Post your wives! Dubs gets to see my wife's private boudoir pics she gave me as a wedding gift

Post your wives! Dubs gets to see my wife's private boudoir pics she gave me as a wedding gift.

Rolling

roll

investing

rollin

Shit OP you gotta deliver

pppppp-lease do it

Deliver OP

rolled own dubs

I love my mother

Either this is a repost, or someone else has the pics also.

WTF.. thanks for the DOX... go kill you self

Rolling for OP being a fag and not delivering

Roll

Bazinga

rollin

I believe

I'm in

roll

She's hot, roll for more

rollin again

whadup

ayyy

check 'em

LESGO

trying till I'm dying

i'm the one

kk

Roll

Make it happen bitches

What do trips get me?

rollin

wat

WINRAR

there's some dubs with authority

make with the pics

This is looking bleak

Boom.

Time to deliver OP

OP isn't gonna deliver

here we goooo fellas...

can w e drop this p lease

nice filename you fucking faggot kill yourself

good lord

fuck man. I though it renamed them. Well thanks for pointing that out before i posted nudes. Fucking Christ.

12 years ago

how's vancouver, WA?

Run OP

Fug

now post them, faggot

Fuck off. I'm not ashamed of her, but I'm not going to post nudes if you doxed her faggot.

you fucking faggot, i hate you.

Nigger you're on the wedding registry

>op delivers
>"l-let's doxx him"

Kys ugly virgins

calm down Mason

Fucking assholes, hope y'all burn in hell

I'm really curious as to why a dude with a 10/10 wife would be spending time on Sup Forums, let alone posting his wife's raunchy pics so virgins can jerk of to.

>Man decides to post nudes of wife
>Fucks up slightly with the files
>TIME TO DOX
Why is Sup Forums so autistic? Like goddamn, move on with your pathetic lives.

>op direct-posts a facebook face
>calls out a doxxing earlier in thread
>doesn't abandon immediately
>leaves a full name in the boudoir uploads
>three times

hundred bucks says she cheated and he's looking for revenge, no one is that fucking stupid

Wife

This is the New Sup Forums, what a waste, go to your trap thread and kill youself fucking faggots

C'mon OP, post them, I want to jerk off

thread is kill

C'mon OP

RIP

Google is amazing. Check out that nail polish.

Is nobody going to talk about this

You could of had nudes faggot. Enjoy what you got of my wife, autist.

Sop

I only looked when you said the thread was dead. I wasn't the original guy with the file name. I'm not THAT aware right now.

Gotta do it

FBI phone number

do it- totally works - I did it, but missed the matrix and surrendered myself cypher style

no shit you have to shave her whole head and lube the freshly exposed hair pores but make sure you fuck her ear as well so she would go blind in one side and have hard of hearing, and everytime she tries to hear out of that cummed ear hole, she will remember the desecrated ear only to remember my glorious semi-ominous cum presence in her virgin ears, that will be the divine retribution! the BANE of my very existence, and after she remebers being desecrated, i'll pierce her ear with a dick earring and padlock that shit down so her sacred virginity will forever be locked away, taking her integrity as long as innocence away, sealing any connection to the outside world whatsoever!!!!!!

also rip ali/kimbo
you won't be missedaa

rip

What fucks with me the most is the inexplicable character drawn on it for like, weird softcore foot fetish

Here is my take on the situation

- Mason is a marine recently back from deployment - when overseas one can have a strong dis-attachment from social normality and even develop a severe connection to the internet and what they perceive to be "normal" behavior back home.

Unable to readjust to life as it stands, or slowly re assimilating in to society, he falls back in to old habits of asking the internet for reassurance.

So Mason, I'll tell you this "whoa whoa whoa, it's okay"

See...now I totally did post nudes of my wife

Mason is an idiot and a fuck up. But at least I had the pay off.

And you fuckers don't even appreciate it!

this. that girl is legit 10/10 and he's a degenerate posting her on her and about to be outed. gud job opfag

OP here. If I post nudes will y'all just be good and not dox her? Can b have a moment of dignity?

Let's see em

Bruuuuuuuh

nah

I won't.

For sure. We just want to see her in all her glory.

I can show you my wife's tits if it'll make it any better.

I won't dox! promise!

:(

Your wife is beautiful

Alright, deal.