/NFL/ General

>the offseason never ends edition
the dry arrid desert that is the offseason subedition

TB:Bucs may increase Charles Sims' workload
NO:Brandon Coleman not a lock for Saints roster?
TB:Bucs want Winston to 'test the boundaries'
DEN:Talks between Miller, Denver have 'gone cold'
DET:Stafford expects to 'spread the ball around'
SF:S. Draughn to see 'plenty of playing time'
FA:Report: Foster thinks he'll be ready for camp
BAL:Terrance West 'leaner and more explosive'
BAL:Dennis Pitta to be 'significant contributor'?
BUF:Sammy Watkins staying in Buffalo for rehab
NO:Brees: Coby Fleener 'always open' on tape
CHI:Fox expects 'good things again' from Cutler

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RavenNationLIVE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dolphins

Ravens

Friendly reminder to continuously bump and shitpost to avoid archiving because
>yuros

Raiders rip your balls off, lol.

Vikings

my face when the last thread should have been the last one ever and we wouldn't have any more cancer trip faggets

kek

Why?

Do you mind if I save your gif?

It's all yours keep it

>Paid extra to get my Amazon order shipped
>Latest it would arrive is today
>It hasn't arrived

I can get reimbursed for this, right? At this point I've paid extra for regular shipping

What did you get?

A cheeseburger.

Is the world ready to see Based Joe drop bombs like pre-2015 once again?

habit burger was actually pretty good desu senpai

I am ready

I always stop at Habit when I'm in the Bay.

A CD

what the fuck is that? some sort of music-only blu ray disc?

Are you hyped for Mike Wallace or do you think he'll shit the bed again? I don't know if it's because of the bitter disappointment of last year, but I'm more excited about this season than any before.

That's exactly what it is, actually. They came into popularity once people realized they take up less space than their music VHS collection

Still painfully unfunny I see

>he doesn't store his music on Laserdisc

that legitimately hurts my feelings ;_;

also i had that saved for a while and forgot what it actually was so i wanted to see

He's not going to come in and get 1000 yards and be a #1 but I think he'll be far more effective as a WR than Jacoby Jones was. Wallace will be a solid 3 or 4 guy but a good decoy/deep threat

Reminder that Dez Bryant is an Indian

>he doesnt store his music in caveman paintings

Serious question: is he autistic?

post your butthurt stories

I went to the same high school as Belichick, and rumors are yes, he was autistic

He has the cool kind of autism. The kind that build detailed models shit, not the drooling hit-themselves kind.

The most recent one I can remember is the 2014 game against the Packers when Philbin called a timeout and Rodgers pulled off the fake spike

It's just the time of year when everyone is optimistic
ravens will go something like 6-10

G- go puckers...

I miss Philbin. I miss Golden too. I remember Tane-ILL and how much of a loser he was.

the fudge packers won't even break .500 this season

Most autists are like that. The drooling hit themselves kind are retards

Packers will go their usual 10-12 wins, then promptly get BTFO by the Seahawks or Cards in their first playoff game

My mother used to "teach" the hardcore autists. They terrified me, actually. They had that tard strength and stuff.

>bombs
As in DPI overthrows?

It's time people admit they are just saying this out of habbit

Most highly intelligent people are autistic to some degree.

Who are the Edmonton Oilers of the NFL? A team that was once a dynasty and consistently successful and became shit after getting blown out in a final.

Easily the 9er's. That loss against the Ravens broke them

raidniggers comes to mind

Acceptable response.
The exact response I was looking for. Furthermore after their blowout loss to the Canes, the Oilers had either no. 1 picks or top five picks since 2006.

The loss in the finals didn't really have anything to do with it, their owner just went batshit crazy.

Which can also be said of the Oilers too. Bad ownership killed that team and the Raiders too.

Davis or York? Davis was always batshit crazy but then he went all GOTTA GO FAST. York on the other hand decided to execute order 66 on his team for no reason

He actually did have a reason. He did not like the fact that his authority was challenged by Harbaugh. So he fired him and scrubbed his team clean of Harbaugh.

They went back to the NFC championship the year after you retard.

DAB ROWNS

Browns please give Joe Thomas for Kek Osmele.

The Dallas Cowboys
>america's team

let me set this straight. I hate the Pats and all their horrible fucking fans. but the patriots are definitively Americas team.

