Brebare your tight sweet anus Portugal

Brebare your tight sweet anus Portugal

Other urls found in this thread:

sport.blic.rs/euro-2016/zvezda-hrvatske-subasicevu-zenu-prebio-otac-jer-je-posla-za-srbina/wvlg86r
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trpimirović_dynasty#Kings_of_Croatia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Will Modric have recovered by then?

yes, and we have one more day to rest

I believe he's ready now

i'm going to enjoy it tho

why are you doing this OP? why are you getting your hopes up, you know what happens next?
fucking jinxer

Why is Portugals defence shit?

This is going to be the best game so far.

There's no way we can win desu.

I'd trade robben for a poneapple on my flag right now.

perisic is going to rape our fullbacks. its ogre

jači smo od sudbine
t. mamić

Because the manager didn't called or plays the best defenders. He enjoy playing wingers as fullbacks, didn't called Carriço which is a starting cb at Sevilla for the last 3 seasons
And he clearly doesn't have a clue about organizing a defense. The first Hungary goal is proof of that. I mean, it's football 101: You have to put someone at the edge of the box for those rebounds on corner kicks.

Portugal played really fucking well on the second half of the match against hungry

This will be a very interesting and close match, for sure

We did it on purpose. It's the same tactic we used against Spain to win all those wars.

Looking forward to this match. Rooting for Portugal this time around.

This so much this, but why? Let's debate this in my bread.

With a decent manager it would be a very nice team. Both teams are stacked with talent.
But Fernando Santos sucks and still doesn't have a game plan for the squad, he seems lost desu.

I predict a easy victory for Croatia, and from what we have seen in this Euros, it would be fair... unfortunately.

*it would be a very nice game

Why is Andre Gomes starting every game?

Wasnt it the same manager when you went to semis last time?

Shut up živa

>Croatia wins
>Portugal gets auto-win because croatian hooligans fuck everything up again

>The Eternal Moor

I can't wait to see Poland beat the Croat's asses in the quarters though. It's going to be so magnificent.

Thank god Portugal stole Pepe from us...

We will lose, if the betting houses gave just a little bit better odds I'd bet a large lump of money on it

>the two most exciting attacking teams playing each other so soon

disgusting tbf

>Moutinho gets sent off
>the team plays well

Our coach is a genius

Andre Gomes too

bow down to the team that will win euro 2016.. no one can stop us

Megamind on the right

Is Renato Sanches legit good or is he another meme youngster that gets hyped and is bought for over 20 mil?

Thus far in tournament I think he was pure shit.

Kako ste Slovenci?

welll bayern already bought him for 30 million or so and I found him pretty unimpressive too, but bayern as much as I dislike them, rarely buys players that don't perform.

if they ver misbought a player it was because he got injured all the time.

He's decent, not as good as João Mário but he's younger (-supposedly-) which is what Buyern is counting on.

>Pepe is Brazilian

and I wondered why is he so black, Portuguese aren't darkies
>inb4 meems

Why people never remember the Valverde battle?
>The Constable of Portugal noticing that the Castilians had used all of their projectiles, ordered an attack. Nuno Álvares Pereira himself, seeing the banner of the Grand Master of Santiago, fought his way through the Castilian army until encountering him, and after a brief duel, the Grand Master fell mortally wounded.[5] With his fall and the overthrow of his standard, the Castilian army demoralized and was soon broken and in disorder, and could not stop the Portuguese attack, being quickly and totally defeated.

Aljubarrota is such a meme. Valverde was much worse for the Castilians.

Depresivno kad vidim kako je Ukrajina bila najgora ekipa a pobedili nas u plejofu.
Yeah first time I heard about this fella was when Buyern bought him so really no clue about him or his skills but I don't think he is ready for NT yet as much as I saw.

On the other hand I think Mario and Guerreiro were really good and Andre Gomes was great against Iceland and then disappeared in last 2 games.

I was gonna post that next desu pretty close to my hometown

No, that was Paulo Bento. He had a nice start but fucked up everything at the world cup.

He would be one of the best center backs of Brasil of the last decade.

Renato has potential but he is still very raw, let's see how Ancelotti handles him.
João Mário will be one of the greatest midfielders of the next 10 years.
Guerreiro is great, loads of potential and now goes to Dortmund
André Gomes has lots of technic but he is too slow. He is a Jorge Mendes product and has to play in the NT, same as Moutinho. I don't know why in Valencia they love him.

Mendes. Ele seria top se não fosse pastelão estilo Pedro Barbosa.

We have tie magic power
we win in penalties, screencap this

Ghett kidz

i will be very upset if we don't win this and choke it in our usual fashion

As if it is even remotely fair Croatia has to play first Spain, than its son.

We are technicly sons of Galiza.

>son
Jokes on you
that was Leon
Spain is very young country

Not the aveiro guy again

>Imblygn he's not right
Do you even history?

