Any straightfags here like anal penetration...

Any straightfags here like anal penetration? I've tried it once but it wasn't really pleasurable and it didn't even feel like anything, maybe I was doing it wrong? I stuck basically my whole thumb in which is about two inches and I used lube, any tips?

ITT: anal penetration thread and experiences

yea its hot as fuck

bump for interest.

Tried it, hurt, never again, gf is disappoint.

i get the hankering every once in a while and fuck myself with a toothbrush or something.

i cum buckets but afterwards i feel sick to my stomach and my asshole is uncomfortable until the next day.

Hmm I might try a toothbrush tonight, this'll be my second attempt. If it doesn't go well, fuck it i'll be over it.

Don't use the brush side

When I'm super turned on, putting something in my ass will make me cum harder and faster than anything else. Finally got my girl to start doing some exploring down there, and now she wants to peg me. So I guess that is happening soon

>tfw gayfag

This guy just got done with me a few hours ago.

Going back Wednesday. It was so hot, then when I went to leave, we got hot again and went for round 2.

This is the only man to successfully penetrate me. Follow your dreams anons.

Yeah, as a straightfag here, who also enjoys anal stimulation, I can say that it certainly can be enjoyable. You may or may not enjoy it...everyone is different.

What you're shooting for is the prostate gland. The "p-spot" some call it (in comparison to the female "g-spot"). Try your index finger rather than your thumb. You don't have to go in far. Once inserted a bit (and yes, lube is a good idea), bend your fingers in the "come hither" gesture, so you are applying pressure with the most distal portion of your finger in an anterior direction. Basically, you want to hook it around and point back out towards your belly button. THAT should put pressure on your prostate.

I don't explicitly enjoy prostate stimulation alone, but when I'm about to cum, having that pressure there makes it SO MUCH more intense.

Anywho, cheers mate. I hope this helps.

s4s

Yeah no shit, i'm not trying to die haha.
What do you put in it?
Your dreams are different than mine, I don't want a cock in my ass.

My girl started w fingers, then moved to a small toy.. Now we're going for a modest sized strap on

>Your dreams are different than mine, I don't want a cock in my ass.

Trust me, that will change eventually. Or at the very least you will want a girl to fuck you with a strapon.

So what do you pump the finger in and out like you're fucking? Or do you just stick it in and wiggle it around in there on the spot?

you do as you please in the moment

Pretty sure I won't.. I'm not bi-curious, I'm just curious about other ways of stimulating myself, since jacking off gets kind of mundane.. I'm not and never will be attracted to a male, there's too much pussy for that to happen.

Hell, my gf fists my ass. True story. I just like mad. Try it, you'll like it...

I'm thinking about doing it in the shower? Is it going to be easy doing it standing up and is using soap a good idea?

I used to put some bouncy balls in a condom before I got the courage to go in a sex shop.

yeah. i'm toothbrush dude and i don't ever plan on pursuing a homosexual relationship.

i got jerked off by a gay friend once and that was more than enough to turn me off it forever.

i just like to put stuff in my butt every so often.

i'll probably never buy a dildo just because of how infrequently i do it.

it'd burn like fuck.

use coconut oil or vaseline.

the water would make your asshole like a wet balloon.

Don't do it in the shower.
Your anus completely blocks when there is water around it.
If you do, NEVER USE SOAP, be very careful to not get any in.

>Don't use the brush side
Can I use the kek side of my lungs?

I wasn't always bi. Not until last year. I was sticking fingers in my ass when i first started jerking it. Move on to toothbrushes every few months for a really long time.

Something changes when you get older. Maybe it won't happen to you though. Do whatever makes you happy :)

I use body wash as lube all the time. Kinda stings, but I like it...

So basically use the toothbrush with lube and I'll be set? How am I supposed to hit the spot with no curvature like the other user said?

Just starting out myself. Takes a lot of patience (both in the length of each time and how long you try overall) but once you get it right, it's pretty crazy.
PROTIP: anal desensitizing gel made all the difference to me. Less of the pain helps focus on the sensation of stimulating the prostate. Get an Aneros, it's perfect for beginners.

i wrap it in a condom because there might be pokey bits on it.
i've never managed to get a straight up prostate orgasm i just put the thing in my ass and fuck myself while masturbating.

Wow, what happened to my chan.

You're all faggots.

Picked up a zero tolerance p3 and when I insert it while jerking off a stream of cum dribbles out the whole time. Guessing it is pushing seminal fluid out of the prostate. Feels fucking amazing!

always take a good shit first and wipe really well
finger yourself a little and go for the g-spot
then use a toy and see how deep you can comfortably go
if you're gonna masturbate while doing this, go slow or else you'll cum very quickly

So what's the point of all this? What does it feel like and we how does this work?

Never been interested but I'm curious what the commotion is about.

go ask /d/ they'll tell you more than you ever wanted to know.

