>When the Bay needed him most he vanished

Casv

second for BTC senpai

>817
>718 backwards
>718 is the area code for the New York Metropolitan area

Happening

LET'S GO JOSE

I'm confused, I thought getting rid of Rose was a good thing. He and his brother are just cancer.

Clippers

Wonder who they'll pick up in the FA

/Bucks/ getting that sixth seed next year, watch out

>BTC being forced as fuck
>SPC died because it couldnt even compete with the dominance of RBL

BTC is going to suffer the same fate. Just read this quote of what Kobe had to say about your shit "broship"

Hornets will make it out of the first round

HOLDING ONTO HIS BULLS JERSEY

HOLDING HIS JERSEY AND DOWN

Isn't it weird how fast narratives change? Mfw Bieber/Lil wayne/Jay Z knew something we didn't supporting the cavs down in the series.....
really makes you think.........

NO MORE FUCKING BROSHITS

Press F to pay respects to Derrick Rose thread

they knew the cavs had the best player in the world

Woah dude cool checkered ska shoes

Kiss your sister and dont @me again

Think Noah has warmed up to the idea of being a bench player, or is he going to be looking to earn big money as a starter somewhere?

BTC guy posts exactly like curryspammer 2bh

fucking kek

>the current status of RBL and 7KT

You could never compete with BTC from its conception but to have gone out this way is even more hilarious.

Congrats of a decade of losing seasons and disappointment.

>mad at the biebs

I used to be a hater too man. Then he drove drunk 100+ in a ferrari in his neighborhood, egged a multimillion dollar house, and pissed in a restaurant mop bucket

Fuark i remember this webm

Why do they wear the mask?

this, BTC famalam

not mad
just surprised he would be caught dead in those autistic shoes, almost bad as a pair of these curry's

Which Lebron James has the highest power level?

>when oc was actually good

Are you saying Cavs attracted influential celebs for some reason like a ... I don't know, magnet?

The Warriors have no joy in the playoffs. They play like little girls. No heart and no toughness. Joy wins championships. The Cavaliers have a lot of joy that's why they won.

Wonder what the hell the Spurs have up their sleeves. Draft is tomorrow and I have a feeling shits gonna go down

1.2013 no headband james
2. Masked James
3. Pissed Off James

>daily reminder Afflalo and D will both opted out of their contracts which leaves the knicks with even more capspace

They have more cap now than before and have a low risk Rose on a 1 year contract and a young solid defender in Holiday.

More like they're all entertainers as if it was part of the... script?

In other news, Frank "the GOAT white" Kaminsky "fuck larry bird" the third going off on Ayesha.

>He wants in on BTC

>the Draft isn't tonight
fuck

Does Pissed off James include this year's Finals (post game 4)?

>Isaiah Thomas @Isaiah_Thomas 14m14 minutes ago
>It's getting real!

OH SHIT

I THINK DANNY JUST DID SOMETHING

Frank! Kek

If Duncan and Ginobili retire, they'll have around $12 million to work with. Waive Diaw to re-sign at a lower number and they'll have ~$15.5 million. Either way, enough to sign a PG so Tony Parker can lead the bench. Have to figure out a Center though.

They have lose all your aging players to retirement, FA, then scramble for some roleplayers as you now having a losing season with two stars wasting their talents in a dying former dynasty up their sleeves.

>Waive Diaw to re-sign at a lower number
that's not legal

yee and game 6 vs celtics

Butler to Celtics

my girlfriend is a huge fan of tristan thompson and always has her eyes on him when he's on the screen. my friends give me shit for this but I don't understand why? he's a pretty good rebounder and inside scorer, no shame in being his fan imo.

>Not starting nosferatu

Kyrie's dick is disappointingly small.

the feels, the feels are too stronk

He needs to lift more

New York Knicks

Land of the broken toys

That could be flacid.

>that dick

Rootable AF team though.

It's hard to follow up Ibaka tbqhwy guys

That's Dallas lol.

Yeah, I had to look it up. So essentially $12 million. There's another ~$3 million in veteran minimums, but I didn't include it because the Spurs will use it all up.

Feels based

>mfw I have a Bulls Jalen Rose jersey and people think it's a Derrick Rose jersey with a weird number he worse once

That's why Kehlani left that lil dick nigga LMAO

Melo
Rose
Durant
Noah

How do you stop this big 4? Dare I say it, Is the Knickstape backs?

Get in here!

Haha it's literally shit

By any chance, are you a non white? If you are thats ok, but if your white gf is attracted to a black you are confirmed cuck

lmao he covered his dick

How do we harness meme magic to make Ayesha leave Steph?

Lol
>never good old
>never good injured
>good
>never good and litterlly the worst basketball player I've watched

half of them dont have operational knees m8

kek noah

he is shit

Well, Sup Forums?

>Lebron still throwing shade at the knicks on the mic with millions watching at the Cavs Parade

Hopefully the knicks play with a huge chip on their shoulder next season.

fuck Reddit

That wasn't even a knock on the Knicks as much as it was at the organization. No need to be salty though, they should just accept that the Cavs were right and should have believed in their players.

>you just KNOW

Aside from the picture, it's awesome that JR is finally getting respect and love from his fans, and feeling some self worth. I can't imagine how good that feels. If someone told you "JR Smith is going to start on a championship team" before he went to the cavs, you'd laugh. But God Damn LeGoat made him, delly, shump, love, RJ, Moz, JJ, and Channing all champions. I don't mention Kyrie or TT cause they actually carried their weight but...

>TLDR; Muh Feels for this snapshot of what is "your 2016 NBA Champions"

>Melo
Bust
>Rose
Exploding legs
>Durant
Cursed
>Noah
LeGod's bitch

>they should just accept that the Cavs were right and should have believed in their players.

Did you see how JR acted in NY? Also, Shump isn't even a factor.

What did he say?

is Derrick Rose any good?

I am oblivious to the NBA and just started following :(

Why didn't she just abort lads?

>Texass

Ah

What's wrong with all white sneakers?

Drose, you will always be my MVP, my idol, my source of inspiration. The rose born on concrete. Good luck

>73-9

>32-1

>3-4

She had sex with steph curry?

she did abort, a while ago. she was never currently pregnant

Texas>whatever flyover shithole you live in

He was a god even better potential than lebron but then got injured over and over again and became worst than nothing

>falling for IT's false flags

he was amazing 5 years ago but he's only 6'3" and has to play like meth injected spider monkey which makes him 2000% injury prone to everyone else. he's worried about the long-term health of his joints and doesn't care about trying that hard anymore.

>Did you see how JR acted in NY?
Basically my point. Have you seen him since? Maybe LeBron is THAT much of an influence but there's no reason the Knicks couldn't have done the same. And Shump isn't elite but he's underrated.

>no webm of that clutch game 7 3&1

Lol top kek

He was a charity mvp because everyone was mad at lebron

He was overrated and got his shit pushed in by Lebron

Texas is a flyover shithole, dumbass. Half the state are Mexicans, 1/4 are other immigrants, and then the rest are inbred white genocide bros. When it isn't on fire, flooding, or being fucked with tornadoes it's kind of nice for a month

If anything Shump is Overrated, He is one of the most useless players in the league

so you really do live in a flyover shithole hahhahah get fucked faggot