So this kid has recently appeared on the Reptilian Kings (Leafy) radar and I honestly really fucking hate this master...

So this kid has recently appeared on the Reptilian Kings (Leafy) radar and I honestly really fucking hate this master fag because he talk shit and he looks like a fucken man child tell me what my Sup Forumsros think by the way on YouTube his names "Vegan Gains"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6vkfKydMvrs
pinkcherryaffiliate.com/sextoys.php?id=2630&url=11704
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lives in city right beside me but canada doesnt allow guns shame

fuck it dude just do some solid snake shit and stab his asshole till he dies

Fuck off, Vegan Gains is bro-tier

you can fucking burn with him too cunt

>leafy

Fucking kill yourself.I dont think i need to elaborate on this.Just end the poor excuse of a tamagotchi you have for a life.

hisssss your just a salty fuck you worthless shit

This.
Fucking 14yo summerfags bringing that leafy shit here, fuck off faggot

Suck leafy's dick you cucks

I am not going to call him a nigger, but when you go to the extreme like he has. The default is you are still a nigger.

After watching vegan gains vs watchmojo, lacigreen, buzzfeed feminism, and other shit like that where he destroyed them, leafy can get fucked and if vegan bothers to reply he'll probably destroy leafy too. Leafy just stole GradeA's entire vegan gains video anyway so it's not anything new

No one over the age of 12 watches leafy. Fuck all you leafy fags.

only children like leafy

Cccheck them.Trips tell the truth.Leafy is a cunt.

Leafy is fucking cancer

nigger

Nice b8 Leafy, only 13 year olds and under developed 9gaggers watch your videos have you seen your comment section. How can you be proud of your underage and autistic viewers

Leafy is the biggest fucking faggot cocksucker LITERALLY that has ever existed in the history of the universe.

Holy shit his voice is beyond cringe worthy and makes me wish hitler would have invaded America only to destroy the Leafy bloodline so he'd never exist.

Fuck Leafy. He whines so much. He complains about other people and complains when he gets called out for complaining. My god he needs to be gunned down in the streets like the worthless degenerate he is.

this annon is a nigger

hhahahahahahahahaha

Yea this guys a little bitch

he only does it for the money. the kids who watch those stupid videos are to blame.

he's good

poastin in a leafy thread

Vegan Gains did nothing wrong, you leafy fags.

This is now a vegan gains bread

Doesn't mean that he's not a huge faggot

I watch his kids just for the autism, and the kid has never even had a real job and lives with his mom. He's pretty much just an onision clone. He says crazy shit to get views, and views=$.

>Reptilian King
>radar
go to school kid

*vids
I don't watch his kids

a big part of the reason i will never consider vegan an option is because of vegans like this guy that talk about killing non vegans

Vegan Gains needs to get a better taste in knives.

thats a stupid excuse

leafy can choke on a dick as far as im concerned.

>Good, Good, they're still arguing
>The plan is still working
>They'll watch our videos by the tens of thousands
>More gold in our pockets

Umad cuz he makin more gainz then u

>not wanting to be associated with people who want to murder people is a stupid excuse

you can see the lack of b-12 in his retarded fucking face.

Yeah, it is

how is it in anyway a stupid excuse?

>2016
>Still seeing the Jews behind everything.

He needs to work on his chest moar

fun fact hes on HGH but his workout routine is not spread enough thats why you see his muscular dismorfia his biceps are way too large compared to his shoulders his pecs are misshapen and his abs are only showing because hes malnourished, fun facts are the best thing in the world fun fact getting your nutrition in as a vegan is near impossible unless youre preparing all youre meals yourself and throwing all of the right suppliments in most restaurants and premade vegan foods dont aim for neutrition they aim for not containing animal thats it

PLANTS HAVE SOULS TOO

>2016
>Not working on chest first.

so your diet depends on what other people might think? thats stupid.

I want to watch this half nigger try to explain going vegan to an alpha male lion.

this guy is a faggot if i saw him on the street i would beat the shit out of him then throw him off a bridge then fucking jizz on his face after shitting in his mouth

nigga thats gay

no my diet depends on not wanting to be around people who want to kill other people for no good reason

and i said it was a big part of the reason not the only reason another reason is i just like to eat meat

That shitty chest has got to be genetics.

