What drug do i take to Not feel anything, im talking Jump from 5 meter building and not feel anything...

What drug do i take to Not feel anything, im talking Jump from 5 meter building and not feel anything. I wanna injure myself and go to the hostpital, take a little break from work.

Oxyyycooodooonnn

Like, A LOT of oxycodon

Oxycodone or pcp

cyanide

Jet

who dat?

Idk some volleyball girl

pcp

pcp is better than oxy. take too much oxy and you die.

oxy is a pain killer while pcp is an anesthetic.

They will know you are on drugs though.

Ketamine.

if you inject 24 weed you will Get really high and not feel anything, Ive done it before.

this

Nah, it'll just make you jittery.

Propofol.

Morphine

>take drug
>hurt self
>go hopsital
>find drug in system
>get fired from job
>the break you always wanted
sounds like a good plan. but how about instead cut out the middle man and just quit your job

>what is disability?

You better jump from higher than that, you're just going to break your legs at 5m.

My buddy is a cop who has told me about jumpers he's had to deal with and basically you either need to take a header off a short drop or you need to really get some speed up

I never said i was actually jumping from 5m, it was an example, Im gonna find another way to injure myself.

I cant quit my job, then i become homeless.

Again, propofol. He wont feel a thing and its not a drug they will test for.

Strong opiates; think morphine or heroin. If you hurt yourself bad enough they'll give you some opiate pain relievers, and they won't show up any different on a drug test. If they test you, just say it was the Doc's pain pills

Welcome to te Hydraulic press Channel, And to day we arr going to press som Anal bead

yes, if you're employer happens to be your physician.

fucking dipshits man

Pic is photoshopped btw, srry to be that guy. Normal ass looks normal, go figure.