So why is this a big damn deal? No bra, but I can't see nip so who gives a fuck?

so why is this a big damn deal? No bra, but I can't see nip so who gives a fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3626063/Game-Thrones-Maisie-Williams-goes-braless-sheer-lace-dress-NSPCC-Summer-Masquerade-Ball.html
google.co.uk/search?q=maisie williams nsfw&tbm=isch&tbs=simg:CAQSlQEJ593adyWeFyIaiQELEKjU2AQaAggYDAsQsIynCBpiCmAIAxIohByrGqoalBz_1HuAQ1RH_1GekcoBqvMrAyyjyIMvYlqjLMI7Q8qjysPBowOq1xonrWJNNzLJ_1HhRykzqltqsUQ_1kmzLJsDKM5VeMRZFUwMhIo3YZpzhJBawrJ0IAMMCxCOrv4IGgoKCAgBEgSsRkySDA&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjnku7l5pTNAhWlBsAKHf1XBGoQwg4IGigA&biw=1366&bih=643#imgrc=qgSp_L8LieQ0FM:
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kissless virgin b& material

This was a big deal? where? when?

on facebook. Iike it matters.

Surely someone could X-ray this.

maybe, maybe not.

link to story?

Its all retarded. These kinds of dresses have a flesh colored backing behind the white bits around the breasts and crotch. Its all an illusion to make it look like a bunch of skin is being shown.

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3626063/Game-Thrones-Maisie-Williams-goes-braless-sheer-lace-dress-NSPCC-Summer-Masquerade-Ball.html

People click the article, the "news"-site gets money through adds. There are no real news, actually it is misinformation to get add money. You just learned what the problem about click bait articles and sites is.

This. Also probable strapless bra or flesh colored pasties.

Source: straight man who worked in women's fashion retail for far too long.

agreed, but i wouldn't mind having someone give a try at x-ray. I suck i don't have photoshop

every get to peek in the dressing rooms?

Bread and circuses to distract you from real news. Congrats on being sheep you fucking morons.

theres a little nip in this one OP

the best of the skills that I posses....I'm sure someone better than me can get more out of it

go on.

whose funeral was it?

see this is what I thought, plus its like skin and thick material. I think we wont see anything better

yup, well she is going to be doing sex scenes soon so we will all see more then. At least i understand the fuss now

you all know there is topless leaks out right?

The big deal isn't the dress. The big deal is someone wrote an article with the headline focusing on the dress and Williams flipped her shit because it didn't focus on the event she was at.

pics or it didn't happen

no problem dickhead. google.co.uk/search?q=maisie williams nsfw&tbm=isch&tbs=simg:CAQSlQEJ593adyWeFyIaiQELEKjU2AQaAggYDAsQsIynCBpiCmAIAxIohByrGqoalBz_1HuAQ1RH_1GekcoBqvMrAyyjyIMvYlqjLMI7Q8qjysPBowOq1xonrWJNNzLJ_1HhRykzqltqsUQ_1kmzLJsDKM5VeMRZFUwMhIo3YZpzhJBawrJ0IAMMCxCOrv4IGgoKCAgBEgSsRkySDA&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjnku7l5pTNAhWlBsAKHf1XBGoQwg4IGigA&biw=1366&bih=643#imgrc=qgSp_L8LieQ0FM:

eh...fuckit....I'm bored....

>Implying that's her.

hahaha....seriously dude?.....those are all fake or mis identified

seems legit, faggot

She has NO tits, so who cares?

You're trollimg, right?

You need to ask? Hot loli..

the biggest problem with her is, when she smiles....she reminds of one of my crazy exes when I was stationed in Mildenhall....phsyco memories

You're literally retarded. That's like a 20something chick I used to follow on tumblr. That pic is a nude home stuck cosplay

fake

original

why do people care so much?

She reminds me of Sloth from the Goonies

nigger

>filename

hahaha nope.

GUYS! GUYS! GUYS!!!! I found a real leak!!!!!!

Ummm....yup

alright....back to bored....gonna go find another thread.

Toradoki on tumblr

such rebuttal
much argument
wow

you retard

because paparazzi and entertainment journalism go hand in hand when documenting celebrities. The literal second a young female actress turns 18 paparazzi are trying to get upskirt pics.

They're doing what we're all thinking, and they do it because it's what our primal-ass brains want.

still a nigger

In a room, I grabbed an suggest to have a fun the fuck of a horse. For getting the joy of horse fuck, I became full bare. After that, a horse came near. The horse started fucking me. When the horse was fucking me, I got the tremendous joy. It was so fascinating by taking the fuck of horse.

this picture made me realize that she kinda reminds me of a brunette and british version of Dakota Skye (pic related)