>this guy is a faggot
>if i saw him... i would... jizz on his face

>ian kings
i wouldnt doubt that genetics has something to do with it but he posted his workout plan some time back its severely lacking

Leafys a faggot
You're a faggot
Vegan Gains is a faggot
You should all kill yourselves

>confirmed phagit
>confirmed jimmies to rustle
>confirmed bait taking fanbase
>all the ingredients
RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAIDRAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAIDRAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAIDRAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAIDRAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAIDRAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAIDRAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAIDRAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAIDRAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAIDRAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAIDRAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAIDRAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAIDRAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAIDRAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAIDRAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAIDRAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAIDRAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAIDRAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAIDRAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAIDRAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID

He looks innerrrrr ciiity

Been watching Vegan Gains for months, saw the Leafy video he seems like a cunt. Vegan Gains is great because he just doesn't give a fuck.

HIS FUCKING FACE HAHAHHHA

Since when does Canada not allow guns? I've got a shit-ton of guns my friend, do some fucking homework.

nice try nigger

Vegain Gains might have been a bitch... If he didn't walk the fuck up to Lex Fitness and start talking shit to his face. Watch that video.

youtube.com/watch?v=6vkfKydMvrs

There is so much bitching and drama in the fitness world. They are all massive faggots in my opinion but vegan gains has earned a bit of respect from me with this one.

>See Vegan gains ranting like Elliott Rodgers about how little kids make him want to smash their brains out of their skulls
>Never give a shit about this idiot again

> unable to read disclaimers

I liked one thing he did...

fuck you probably think I approve of date rape because I liked the Cosbys too you fucking troglodyte

He looks like AIDS incarnate...

OP is a faggot that should pic related

Fuck leafy but Fuck vegan "gains" lol he's not that big at all but yeah I just know about him from watching the grade a video, I watched like two minutes of a leafy video once and couldn't understand the appeal at all

Yeah all Youtube internet slap-fights should end with a confrontation and a drama queen man-child getting stabbed in the neck and groin, right?
Then everybody wins.

Haha lex talks so much shit before and after this video
> vegan gains actually shows up
> lex is 2 feet shorter
> "u look a lot shorter in person, lex"
> "apologize to my girlfriend"
> "no"

Considering all the faggots on YouTube, he's not even top 50
kill urself faggot

>really
>weak
>defence
>and
>namecalling

Are you a lion? No. Shut the fuck up then.

he's 6'3, lifts weights & recently started doing muay thai & bjj
>go outside faggot

wow basing your opinion off of how popular someone is on youtube. What are you 12?

fallacy fallacy

404 your point is not found

Neither of them can fight, they lift and sperg about diets and workouts.
Some fat suburban kid with a strong core and about 8 months of MMA training could probably put both of them into comas if they didn't outrun him.

Show him this op
pinkcherryaffiliate.com/sextoys.php?id=2630&url=11704

or any idiot with a brick

naw, saying their are much worse people. Comprehension problem? What are you a faggot?

Vegan Gains is dope.

>recently started doing muay thai & bjj
mfw really ugly, savage dudes destroy these preening shit-talking posers regularly

I think he meant open carry

Leafy fans need to GET THE FUCK OFF OF MY Sup Forums GET THE FUCK OUT YOU FUCK

LEAFY AND HIS FANS ARE DEGENERATES, YOU ALL NEED TO APPLY A RUNNING CHAINSAW TO THE HEAD, ONLY THING LOST IS A COUPLE MIDDLE SCHOOL & HIGH SCHOOL POPULATIONS

>wow basing your opinion off of how popular someone is on youtube. What are you 12?

>me 12
>me lonely faggot who make fun of other lonely faggot
>mom tell me to do stuff
>ok
>i make fun of someone who probably has done more than in a second than i have done my entire life
>me complain to Sup Forums because its summer vacation
>make it obvious me 12
>get banned
>cry to mom
>she make me dinner
>breathe heavy at every bite i take
>me good ;)

Why do people watch leafy. I don't understand his appeal.

I FUCKING AGREE

I've never heard of leafy and I've never seen this idiot vegan gins before either.

I always cringe when someone says "my Sup Forums"

hes funny until you watch multiple of his videos and realize theyre all the same and they get boring but he has the right views on "internet bulling" and is pretty much a meme

Have you seen Lex's mma videos?

Is that a nigger?

Priceless.

Kek at the manlets face

But he's really not. Maybe if he wasn't actually complaining about a bunch of people and means it. But in his videos he's genuinely bitching about other people, most of them kids. Sure kids are annoying as fuck and I hate them, they're walking buckets of disease and shitbaggary, but they're fucking kids who don't understand what the world is.
On top of that he plays the shittiest games I've ever seen, and he plays them bad, he's actually really fucking bad at those stupid games. It just doesn't make sense to me how he has millions of subscribers and viewers DAILY.

Perspective.

who the fuck is leafy?

He's like 120lbs wet dude. Don't let this skinny kid fool you.