never

Give you a pair of clothes

Spread your lips.

ask for your skype
make you do things
you know.

fuck you and hope nobody finds out

Put you on a diet

Spread asshole, you are more beautiful than you think.

show ur belly

Logical answer

Spread with that screwdriver in asshole
Handle first

Tie you up, slap your titties around, stick it in you and pee

Oh god user you just fucked up

snapchat you all night?

For starters, I wouldn't stick my fucking "drill" in there backwards.

Feed a village of africans for a lifetime

Can get full body shot OP?

Fake ass nigga

I would have to shave her whole head and lube the freshly exposed hair pores but make sure you fuck her ear as well so she would go deaf in one side and have bad hearing, and every time she tries to hear out of that cummed ear hole, she will remember the desecrated ear only to remember my glorious semi-ominous cum presence in her virgin ears, that will be the divine retribution! the BANE of my very existence, and after she remebers being desecrated, i'll pierce her ear with a dick earring and padlock that shit down so her sacred virginity will forever be locked away, taking her integrity as well as its innocence away, sealing any connection to the outside world whatsoever!!!!!!

ill take a pic of my dick, if you do a full body shot.

If dubs you put 4 sharpies in pooper and post full body

Ditto, fuck and forget it about it.

Nothing. You're disgusting.

Ditto, fuck her exactly the same way

Tie you down to a treadmill with a piece of cake on a string dangling in front of you.

I'd fuck you so hard right now

I wish I could make you happy.

put you in a diet
go to /fit/
read the sticky
calories in vs calories out
hit your macros
tdee 1500 k

Post moar you fat slut.

Would legit only use you for anal.

Vag sex is only for hot girls. You don't deserve to procreate.

I'd make you insert the other end of that screwdriver in your ass

this

fuck the shit out of you. i like big sluts

Fuck you /fit/ fag

Spread pooper

Buy a new screwdriver...

ask for a blow job; fat people are good at devouring things right?

I would.

You're the perfect kind of chubby!
What's your address so I can send you some candy?

I thought you had three tits then.

I'd wreck that, but first I want a lot of dirtier shit written all over you. Cum Dump. Dog Slut. Cock Warmer.

Vore

write pig cunt on your tits you fat piece of shit

I would do nothing.

3 Sharpies in pooper please OP

got snapchat?

do moar.

want to cam? 24/m up late, super into chubby ladies.

A body like this can totally be redeemed by a cute face.

I'd hit that.

completely ignore you exist

I would use you to ride to mordor

Not much

trust me, my face is even worse

Spread your ass

aww, I doubt it, you can't be worst than me.

I'd fuck you raw. No condoms ever. And what I don't pump up into your fat cunt, you're going to be wearing.

I mean I'm not getting my hopes up user, but yeah. Usually.

Why are you not spreading those legs?

walk around the block whenever you can tolerate being out side for and eat less you stupid fat disgusting ugly retarded whore

dick got diamonds. it requires tribute, post more

Tie your tits up so they go purple, stick as many things as possible in your cunt

I would fuck your horny slut brains out, send me a message on kik and i'll show you how hard my cock is for your sexy body

kik: aceboardnicky

YUM
moar pls

Yea, your a fat slut. I'd fuck you real good and make you swallow my cum down your throat but I'd play with your fat body first. Tie your hands to the bed posts and bind your ankles as close to your wrists as your belly will allow. Soak you down with baby oil, finger your fat pussy while its spread wide, fuck you with that screwdriver and any thing else in the tool box that will fit. Maybe youll losen up enough for a fist. Id fuck you in your ass though. Then fuck your face till i cum deep down your throat.

spread legs and something bigger in the pussy

I'd screw you

Would fuck you raw while you wear a skirt so when I'm finish id have you walk around in public with my cum dripping out of your cunt

that isn't how you hold a screwdriver, you wont get enough traction

Is that... Is that a screwdriver? j j just... Wtf?

