First Harambe and now Kimbo is gone. Who's next?

First Harambe and now Kimbo is gone. Who's next?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wHA3TLu1Hms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You

they should put that nigger in the pen with the silverback and they can fight each other like they do in the hood.

Holy shit I'm actually shocked wtf man. How the fuck did he even die... Used to watch this guy street fight all the time. So sad...

bump

man i respected this guy he was cool and a real nigga and disrespctful what happened to him grim reaper scary man yo kimbo peace to you man u was a beast and a cool guy fuck grim man

ye nigga fuk dat grim, fuk dat grim...

ayy man peace to mah boi slice slice you know what it is blood dragon gang. #fukgrim lets get this twitter shit goin ya kno?

Figured this thread was bullshit, but it's looking like it may be true. Can't find anyone to reliable sources to officially say he's dead, but apparently he's not too far from it, if not actually dead already.

Roid failure

Tmz says he's dead

What in the fuck are you devolved niggers roaring about? Its jut a nigger let it die.

ay man dont disrespect the dad like that man he was a strong guy its tru but everyone die man, grim comin for us all 2016, google that shit man rip slice my man

Ahh ye man #fukgrim 2016 year a da grim fuk grim. fuk em.

Learn to read, fucktard. I didn't disrespect anyone (except your dumb ass with this post).

#fukGrim2016 you know what is respek.

the reaper a scary guy man dont disrepect grim, he take kimbo he take us all

My local news station WPTV in palm beach Florida reports it is true.

just browsed headlines, which still say he's just hospitalized. had to actually read some to find that he's really dead.

Wtf are you niggering again?

ESPN

Just seeing this picture of kimbo makes me sad. RIP dude.

Cause not released?

#fukGrim2016 Lets get this shit going baby. 2016 year a da grim. grim aint gonna fuk wit no1 after Sup Forums hackin him blood dragons

rip kimbo my home girl u was independent always on the respect, the tee top lookin like gum best to u and the big g

Heart attack

Prob roids or aids because he's nigger

Me and kimkim used tah rock da backyard fights. you know what it is #fukGrim2016 #bloodDragonGang #yearadagrim

ayo bro #fukGrim2016 the mayian preidcted this in 2012

RIP in piece.

shiiiit
i will miss death grips a lot

youtube.com/watch?v=wHA3TLu1Hms
For anyone dat don't know kimbo

you disrespectin the grim come for you too best be watchin and steppin kimbo aint no weak, but grim take him he take u too

2 equally skilled fighters died in a matter of one week!

>equally skilled
rofl

Can someone please translate this into English...

grim want all our blacks man #fukGrim2016 year of da grim

AYY YO IMA FUK U NIGGA U BE LUKY THERE A MONOTOR IN FRUNT OPF ME. ODA WISE I BE HUMBLE AF LIKE KIMBO BUT IMA FUK U LIKE GRIM FUK US 2016 #FUKFRGIM2016 YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS

TRIGGERED

Ayyo you be disrespekin kimbo you be respekin grim. that wachu wan? respekin dtha grim? muthafuka I fuk u up never touch a woman no father figure ima fuk some hoe u know>?

u keep disrespectin he come for u first, holla at my boy grim he taken us all back #yearofdagrim

Never go full retard. You should have eased into this one.

the fuck, this nigger could hit people. fuck.

Sadly, my ebonics decoder ring is on the fritz again.

Confirmed he's dead?

grim dont fail