What is your experience with Latinas?

What is your experience with Latinas?

Crazy bitches. Would not fuck again no matter how good they look.

CU

RAY

ZEE

signed: her supervisor at work.

>implying you've fucked any

annoying I don't think mass extermination would bother anybody

it would bother me. I'd rather you exterminate yourself.

HAHAHAHA

inferior to white women in every way it would only be best for human reproduction it's been proven

I dated one. At least I thought I was. I think she was just using me for money. And I gave it to her most of the time because she was fucking hot. Once I stopped giving her money, she stopped talking to me.

Damn I miss her. Maybe its my fault because I'm not rich enough to give her all the money she wanted.

Nope.

>inferior to white women in every way

You've apparently have never dealt with neither whites or latina women.

Warm pussy.
They get very wet.
Relatively sexually curious.

Will not shut the fuck up.

They clean a mean toilet.

The cutest ones are under 20. After that they age pretty quick.

Latinas do literally everything better than white women. Hell, depending on where you're from, some of them even speak english better.

Two chicks at one time, man.

agreed.

>be me, 22
>partying with friends
>first time i bought some speed
>Im really drunk when the party is getting over
>start doing speed and I feel sober
>approach this small disco with some friends
>4 8/10 latinas going in
>a 3/10 chubby latina waiting outside
>start talking to her, don't remember much
>flash forward to her room
>have wild sex with her
>first thing she asks me is if she can tell her friends she got laid
>yes, why not, but it sounds weird to me
>15 mins later one of the hot latinas in the disco opens the door to the bedroom
>she didnt expected us and leaves
>keep fucking
>11 am, the latina is asking me to stay more
>hungover begins
>go to bathroom, take a monster shit
>leave my son alive, with no flushing
>get my clothes on and leave

I didnt heard more about her

Not talking about shit tier fat americans use you brain fat idiot. The only sexy latinas I've seen are half white. They are lazy and fat filth

Either fat or waiting to get fat.
Would fuck, would not wife.

>Latinas
>big ass
>dont like anal
>get crazy over doggy style

pretty much this

if you're not American or Latin American, I doubt you've even met more than a handful of Latinas

The ones that aren't unstable are painfully stupid. Could let one clean my house and my rod. Would not seed.

>inferior to white women in every way

Those were your words. When you realized how stupid it sounded, you got mad at me and changed your words.

Well in my dating experience Latinas are more willing to cook. White girls always eat out. Only time when they make food is when they bake a cake or some simple shit.

I google latina women I can't help but vomit you don't fool me fat man

I married one and now my life is ruined

Think a chihuahua. Screams and attacks everything even you. But, if its you vs someone else they got your back. Lot of good that does. Sex was nice

1, 3, and the whole bottom row are nice

And you proved my point, you don't see any Latinas in real life.

And you don't see any white women

>be me
>good looking youngster
>last day of school trip
>went to a club with friends
>one of them was a qt 3.4 from Puerto Rico
>she made me drunk
>She was impress with my dance skill
>boner cuz her ass rubbed my Dick too hard
>she acknowledge my raging rod and push even harder

In the end no fuck for me at that night. I have plenty of those nearly-fuck-a-girl stories but barely those I-did-it. fml

This guy is just shitposting now.

I most certainly do

>have plenty of those nearly-fuck-a-girl stories
more like more beta stories

You are American filthy spic the only white women that talk to you would fat american whores that doesn't count. You probably live in california where whites are minority haha

nothing like a big booty Puerto Rican chick.
I'm an American white dude. Stop talking about shit you have no experience with.

>bat shit crazy do not piss off

so cooking, sex, working, raising children and drinking are excluded right?

you are a pathetic fucking bitch

pseudo science

Haha

*more better

I would think more of unluckiest guy ever or the guy with friends that have worst timing ever. but hey, girls aren't disgust by me.

they work as maids my white wife is a dentist and cooks amazing food. I don't see very many latino doctors and engineers as I do whites so I doubt they are better parents

I always wonder, what happens if I have a one night stand after drinking and get the beer shits in the morning before I leave

>use you brain
You just lost buddy

Wow you are in need of a strong bull in your life, little steer.

If it's a one night stand who gives a shit. No pun intended.

I really liked a Latina in university once. She came over one night. Had a few friends as well. I got wasted, and so did she. She passed out on couch. My friends left, told me to try and get laid. I pace around the living room while looking at hers sleep on couch. I finally get the balls to wake her up. I tell her to come to my room with me. I take her ha d and lead her there. After that I don't really remember what happened, but I know we didn't fuck. We wake up the next morning, she lectures me about religion. I take her home, ask her to dinner, she says yes. She initiated hug, and we go our separate ways. I have tried to get ahold of her to no avail. Haven't seen her since. That was about a year and a half ago. She was pretty interesting

Dated one when I was 18. Great sex, good cook but super clingy and over bearing. She would freak out over nothing. Not sure if it was just because we were young or because she was mexican or both.

That was 10 years ago and haven't been with one since.

My ex girlfriend's daughter danced with me like that. Right in front of her mom. then she faced me and started dancing, getting so close that we may as well had been kissing. Had me uncomfortable as fuck and she knew it. I guess thats how latinas do.

I dated a super petite fiesty one when I was 18. She could cook like a motherfucker and her family loved me because I wasn't like her brothers (gangbanging meth dealers). I broke up with her because her brothers were sketchy as fuck

Well if we like each other we'd hopefully see each other again. I think I'd just leave and find a public bathroom to shit in before I go home.

i wish i had a chunky Latina to fuck right now.