kiss your lips, then your cheek to behind your ear, work my way down your neck to your collar-bone, then lick between your tits, and suck each nipple alternating between both while pinching the unsucked

then move down your stomach to that crease between your thigh and pussy. kiss and lick that, and move to the other.

then i hold you're pussy open, and start licking your clit, and stick a couple fingers of my other hand into your pussy, thrusting your g-spot while licking until you come

then i move my kisses back up your stomach and tits and neck to your lips while still thrusting my fingers, until my lips are on yours

then i stick the tip of my dick in the opening of your pussy, moving it around as i make out with you, and take it out, and rub it on your clit before sticking the tip back in again, teasing you until you go nuts, and when you least suspect it, thrust balls deep.

i pull out to the tip and tease a little more, alternating between making out with you, and sucking your tits, before thrusting my whole weight into you, snapping the head of my dick over and over right into your g-spot, kissing you all over your face, lips, neck, and tits . . .

>cum dump
traditional and solid
>dog slut
randomly throwing together two words without thought of how english works, but it'll do
>cock warmer

feed to the other pigs
food for them is getting expensive
sage

Fuckable.

>randomly throwing together two words without thought of how english works, but it'll do

No, I mean like...she's a slut for dogs. Like she'd literally fuck a dog.

I have to agree, though, cockwarmer wasn't my best. I kinda fizzled out.

why the socks? if you're feeling cold I have some more practical suggestions

OP I'm in to big girls so how about making me a lucky guy and adding me on kik?

I would fuck a dog, that's true.

lock away my tools
then probably bang like there is no tomorrow

I don't even like sex though

Tbh because my pedicure chipped and it's really noticeable so I just put socks on

Ah, good. Always wanted a fat bitch who loved the knot.

stab that fucking screw driver into your head

What's your kik?

Just how I like them, plump with a delectable shaved pussy and wonderful big tits.

>bitch, you're hot

back to tumblr faggot.

More

All things considered, I bet those tits would be great to fuck.

fair point, I'll let dogslut pass.

cockwarmer just makes me think of a sock tho

seems

eyo girl. lemme pee in that butt

Ayy its Max Hardcore

>kiss your lips, then your cheek to behind your ear, work my way down your neck to your collar-bone, then lick between your tits, and suck each nipple alternating between both while pinching the unsucked
>then move down your stomach to that crease between your thigh and pussy. kiss and lick that, and move to the other.
>then i hold you're pussy open, and start licking your clit, and stick a couple fingers of my other hand into your pussy, thrusting your g-spot while licking until you come
>then i move my kisses back up your stomach and tits and neck to your lips while still thrusting my fingers, until my lips are on yours
>then i stick the tip of my dick in the opening of your pussy, moving it around as i make out with you, and take it out, and rub it on your clit before sticking the tip back in again, teasing you until you go nuts, and when you least suspect it, thrust balls deep.
>i pull out to the tip and tease a little more, alternating between making out with you, and sucking your tits, before thrusting my whole weight into you, snapping the head of my dick over and over right into your g-spot, kissing you all over your face, lips, neck, and tits . . .

then after you've come a few times, i move back down to your pussy to eat you out some more until you come again, and when your asshole winks open from coming, i start licking that with a finger still in your pussy until your asshole is nice and slippery.

i flip you over, kissing up your crack, up your back to behind your ears, and push my dick into your ass, grabbing your right hip with my right hand, and your hair with my left, our flesh slapping together.

i let go of your hip to reach around for your clit while i fuck your ass, and rub it until you come.

then i let go of your hair to pinch your left nipple while i fuck your ass and finger your clit, licking your neck until your about to come

i blow a massive load into your ass just as you come

you are fucking sick, only thing i'd do is throw you out on the street

What's your kik?

shove some other stuff up your fat pussy and post pics

Dubs, you gotta give it to him

Sharpie in pooper