Ask an alcoholic NEET anything

Ask an alcoholic NEET anything.

Why are you an alcohol?

I Drank a beer once after a breakup when I was 17.

I never stopped.

you are the scum of the earth, do you recognize this?

I do. Yet I probly have more sounds moral/social values than most leftist hipster out there.

I just don't follow what I preach.

I admire your fortitude sir. How many months/years?

How's it feel?

Nobody will love you ever.... do you recognize this?

7 years straight so far. I can probably count on my fingers how many day I've gone without drinking, although the amount varies.

Not so bad actually. I literally have no responsabilities, I spend my days entertaining myself.

I've been loved a couple times. Love doesn't last though. But I don't have to be a loser for that.

i bet you're fat, probably really fat....

Hm 7 years. How do I get neetbux? I work too damn much.

Yes indeed. But I'm tall, so it doesn't show as much as it should.

Been from 240 to 300 in my life. Now at 270. Women don't care about weight when you've got enough charisma (alcohol helps feel confident).

I did get more different women when I was thinner and younger, 5 to be precise. But I did go out 3 years with a 7/10 when I was 300lbs.

After that, I just gave up though. Never even cared to approach a woman, what's the point?

Sex is fucking overrated.

Oh and is it beer alone?

How do you hide your pain?

I'm an alcoholic too.
Fuck us right?
Fuck us.

Depends on the country.

I mean, I still have a social life. Strong alcohol when in a party. But, my day-to-day poison was 10% beer, 2.2L a day.
Last 2 years I've lowered the % level though, I usually drink a 12pack of 6% a day.
But this goes from 6 to 20 beers a night, average being the 12pack.

I'd recommend you get your liver enzymes checked. You're headed for trouble friend. At least know what's going on.

I come from a family where we generally joke about important stuff, ignoring it. After a while it just numbs, then you don't feel nothing. Then again, I cannot feel love again, or trust someone completely. Depression is for faggots, there's so many distractions around, and if you really want sex you can pay for it.

I guess since I've known love a couple times and even had a long-lasting relationship, I don't feel like I need it anymore, so I don't miss it. Women are a fucking lot of trouble. I do prefer to enjoy myself, getting drunk, doing whatever the fuck I want.

Yes, fuck us. Though, you can stop whenever you want man, just man the fuck up.

how do you afford the alcohol?

Oh, yeah, I know. Then again, don't really mind leaving this world. I mean, that's probably clinical depression right there, but I don't really care if I live or die. I mean, I'm just having fun, living an okay life, but pointless one, you know.

It's not like I have a long-term goal or whatever. Yet I don't feel sad about that fact. Just enjoying it while I can, waiting for death to come.

NEET bucks.

>you can stop whenever you want man
You know how that isn't true.

We know it's bad.
We know we can stop.

But we don't want to. Because it makes us feel good for at least one part of our stupid fucking lives.

You should avoid beer, btw. It makes you fat.

How 2 NEET bucks?

>Depression is for faggots
>Sex is just meh
>Who the fuck cares about relationships
>Get drunk

I think you and I are brothers, OP. Didnt think there were many of us

Well I'd say that's an ethos. Possibly hedonist? Not sure. I've been destroying myself on the weekends with alcohol for two decades. Generally out of a sense of despair - possibly depression.