Dubs decide what I say to this faggot. He thinks I'm s girl but I'm no

Dubs decide what I say to this faggot. He thinks I'm s girl but I'm no.

I'm a dude.

My vagina is mega moisturizer

Roll

Wan sum fuk?

Heyoh buttfucker I am a 9/10 who likes cuckhold would you like to be the one who tucks me infringe of my boyfried

I'm gonna fuck your mother hard in the ass, wipe my dick in her hair then make her make me a sandwich.

iAd Producer was introduced by Apple Inc. in 2010 as a new authoring tool for designing and developing interactive iAd using and HTML5, CSS3 and JavaScript standards for distribution through its iAd network within iOS apps.[1]

iAd Producer offers a single-window interface for viewing and editing layouts and settings of iAd rich media ad projects. It gives each access to project templates with pre-built structure including banners, splash pages, and menus. An extensive library of pre-built interactive elements – carousels, galleries, maps, videos and more – which are available for use using simple drag and drop. Sophisticated object animation tools are available to use through the GUI using a timeline that is very easy to manage as it only shows events on the timeline and not the dead time in between them. The app also doubles as an IDE, by offering advanced JavaScript code editing and debugging with full syntax highlighting and code completion. One can even write their own plugin to provide additional functionality for use in their projects. For testing purposes, iAd Producer leverages Mac OS X, Safari, the iOS simulator and hardware iOS devices.

Why is he the faggot if you're the one catfishing him?

I guess get some dick pics so you have something to fap to...

fair warning: i am VERY EASILY TRIGGERED BE VERY CAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY TO ME CIS SCUM

my ass hole itches and needs a good pounding

winner winner

WINRAR

pls be no nigger. i dont want that ebola-aids

Weener

Hello I am am (enter tinder name here) and I would like to know you better so would you exchange pica with me?

im a dude fuck off

OP deliver

I am a 600 pound cis transgendered attack hellicopter I trigger easily so please don't talk about my weight

OP is slow as fuk boiiiiiiiiiii

Spam him with Nigger

Sorry was finding someone new this faggot wanted a posed live pic here it is

OP DELIVERS

Next?

hillary 2016

=P sorry i accidently had that saved on my clipboard, do you like dog cock?

Hai Di Lao Huo Guo, or Hai Di Lao Hot Pot (海底捞火锅), is a chain of hot pot restaurants founded in Sichuan Province, China in 1994. At an early phase, it was a small shop selling "hot and spicy soup"(麻辣烫)". Later it developed and expanded its menu range. Zhang Yong, who came from a small village in Sichuan is the CEO of the company.[1] Over the past 16 years, it has owned more than 80 direct marketing stores in Beijing, Tianjin, Shanghai, Nanjing and many other major cities.

I like cuckhold and soul like to be on the watching end would you be willing to Fuck another man for my enjoyment?

God I throb for your massive cock

Roll

I'm a big guy
>for you

My cock just fell off and now I have a vagina. Can you point me in the direction of a good gynaecologist?

Ding ding ding!

once again spam niggers

Say exactly that?

Winrar

Trips has spoken op deliver

with a dick pic.

And blocked I think

I'll do this with a new target

well hurry up faggot

Forgot to get rid of the > but eh

nice one faggot

rolling for show me your boipucci

Oh I'm blocked..

Vetch love nah nigger dick. then spam with the Dick pic

inb4 I got dibs twice in same thread

sorry, I meant he is a big guy, getting to suck this baby..come over and help me

I want to paint the walls of your trachea white with my filthy cum, what are you doing tomorrow night?

Winrar

Winrars

>inb4 op is dead

Yo no more target op is waiting till 404 to make a new thread

so ylyl till 404?

lol u saved that dik pic from the other thread op. rodl

Gotta use it so I can deliver some fine live pics

op isn't like other op's. op isn't a faggot

get a face pic i might know that beaner

Maybe I'll run into a straight girl? And we can have her do some kinky things that would be amazing

same dick from old bread faggot

hahaha

Shit. go ahead and try op we need a kinky straight gril

New thread a guy though