You re only talking abou the north
fuck off with your regional pride bullshit already go shitpost on Sup Forums

I'm not even him but I have literally never met anyone before who didn't think Portugal didn't start in the North.

No.

Technically we are the sons of France.

I mean, I think you should go to a Uni and present that brilliant and novel theory of yours.

As for regional pride, only someone who is an emtpy shell of a man doesn't have pride in the region he came from.

Portugese people are really great on pinpointing moments in history that make us look like winners. We always forget to mention points in history where we have lost. We have never won a European championship before.

This

But user we are always pessimist af

>And France is the son of Rome which is the son of Greece which is the son of old Med civilizations
Nah, doesn't work like that. A Frenchman commanded the separation but we really are the sons of Galiza. I've never met anyone irl who claimed anything else.

if you go that way, we are sons of Burgundy

Sorry Tugas but I'm rooting against you this time, Pepe + TSU on the same team is too much for me.

I've never rooted for portugal either so I'm fine either way.

That's fine. I always root against Brazil.

>mfw croatia spelled in croat
Doesnt make any sense bro

africa rrots for us, we have shamans on our side, you are literally fucked.

>yfw pepe brazillian
>yfw he couldve started for brazil in 2014
>yfw he couldve prevented the 1-7 assrape and turn it into a mild abuse of 1-3/1-4

Croatia > Krvatija > Hrvatija > Hrvatska

*Kroatija (should be the second one)

>spanish ref

But unlike Gomes, Barbosa was actually very very good every time he got called.

I will pray to kek to bring the spirits of Sukur and Boban to posess any two croat players. hrvatska ftw.

>ALO ANTE JEBATE TI PAS MATER DI JE KAPULA ĆA SI MI JU OBEĆA ASU?

Haпpeд Хpвaтcкa11!!1

( ;´Д`)

KEK

YES

pls make it happen bratki, I wanna those sweet Fagaldo tears

Zasto ovo radite Hravati? U svako sportu uvek???

ZASTO???

DA LI STE TOLIKO GLUPI DA STALNO POTCENJUJETE PROTIVNIKA, KOLIKO PUTA JOS MORA TO DA VAM SE OBIJE O GLAVU??????????

now that's going to be a good match. I mean we need to defeat Portugal first, it won't be easy. But Poland-Croatia game would be amazing I bet.

samo mediji pumpaju i malo podjebavanja po forumima. normalni ljudi su svakako nervozni i ne podcjenjuju Portugalce, a igrači i trener smiruju tenzije i staju na loptu. Ali da, retardirano naslovi poput HRVATSKA MOŽE DO KRAJA ne pridonose ničem

svaki put nakon neke velike pobjede prestanemo kritički razmišljati kao 'jel ima ko jači' i takve priče
onda kad kiksamo počinje pljuvanje kao i uvijek
evo gledam sinoć na tv-u i na portalima tretiraju perišića kao nacionalnog heroja, mislim svaka njemu čast ali to je katastrofa
za to su više zaslužni mediji nego narod
ipak oni najviše vole dići prašinu
očigledno je da španjolska ima svoje minuse
ajde čačić možda nije nekakav taktičar ali je dosta prizemljen i nadam se da će to dobro utjecat na igrače

easy road to the final desu

Portugesse should be chill
Croats has Serbian goalkeeper and its a curse
sport.blic.rs/euro-2016/zvezda-hrvatske-subasicevu-zenu-prebio-otac-jer-je-posla-za-srbina/wvlg86r

>blic.rs
kek shiggy shiggy diggy
anyway i thought that only his dad was a serb
>hteo da zakolje

I have a bad gut feeling we might lose this :/

imagine if portugal wins the euro with 7 draws and 4 penalty wins
kek

nije valjda vama "zakolje" glavni glagol za ubojstvo? kako neprofesionalni novinari na tom portalu jebemu

no, you dont get to be the pessimist here bro, that is the portuguese way

DELETE THIS

Minimum effort, maximum exploitation of odds.

About as Portuguese as it comes, honestly.

>Will Modric have recovered by then?

Croatia has proven to be more then just Modric.
I have developed deep respect for the Croats. I liked their players before, but now after the game with Spain I'm amazed how a good team they are. I hope Croatia goes very far in this tournament. Germany vs Croatia in the finals. That would be great. Go Cro. bros, go!

Whats with cro girls and serbian cock

the first mention of Croats is (believe it or not) in the Edda - King Hjörvat (Croat) and his son Helgi. Horvat is, I think, a very common surname among Croats.

i've literally never met a girl who liked serbs. but then again i don't hang out with whores

>tfw Subašić is from your village

I shit you not, his house is in my village (his grandmas house). She's a Serb, and Danijel is half-Serb.
He's also notorious gambler, and too bright (I guess this goes for any footballer, kek).

btw my village was more Serbian than Croatian before war :>)

yeah horvat is the most frequent name, but i don't think there was a king named horvat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trpimirović_dynasty#Kings_of_Croatia

yeah we must be spelling it wrong

google White Croatia