twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where are you from?

Israel

מה , משעמם לך בדרך לעבודה?

hows running an apartheid state?

נראה לך שיש לי עבודה?

Are you jew?

fine
since when does Sup Forums mind hating sand niggers?

10/10

צחקתי בקול

Thanks, i would never had guessed :^)

What's your opinion on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict?

If there were no Jewish intervention in American politics Trump would smoke Clinton. But it doesn't matter, because they're both zionists.
Anyone in a position to become president is.
It's almost like it's all run by the Jews or something.
But the Jews would never plunder a democracy.
Right?

uh
yeah.

What is the zionist perfect world?

Multiculturalism in all countries and lands outside of Israel.

it's just an extenion of stupidity vs. rationality
arabs hate Israel because their culture can't come to terms with relinquishing anything to us despite the fact we run it better and could make their own countries more prosperous
so fuck them, they'll continue living in squalor and create shit socieities that can barely feed themselves while we continue boasting good growth

how is it in my benefit to want Clinton to win? Trump is the natural choice for any israeli, he hates arabs almost as much as we do

to be honest?
>president is trump
>civics are swiss
>police is british
>food is italian
>income is norwegian
>engineering is german
>morality is russian
>graveyard is arab

Jews have too much to gain by the destruction of the west to care about a strong ally.
And the US continues to dump money into israel even when public opinion on Israel is extremely low and the majority of politicians are anti-israel.
Weird huh?
Go home JIDF.

why do your women look like ugly gypsies

I don't get it, this ''destruction of the west'' keeps on popping up but you dumbasses never seem to follow that train of thought to its conclusion
how the fuck does it benefit me if Europe is ''destroyed'' by multiculturalism or whatever pandering to arabs is called right now?
if the continent becomes islamic it becomes completely hostile to Israel which would be terrible for our economy, nevermind security

in case you hadn't noticed we've recently unearthed the first ever israeli natural resource, a big gas field. we can't even us that to our advantage if we get boycotted by islamic voters.
even if you claim that we do it to somehow ''rule'' Europe which is another thing that keeps on coming up, it's impossible to get a fucking police car in arab slums in Paris, much less ''rule'' them

so seriously, what gives

Well I'm an Arab and I have no problem with Israel's culture or people, I am just a bit annoyed of how the UK just said "you can have the land" to both groups of people then slowly backed out, tbh I think they played a big role to start this conflict.

are you fucking retarded bro?

how the fuck does it even influence you?
we have a 300 billion dollar economy with only 7-8 million people despite having to constantly deal with your arab shenanigans
it would be in anyone's fucking best interest to trade and run normal relations with us, not spend literally 10% of their entire media, education and culture to incite against us

youtube.com/watch?v=kVCkyuUeO5M

those are non-representative photos.
I've been there. She-kike is typically misshapen and grotesque.

Also, >>kike wants us to think kikes want trump elected

You stupid goyim are doing it wrong
Again

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

whatever you say pal

Have you never looked at what leftism leads to?
Jews don't want to rule, they already do that.
Jews want to have free 100% ability to use and enslave all non-jews.

That's not an ethnic jew.

youtube.com/watch?v=iHM_PHKpKyU

>Why does the kike destroy its host nations?

The Scorpion and the Frog:
youtube.com/watch?v=6-oBe_wzajw

>Be from family of Orthodox/modern Orthodox Jews
>Identify as Agnostic and Support Bernie/Hilary
>Everyone is supporting Trump

why the fuck are you using doublespeak again?

I just asked you a simple question: how the fuck are we going to rule anything if we can't rule a fucking street???!!

besides, zionism is literally jewish nationalism
that makes it right leaning by default. leftists jews that live in europe aren't nationalists, they lazy faggots that would rather live as minorities in someone else's country instead of moving to Israel and actually work to make it function. However they don't even matter because they number several hundreds, thousands at most

your own fucking politicians fuck you over. Sweden for example is one of the most anti-israeli members of the EU because they are islamic cuckolds
replace them all with nationalist governments and you'll be fucking fine (I will too because they would be more friendly to Israel)

There still 2-3 UAVs circling Gaza 24/7 and shooting missiles at dudes on motorcycles?

What was your job when you did your service?

Jews in the US in large numbers support leftist candidates.
You live in a very rare situation my friend.

tacitly admits that only white-looking Jews are good looking Jews. Dat self-hatred doh. keks.

לך תזדיין יא שמאלן דפוק
אם אתה רוצה לדפוק את עצמך אז זה עניין שלך בלבד
אבל אם אתה לא מבין בכלכלה לפחות אל תדפוק את השווקים עם נשיא קומוניסט מזדיין בתחת

who gets up first in the day? you or your nose?

Why are you such a dirty greedy kike?

zoyzzle

occasionally
personally I served as some jackoff paper shuffler at the medical corps in an office called RM2

Was that a copy past response?
It didn't actually respond to my post.

genetics I guess
here, this is my jew gold on the scales from last year (I've gained 300 grams since)

>implying only Sup Forums hates sand niggers
where are you from? mars? every normal human being hates sand niggers

how i make a move on a israeli girl?

Drop a penny on the floor

whoop di fuckin doo, let me gather some dirt in and keep it in a jar...

fuck jews are retarded

So, with BDS in place and France posibly moving to recognize the Palestine state you're now looking to alienate Mexico and Japan? Good luck with Trump, let's see how his flip floping on that neutrality thing works out for you...

What submarine is that? Those are some dangerous looking torpedos.

you should melt you a golden cow... coz that is all jews like cows made out of gold

KEK

sigh

>jews already rule
we don't ''rule'' anything inhabited by arabs in practice, they can riot and burn cars and nobody can do anything

>what leftism leads to
I absolutely hate radical and even moderate leftism as do nearly all israelis because zionism is nationalistic

>enslave all non-jews
again, how the fuck would we do that in practice if jews can't even walk down the street in Sweden without getting assaulted by arab gangs, much less ''rule'' the nation

youtube.com/watch?v=_uq1WdfZk0s

Do you actually believe that the goyim exist to serve jew-kind?

I mean I'm all down for putting collars on sandniggers but I'm talking about the rest of us.

moral of story, no one likes jews... not even God

I don't think your from Israel...

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJYVtPLDY80

guess again nigger.

yeah okay bro.

>vaccine

ya, you go get your new world order shot..

i'll take mine from Odin

Y'all going to bomb Iran before they move all that plutonium into the mountain bunkers, or just let them win?

why the ZIONIST PROPAGANDA ?

ZIONIST JEWS are the ones that hate Trump.

*good try with the stealth marketing

Shillary

the mossad is scattered around the world, wanting to kill all non-jews... got their asses raped in Syria, so they do silly attacks on Paris and neighboring countries...

but as we all know, what goes around comes around... and israel will fall, because it is no longer a "holy city"

My grandparents were burned alive in the holocaust when they were only 5 years old.
Here are there remains.
>feels

how much you selling them for i would not mind owning a jew for once am i right?

YOU KNOW A JEW WILL SELL ANYTHING...

no one cares hitlair was a pretty cool guy.

Jews own the banks that loan money to our governments with arbitrary interest. Obviously they don't want us to ever be a debt fre society.

Is that a memento meme?

youtube.com/watch?v=h5rpoxlsIFo

>Embrace diversity goy.

>Sadly despite our best attemps Trump won't be elected

confirmed fake. Trump's isolationist policy would spell doom for israel. they know that.

What is your favorite color?

>no taxes whatsoever
are all stormtards really this fucking stupid?

-
Y-u're G-d damned right it is!

>michael_b-lt-n.jpg
--ps