Fuck one

Fuck one
Anal one
Get head from one

Head, anal, fuck

fucking RiRi, Anal with Tay Tay and head from Nicki I wanna see that ass while she goes down on me.

Fuck Taylor cuz tiny pussy
Head from rhyanna cuz cute face
Anal hurt nixky cu she's a cunt bitch.

fuck, anal, head

Head, Fuck, Anal

fuck one
anal one
get head from one

Fuck Rihanna, Anal Nicki, Head Taylor cos she basic nigga

>fuck one
>anal one
>get head from one

Fuck, Anal, Head

You think she has a tiny pussy?

i can only see the thumbnail and I don't want any of them

fuck (w/glasses )
Anal
Head

fuck riri, anal nicki, head taylor.

OHHHHHH BOY okay fuck Rihanna for sure, anal from Taylor and head from nicki

Head from Rihanna. Neck game must be crazy.
Anal from Rihanna because her ass is real and underrated. Minajs ass is fake, and I saw her in Nyc lagueardia high school, she had no shape or ass like that at all back then.
And I fuck Taylor because she is a lesbian and wouldn't be use to real non dildo dick.

any reason for that order? you both agreed on it.
who gets your cumshot?

Definitely far right.

Fuck Rihanna cause she's a fucking freak, anal Nicki cause her ass is the only real attraction and head from Taylor cause that innocent bitch needs to get face fucked till she cries

Anal first bitch, fuck middle cause she's the hottest looking one and head from the big girl cause they love things in their mouths

head anal, fuck

Also, picked mine purely on randomness. Would fuck the one in far right, but left just idk. There's something about her. And head for the one next to right because there was no other choice. I'd still gladly accept head from her though.

Same, my dude

Too many niggers, i dont want to play your fucking game

Fuck Taylor Swift, and then get head from Nikki, and then skip rihana. Bitch got a 5 head I don't need to see.

anal fuck head

would you fuck all at the same time or rotate? left loves anal, next is a freak, far right hates swallowing. what would you do?

fuck tay, anal rhianna, feed nikki my shit encrusted dick

Fuck RiRi, because she's probably insane in the sack

Head from Nicki, because ghetto black girls give amazing head

Fuck TayTay up the ass because I don't like that bitch, and she's such a "good Christian girl" she's probably never had so much as a finger up there

Rotate. Would threesome with the first two though. If she hates swallowing, hey there's always fucking. Sup Forums fucks anything that moves and doesn't, protip.

bump