so it can be good to mix in with other moves.

To be honest though, I think some girls just don't have sensitive g-spots making stuff like this pointless in those cases.

i feel ya. that was you, me, and a million other guys. it's those fulltime job/college/drinking a bars years that seem to liberate most women . . . unless they were always comfortable with sex.

lol i know . . . have you tried smoking pot? i found that helped with the head/jaw aches with the tough cookie i had when i was a kid.

Cool man, glad to hear it's a common story. I think the next time I'm considering a relationship with a woman that this shit is going to be a lot more important.

maybe try fucking on LSD . . . maybe try molly, but do research on that first

Actually a good suggestion. She hates me getting on drugs, but I fuck forever on MDMA, so maybe she'll forget about the drugs if it helps.

Doing God's work my man, peace out

that's a good one.
have you tried resting on your knees with your dick up directly to the g, and a "twirk" action? that's usually a hit (might only work with a "medium" dick).

don't underestimate the power of your arms too; grab her legs, and go to town. if she's flexible, you can bend her legs up, and jack-hammer her with the bed-springs doing half the work

word, Sup Forumsro . . . maybe molly might loosen her up too ;-)

stats:
Girl 1: would come after 30 mins, but after 30 mins she could have multiple orgasms within few minutes.

Girl 2: would come within minutes by oral, but never by penetration

Girl 3: never had orgasm. Never figured out how to give her.

Girl 4: by oral after 10-15 min. Never by penetration.

Girl 5: never had orgasm. Says she gets one after 15 min oral, but I'm quite sure she fakes it.

So, quite different from girl to girl. Only one could get orgasm by penetration :(

shit Sup Forumsro . . . how's your charisma level (you can always ramp that up to infinity)?

My wife cums in as little 30 seconds with oral, but only cums from penetration if she's on top.

the next time she's on top, try to remember where your dick is in her pussy, then try to replicate that while you're on top

I'm in the same situation and I think it's a deal breaker for me. Sex is so boring, I could as well just have a good wank instead if I'm the only one to cum. She knows nothing about her body and expects me to figure it out.

>first and only partner
well there's your answer user, she's still new to sex. She's probably nervous and shy about her body still, you just gotta break her in.

And she's never came more than once. Doesn't matter how much oral or penetration follows the first round.

yeah . . . you don't need an ameteur like that . . . keep trying though . . . for a miracle with her, and failing that, being a fuck-god for the next lucky lady

hmm . . . some girls are like that. i'm too much of a slut these days to be stuck with one like that though . . . but i'd come back for nostalgia, and to see if any new techniques worked (plus some of them get more comfortable after a guy or two more has broken them in).

does fucking her in the ass go the same way?

i can confirm this.
it's not that you shouldn't try to make her orgasm, but if she doesn't it's not too bad. she might not even care that much about it.

She won't take it in the ass.

does she get horny when she's ovulating? hormones can go a long way

My GF only cums once then often becomes dry. Becuase of this I usually go straight to penetration and it is like a race to see who can finish first (which she wins). For me it is a race to finish before she becomes too dry to continue. In practice it works out fine but I hanker for trying different women.

Each new girl is a different experience, and it is really fun discovering what they are like in the sack. Sadly my GF doesn't share this point of view.

Its a bummer, but deal breaker? No, probly not. Unless it's a really big deal to you

Some girls are just different. If you get one that comes easily count your blessings.

*some* girls don't care . . . you just gotta watch out when they run into that guy who nails it every time . . . that's an ego thing though; you do have to check your ego a lot in these things

Yeah. She's wild, but still only cums once. It's my favorite time to eat her out. Tastes and smells different for a few days.

Ultimately I only care if a woman cums because it makes me feel good rather than because she felt good. It's an ego/power thing.

do you kiss her, suck her neck, pull her hair, act like a goddamn romance novel? chicks stay wet if you put some effort into being a hunk

Women's bodies are like musical instruments - not only do you need to learn how to play each one but you need to figure out what music she wants to hear.

cum to think of it, i think i had a girlfriend like that. she was nuts though, and i'd probably be dead or in jail if i was still with her . . . i guess i only stick with cum-machines now . . .

yeah sure, if she can't cum >with you< but with anyone else she can, of course she won't be happy. but the ones that just can't cum vaginally won't suddenly have a different anatomy when they're with someone else.

yes, this right here!

you're a musician aren't you?

women fucking love musicians, and i'm pretty sure musical talent greatly aids the sex-act.

Can cum 2-3 times is most common, followed by girls that can hit 6+, followed by girls that are almost impossible (like my wife) or impossible. Met one girl who couldn't.

sometimes it's the chemistry that lubricates the machine . . . some chicks can't come with big dicks . . . some chicks slip off their chair when they see a guy do something cool . . . some guys just have a technique that's a little off . . . the universe is chaos

I've banged well into triple digits. I know, I know... but it's true. Met two girls that absolutely would not come for me. One was late 20's and she claimed she never had an orgasm.I spent hours trying to make her orgasm and she tried to make herself orgasm - never did make it happen. Other one was a girl that was absolutely in love with me - and I loved her, too. Probably would have married her, but she couldn't come with me. Said she had no trouble with others, but she was so in love with me she would get nervous and not be able to finish. Tried her masturbating and using toys that she swore always made her orgasm, but if I was in the room, she just couldn't do it. She was the best - we had threesomes with three of her friends at different times, but even with another girl eating her out, she couldn't finish if I was there. It ended our relationship. I gave her other reasons, but we both knew the real truth. So I guess, OP - sometimes girls have issues. It's usually in their head.

damn, that's sad, user. are you guys still friends?

I win

It entirely depends on the girl and your ability/how attracted she is to you, some have psychological barriers they can rarely get passed and some girls cum from their bike seats.

I'm done with women who aren't capable of enjoying themselves without their legs up just so, clit being hammered at 45°degree angle 140bpm, cock pumping at 60 BPM throat being squeezed hard but not too hard with their favorite Sade song on.

That said, a talented dude can make the neurotic bitches forget all that shit sometimes but it's not worth the time. Find a woman who enjoys you like you do her

Alpha Sup Forumsro out.

No. We were kinda on and off for a while. It was tearing us both up. Finally, one night around 3 AM her sister called and basically told me that I had to just leave her alone. Told me our situation was seriously starting to fuck her up mentally. Haven't talked or bumped into her in a dozen years. I've now been married for almost 13 years to a great woman. And I know she's married, too. I'm sure we both are happy, but I guarantee that we'll never be as happy as we were together.

I'm pretty sure girls don't cum. Are you thinking of guys?