Time traveler here

Time traveler here.
I'm going to save John Lennon. I can only be here for a limited time. My next stop will be dec. 8 1980

May the dubs be with you, OP

I have to eat something

Mission report. December 16th. 1991

don't bother. his later work was shite and had disappeared up his own arse. also his domestic violence and predilection for very young girls would have eventually destroyed his career and the 'voice of a generation' BS

Should I kill chapman? In the future he's released and then kills president trump.

Cuck

How about you just kill no one and get some 80's poon?

I'm afraid that your failed your mission because John Lennon is still dead

Let that filthy commie Lennon die. Go kidnap Jodie Foster and munch on that wild 80s bush

In our reality, yes he is. In the reality where Lennon lives this time traveler is memorialized as a hero.

That just means he hasn't accomplished his mission yet.

Timestamp time machine

I'm back. I accidentally shot jfk.
Sorry.

who will win the Euro 2016 ?

In the future soccer doesnt exist.

Seems legit

BRING BACK CAVITY SEARCH PICS

which sport is popular in the future ? some virtual reality ones ?

Send pics from your time.

There's a tournament held every year, called the hunt. All VR, the winner becomes president of the united continents of america. The loser has to go to a horrible timeline and do janitor duties.

Please. Don't waste your time with John Lennon. Do something that can help humanity. Like stop that 80's big hair.

Well your current file format is horrible, sorry If you cant interact with it, but I converted my favorite pic of my pet gaknork.