Before anal play i usually take a shit, shower and clean my ass very nicely, no mess, nothing, just fun.

I kept a butt plug in my ass for about 2 hours te other day, couldn't even hold the shit right after removing it, good thing I was in the bathroom when removing it cause it would have been a jolly old mess.

Dont use a toothbrush. Use a thick carrot lubed w/ olive oil. Ive done it twice & it was cool. Jacked it & it shot everywhere. You'll know when you hit the right spot.

Not this thread newfag, gtfo.

Not again with this shit.

What's the best position for the best stimulation? Laying down or on your knees?

Quads yo

On my back or somewhere between reclining and sitting. I like to grind my ass on my stimulator while I'm working the shaft. So much jizz!

damn you

>being this new

Gosh darn white people

Is lotion a good substitute for lube because I don't have any at the moment.

oh. I've been doing it for a couple weeks now doing the exact things you just said not to.

I'm straight, I've only done it twice, Used my fingers and a sharpie while masturbating. didn't mind it at all 7/10 would let my next girlfriend engage in ass play with me.

Is the feeling still the same not in the shower /and or sitting down

how the fuck do you cum without an erection.
> fake?

Started out with dildos and now I have one friend who fucks me. Nothing like the feeling of being filled with cum.

My gf some times puts a finger or two up there while shes blowing me. Its ok to say the least.

Another time she was licking my butthole and that felt better than a finger up there tbh but she'll never know that.

honestly never tried. Shower was always just easiest and when my ass is cleanest.

Craigslist is chock full of black fags my friend. Way out of proportion. Sorta like murder, rape, etc.

use spit I've used lotion once before minor burning/numbing, kinda like if you use it to jack off with. Plus your ass will smell like lotion mixed with ass for the next couple days. I've only done it twice but had a much better experience with plan spit.

no

You guys need to buy an enema ball and clean out your rectums first.
Especially before your poor GF sticks her fingers up your poopchute!!

I have an Aneros prostte massager in as I type this. If it's not for you, it's not for you. I don't inow if it "makes me gay" or not and I don't care.

I can verify that this is 100% possible.
Also, no handed, non-erect orgasms while getting fucked are possible too.

Nice 9/11

Ive stimulated my anus and i can confirm that when you do so, yo cum without an erection. Its involuntary

i've had anal with girls several times without enemas. all they have to do is shit in the morning, eat light. and rinse their asses in the shower.

stimulate your prostate, you cum buckets if you do it right

Literally my exact same experience.

For whatever reason, guys seem different. I personally need to cleanse more than that. Also, a lot of guys eat shitty food and are hardly ever "regular"

While jackin' it, stick a finger up there. Pull it out right as you start to jizz for maximum dong science.

Dam u stereotypical nerd guy

So is a prostate orgasm a much better experience than a regular orgasm?

Exactly this. My gf never seems to have a dirty ass. But me... always. Weird.

>quads
>yo

hows summer so far?

Yes. If she's hitting it hard you'll blow huge loads.

Yeah it's usually my gf rubs my prostate by rubbing that area between my balls and my anus (the Gooch or taint) or if I'm drunk or high I let my gourd down and let her put a finger in. Honestly I don't trust anyone with my ass people I don't have fingernails so I don't hurt myself

Holy fuck yes, do it as you masturbate and you will cum buckets

Diet.

i would but I feel like i will turn gay if i do.
> you know what i mean?

Maybe she's not afraid to spread the cheeks and really get in there when she showers. I'm a guy and I have a sparkly clean ass because I literally wash the shit out of my browneye in the shower.

You won't "change"
But you might become BI.
It's awesome. Literally twice the fun.

Try using a shard of glass next time

Dude yes. It's the hardest you will ever cum it will never be the same again. Try by rubbing your taint while you're going solo and if you're feeling up to it try inserting your index finger while you rub your prostate. You'll be shooting ropes dude.

We eat exactly the same food...

If you feel like you'd "turn gay" from doing some particular thing, you already gay.

who fucking cares dude. if you're gay you're gay.
just live your life. you don't always have to put things in boxes.

Nah, I meant inside the ass. Like, I stick my fingers deep in there, and there's nothing. Like the man said, she shit's in the afternoon, and is good to go for ass fucking after work.

I've tried multiple times, just doesn't do anything for me.

Or you might just stay straight and be into ass play. Really dude it's nothing to worry about. Think of it as just finding new ways to enjoy sex. Like I'm into some light pet play fetish but you don't see me getting off on walking my dog.

So what should you use for your first time? A toothbrush or your index finger?

I was being sarcastic, but damn surprised by genuine responses from Sup Forums.
>you changed man.gif

Perhaps you don't have a prostate.

Fucking kill yourself

>Trying to convey sarcasm over the internet

Try something bigger. Like a ding dong

This again

>How do you get a cock to go backwards like that?

You all are fucking kidding, right?

How did the gay friend jerk happen?

>straight
>likes it up the ass
pick one