youtube.com/watch?v=IvTNBbFkq4w
mega.nz/#!YF1E0QBB!I3KwXNBxitxJuHXENAPFgWPbtMrM3XvtXghU1cpVOyw
youtube.com/watch?v=HinzCSYu4YY
youtube.com/watch?v=jRsxaacPGeA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they're back with good stuff?

LINK i dont know my chinkgaze at all

Astrobrite is the pinnacle of Noise Shoegaze, prove me wrong

I despise Jap shoegaze, it seems forced. Give me shoegaze with no chinks i say. Shoegaze from anyone but asians. They can't do it

>forced
nice buzzword

i would tend to agree with you, but some of those japs actually make good shoegaze. It's just hard to find the good stuff, or at least downloads for it.

where can i listen to this

Only because they carbon copy from foreign Shoegaze. Anything asian is automatically tryhard and unoriginal. I have yet to come across a Jap shoegaze album that isn't derivative of the white Caucasian race Shoegaze

>fuzz jazz

Wait. Is this a thing? Can you recommend me some stuff? I'm a jazz guy and I'm starting to like this shoegaze thing and I'd love to see how it'd sound.

>Jazz guy

So your an enormous faggot right? Go to the local stall with the hole in the wall. Im sure you'll find something you like

Damn dude why so angry

It's ok you can tell us

You're right that a lot of it is very derivative, but so is shoegaze from EVERYWHERE. You could say a majority of shoegaze in general is "copying" English shoegaze from the late 80s/early 90s

LOLOLOL

I'm not sure what "fuzz jazz" is but ive heard some mixes on jewtube that have a lot of chillstep/downtempo stuff mixed with lo-fi jazz that sounded pretty sweet.

ex:
youtube.com/watch?v=7ouYIW8LRns

Enormous faggot? Nope, dude. Chill. I'm just an ainoid asian nerd in Brazil who plays piano and likes hot stuff and shoegaze sounds pretty cool for my ears.

unty is that you

>asian nerd in Brazil who plays piano

Say no more. Im sure your sex change operation went well.

Oh, thank you, but I'm already into nujazz stuff like the one you posted. OP wrote "fuzz jazz" on thread's subject and, since it's a shoegaze thread, I got really really curious about how jazz+shoegaze would sound. If there's no such thing as jazz+shoegaze, maybe I can try producing some tracks later, dunno.

have you guys ever tried doing you own music

I did today.

youtube.com/watch?v=GTV7BH1Psrw

thoughts?

A base Jap shoegaze band is a blatant ripoff of the originals MBV ect. At least the Caucasian bands can somewhat relate with musical style and instruments. The jap language barrier and western culture circle jerk is so cringe worthy. I depise Jap shoegaze

im to lazy to learn how to music. but that's pretty cool i could listen to that for a while

Sounds better than any Jap shoegaze album ever

why thank you

mbv is irish.

Wow my mind is blown. I had no idea the biggest and most influential shoegaze band was Irish.................................................................................

Whatever they were still based in London where the scene was. That did occur to me after I posted though.

tfw you're the only famous artist browsing Sup Forums
Did you have the dreams too?

theres a lot more than you realize m8

haha
weird
have a nice journey on your life...im a rapper

This on JPS?

That wasn't me wtf
i write my dreams into music and my music videos are the same are yours ?

Just listened to Adorable's 2 albums, not impressed 2bh

Japan had it's own Shoegaze scene going on in the 90s. It's falsely labled as Psychadelic Rock though. Also, Coaltars of the Deepers and Xinlinsupreme.
Though I have this vague feeling that you're disliking the region's music for ulterior motives.

I thought they were a j-pop band now?

ay user thats pretty cool, though this quality is fucked up man what the fuck

how did you do it? how long did it take? i want to into music too

You are an absolute idiot.

this entire post is "so cringe worthy"
get over yourself and quit crying because people like something you don't

link pls

The garbage bin m8

Whats another blatant Loveless ripoff like Despondent Transponder?

mediafire.com/folder/gazz4x05x55gx/きのこ帝国_-_愛のゆくえ_(2016)_-_320

If you're looking for asian shoegaze it's on jpopsuki. It's a private tracker but I've got plenty of invites for /shugazi/. Leave your e-mail if you want one and promise me you won't just leech shit and leave, because it'd fuck up my own account. You know how this works.