She will hear you farting all night long while you're sleeping. Its gonna stink too.

me too

I need to sink my fingers into a thick latina ass

>a week later
>she insisted to invite me to her dorm room
>we're alone
>turns on music
>hell-yeah.jpeg
>went in her bedroom
>hundreds of plushies
>fucking scary
>libido dropped
>nope

This bitch is cray cray. She's obsess to those plushies like cat ladies to cats. Never stick your dick in crazy bitches.

well I would try not to eat anything that night, that way the beer shits will be pushed back for another few hours

Could have done better with the windows but worth the under minimum wage

problem is, im in so cal.

so im surrounded by smokin hot, ready to fuck, mexican bitches that wanna fuck as bad as i do.

im just too much of a fuckin pussy to go talk to em.

fml.

just do it, bro

do you get along with Latinas usually?

In my experience those chick freak out a lot because you let them. If you're soft, they will act crazy. If you're more dominant they'll still try to act crazy but they know you aren't going to put up with that shit.

That's why latin men act the way they do--they have to. If not, then those bitches will walk all over them.

When I figured that out I became more dominant with my relationships with latinas. For the most part it worked. Or they left me for some wimp they could walk all over.

checked

I danced with so many girls from many nations but never had such dance before I met her. darn much fun since dancing for Latinas is like drinking for us.

where are you from?

Psychotic but excellent fucks. Expand by at least 300% when they reach 30 for some reason. Will be the perfect girlfriend and dote on you one moment and then flip for no reason and tell you that you're a tiny-dicked faggot.

Expect to have 4 pointless arguments per week if you ever date one and sometimes she'll call up your female friends and bitch them out.

I'm Asian living in Europe.

Mexifag here

Some of them are nice, some of them are generous, some of them are fucking hoes, some of them are straight up control freaks, some of them are great in bed, some of them can suck dick, some of them can cook good food

Bottomline it depends more on the chick than the race itself but stay away from latinas who like to do club or drink alcohol unless you like to be in an abusive relationship and/or get cucked

I like drinking myself, though

Sounds perfect to me.
That's better than white chick's never saying shit and making you want to play along with their stupid fucking games. I'd rather get yelled at and fight than have hate sex followed by a loving cuddle.

Plus I never hear about Latinas cheating. Can't say the same for white chick's or even asians.

do Latinas have stinky feet

>Plus I never hear about Latinas cheating.

What planet do you live in son?

One just moved in with me
>speaks zero engligh
>takes up 95% of fridge space
>always borrowing my shit
>probably catholic

fucking makes me want to vote for trump

Maybe she'll cook for you if you're friendly

Nig nog just go talk to them. Alot of them are so extroverted there and they're open to fuck if you're a man about it.

Latinas cheat like crazy.

they smell good.

not any better than any other women. i just find Latinas sexier than any other women.

no shit. every Latina ive ever fucked was cheating on her boyfriend.

not near drunk enough to do that. maybe tomorrow.

well I mean do you get along with them at least as good as your own women?

>one year later
>on GF ball
>My mother and GF's relatives are here too
>cray cray saw me and my mom talking
>introduce herself to my mom
>said she's my new GF
>mom's confused af and laught it off
>I went to my friends to dance
>cray cray stalked me and grabbed my nuts
>dafuk.jpeg
>ask friends to distract her
>went away

Luckily my GF didn't notice anything. my mom still mock me till this day.

yea.

Latinas are hairy as fuck.
They have the attitude of a black woman.
They hate niggers and are obsessed with blonde men.
Most of them have a gang member in the family.

Currently dating one and it's the best thing that has ever happened to me.

Oh well thank you guys for this. I have never seen it especially as much as white chick's but I'd still rather date a latina instead of another white chick. White chick drama is just so fucking annoying. Especially if she's hot because she has a million guy friends always comforting her so she has ridiculous confidence.

Or maybe I should just date an asian. There's just no way they cheat as much as you say everytime I've seen a latina dating a white guy they are clingy as fuck and are made at him for even talking to other chicks.

Maybe the just cheat on Mexicans alot. Don't be so beta than.

this guy gets it

the ghetto Latinas you describe don't go for white guys

Crazy, lazy and they don't age well.

>Especially if she's hot because she has a million guy friends always comforting her so she has ridiculous confidence.

M8 all girls are like that, not just white girls.

>Maybe the just cheat on Mexicans alot. Don't be so beta than.

Nah they cheat on any man who is a beta and doesnt stand up for themselves. Doesn't matter if they're niggers asian mexican or white

nope. those ghetto type sloots actually like nigger cawk.

>Latinas are hairy as fuck.
Nailed it. Look at her facial hair.

the latinas that like white guys are either whitewashed or standard latina

she could be hairier than chewbacca and id still wanna suck a fart outta her asshole and hold it like a bong hit.

That's bullshit. Latinas hate niggers twice as much as the average redneck.

What the hell nigger

Can confirm kek but some of them are nigger lovers

bollocks. i used to work with a bunch of spics that were all about that nigger cawk.

shit, one of em had 6 fuckin kids from 5 different fathers.

>m8
Were talking about Latinas not mudslides eurocuck.

im jus sayin. bitch is fuckin fine.

I would say most Latinas don't date black guys but some of them do

Went down on one, smelled like she needed a shower, had to hide in bathroom when dad busted in the house, was told to say I was a lawyer, was told by little brother Jaun jr. to escape quickly. Never came back