>an overworked team of nobodies contracted as cheap labor by the corporate management that refuses to pay the good players the money they deserve and rather just outsource cheap labor instead

>face of the franchise is a glib two faced cheating liar pretty boy with a million dollar smile and super model wife that can do no wrong in the eyes of his supporters

>actual man behind the curtain brains of the operation is a souless, emotionless, win at all costs, let the children starve if it can get us more yards corporatist robot of a HC

>whole thing is owned, operated, and exists solely for the benefit of a Zionist Jew

Now that sounds like America to me gentlemen.

That's a shit reason m8, and I say that's proof that York went batshit insane

Well when it's happened 5 seasons in a row...

>your team
>your favorite player from another team
>a trade you think could land that player onto your team

One of my old friends from college who got a job as a junior accountant with the White Sox organization learned of a guy who worked for the 49ers front office and said that Harbaugh would call York a pussy behind his back and would talk shit about him all the time. Even people on the business side didn't like him because he was always asking ridiculous questions and do stupid shit. Everybody hated him because he acted like a spoiled kid.

Davis actually just went senile. It happens to old people, but it can get really bad when they have enough money to keep themselves alive or a really long time.

>Raiderps
>Joe Thomas
>Kelechi Osmele + 2nd round pick -> Joe Thomas

>49ers
>Ziggy Ansah
>literally nothing

>He hasn't collected an entire division's worth of jerseys

>he wears jerseys of teams other than his own
No thanks.

Come at me bro

Actually, now that I think about it. Probably Hyde, Bowman, and a second rounder could maybe snag him.

Eagles
Gronk
I have no idea what the Pats would want from Eagles. Maybe Cox and Hicks plus draft picks

That man LITERALLY could not lose back in the 80s and 90s.

I do if they're former BYU players.
>tfw I have an Austin Collie Colts jersey
>tfw I have a John Beck Dolphins jersey

incidentally, how many jerseys can someone own before crossing into autism territory? 5?

Ok that's acceptable.

I own 3.
-Jim Plunkett
-Tim Brown
-Derek Carr

I'd welcome Cox in a second, but there's no way in hell we'd trade you gronk, or give up gronk for anything for that matter, he's too integral to the team.

i wouldn't be surprised if gronk was traded ala randy moss

If he were just a party boy who was really good at football, I'd say yes. But whenever Belichick has spoken about him, he always commends his work ethic, willingness to block, and leadership ability. I just don't see him being traded. Also, he likes being a patriot too much. Maybe after Brady retires, but that could be a long long time.

I will give you Khalil Mack, Derek Carr, Amari Cooper, and every draft pick from 2018-2021 for Gronk.

>other teams thinking they can have him

how cute

>willingness to block
His blocking always reminds me of that time when he almost Million Dollar Baby'd that Colts safety

Reminder that Belichick said that Gronkowski blocks "almost" as well as Mark Bavaro did.

I still haven't seen Gronk carry half a defense on his back

if bellichick thought gronk was going to decline soon he'd definitely trade him

he should still have a lot of good years left but so did chandler jones

I can have him if the Raiders kidnap him and brainwash him into.signing with them.

>check the general
>still just Raiders faggotry and a bunch of obnoxious tripfags

Is it the offseason?

>Old Bay always losing to Landry's Balls on the meme express

I hope he never wins this battle

>sneak is a Packers AND Lakers fan
>in FLORIDA

somethings wrong here

despite what is said I want the raiders to go 10-6 this year

Amari is going to have a really great career ahead of him if he doesnt leave or get injured and leave

That's nice of you to say that. 2bh I actually want the Ravens to go to the Owl. I always admired your team's commitment to defense.

twitter.com/RavenNationLIVE

>NO:Brandon Coleman not a lock for Saints roster?
I also want to talk about this one, Coleman was a bug deal at the beginning of the season last year. Why is he on the bubble? I know drafting Thomas doesnt bode well for a starting spot but who else do they have thatd knock him off the roster?

rip flacco ;_;

What happen?

it could happen if people realized Webb is a shitter with old dreads

>someone hacked the page
wew lad

Nah it's the Cowboys

You never see any other sport worry about or try to call themselves America's Team.

Dallas Cowboys are "America's Team" , whatever that means. Its marketing.

The envy is cute though

>Saints
>Earl Thomas or J.J. Watt
>1st rounder + a few other picks + renegotiate Brees' salary down to 1/2 what it is now

Um

Fake and gay.

lelol

>it's real
OH SHIT