[email protected]

ok

>mediafire.com/folder/gazz4x05x55gx/きのこ帝国_-_愛のゆくえ_(2016)_-_320
>folder not found

Get this jap shit out of here

Why would I? You are absolutely right?

Pitchfork: My Bloody Valentine's Loveless (in 5 Minutes) | Liner Notes

youtu.be/giNSnVpclqg

Gimme some ethereal wave/ dark wave recs

where can i find this album, only found a preview on youtube. also that mediafire link didn't work.

what is a fuzz jazz

Kinda surprised no one in these threads has a jps account but I'm sure it's somewhere on there

What.cd

Found a decent download on Soulseek

Can anyone recommend me some good noise rock albums like You're Living All Over Me? I know this probably isn't the most shoegaze related question but noise rock is shoegaze-ish

Just bought this on Google Play. It's dirt cheap, even a poor ivan such as myself can spare a couple of shekels for it. Aren't all of you who pirated it ashamed? Support them, I want them to keep on creating their magnificient stuff.

bruh

[email protected]

Plz

You are right.
whitenoise superstar is the logical conclusion to noisegaze.

Thanks in advance familia

I can't find it on Google Play or iTunes. Is it because I'm in the US?

play.google.com/store/search?q=kinoko teikoku&hl=en

I realise it's half a year from Valentine's but I made this and I'm too impatient to wait to share
Also /shugazi/ should definitely do a My Bloody Valentine's Day card trade come February

Any astrobrite album?

Anything Oeil has put out.

Try Teenage Pagans by Technicolor Teeth also you should listen to Public Strain by Women, which isn't too much like Dinosaur Jr but it's probably the best noise rock/pop album

where the melancholic noise at?
youtube.com/watch?v=R2hG21kzKOk

Public Strain's very safely post-punk

youtube.com/watch?v=ul9h7GyGl60

youtube.com/watch?v=u7JLGc62RzU

Yes. I am in love /shugazi/.

is there are reason why no one can find this other than the first 3 tracks?

Maybe it wasnt succesful in Japan, and the first tracks were uploaded by the author

i hate weebs too but its unfair to hate jpn shoegaze cuz of that lol

I don't think he hates weebs as much as he's trying to enforce racial superiority through music somehow. He's a nutjob; ignore him.

The other tracks don't exist.

youtube.com/watch?v=IvTNBbFkq4w

Anyone know where I can get this? Do I have to make a youtube rip?

the other 3 tracks have 30 second samples on nicovideo

the only shoegazey songs are the first one and last one, i tought they had gone back to the genre entirely, god damn it user.

>youtube.com/watch?v=ul9h7GyGl60
>that riff around 11:40

really good, thanks user

Much better than Neko to Allergy and I appreciate their attempt towards a new sound, but I still prefer their earlier work to this.

link?

Are we doing anything for Loveless' 25th birthday on Friday? We def need to do some listen-alongs.

Couldn't find. Listened to it on spotify

yo, I downloaded off youtube-mp3 but it's 1 track. I wish they would put up a bandcamp or something.

china shugazi better than jap shugazi desu desu desuuuuuu

Soulseek

Chinese shoegaze is god-tier desu

What is the top or top 5 jap shoegaze songs. Never heard any of i before

Merry christmas, fags

[2016] きのこ帝国 (Kinoko Teikoku) –愛のゆくえ (Ai no Yukue)
>J-Rock, hopefully some fucking shoegaze, Japanese
>DL: mega.nz/#!YF1E0QBB!I3KwXNBxitxJuHXENAPFgWPbtMrM3XvtXghU1cpVOyw

Shoegaze newfag here. What are some good albums similar to this EP? I really like it.

I love Ride so much.

youtube.com/watch?v=HinzCSYu4YY

can someone recommend me some lo-fi shoegaze? i havent really heard any before.

I love that album. I crank it up when i drive

>japanese

Automatically discarded and thrown in the trash

Fuck off back to Sup Forums already.

Because i thought someone might have an album similar that i could listen to

There is a vocaloid version of the 4th track
youtube.com/watch?v=jRsxaacPGeA