Why do white guys like asian girls so much?

Why do white guys like asian girls so much?

Idk they're cute

i like women

Because they're fucking hot and fucking cute

I don't, I'm white

because its zero challenge.

they immediately want to just by virtue of being white.

there's no effort involved.

Depends if they're conservative and cultured, unlike middle-class white girls.

Anime

Cuz they think they're submissive waifus or some shit

I like asians but I think anime is the dumbest, most childish shit in the world

only low test ones do

This is how I feel as well. I have only dated asian girls. My current gf likes anime though.

Being a 6'2 athletic white dude I can safely say this is the main reason. Asian girls require zero game

Neoteny. Most childlike traits of adult females anywhere. You guys like them younger. Essentially phenotypic pedophilia

Because being white is EZ mode. Shit, I have a Cambodian friend who's been with a Mexican for three years, and when I go to her house the first time, the parents immediately ask me if I'm dating her. They're still trying to get me in. Same deal with the distant relatives who try to set me up with their daughters/nieces. They don't even care if I marry them, lol.

Because we all secretly wat to play the harmonica as good as John Popper

Most guys that are honest with themselves prefer their women looking younger. That's nature. Youth is a symbol of good health.

Because they're petite and child like. And all white men secretly want to fuck underage children so an Asian lets you pretend to do that.

I fucked a Japanese girl in Tokyo and she kept telling me how big I was while I'm actually average. Also she blew me on the streets two hours after we'd met each other and afterwards she brought me to her house where after a loud intercourse she begged me to come all over her face. Now, I don't know if she was some kind of top tier Japanese slut, but if this is how they usually behave then I'll enroll in the "White guys who love Asian chicks" team and never change my mind.

White dudes got tiny dicks
Asians are evolutionary predispositioned to deal with that

Asians are amazing. Lot of them don't look so great under the make up though.

lol nigger troll

Plus the hot sex noises. InOy oy mmmmm oY ooooooooooooooo hey joe what you know suki suki 5 dorrer me rove you ronng time

they have wageen

They last longer,

>InOy oy mmmmm oY ooooooooooooooo hey joe >what you know suki suki 5 dorrer me rove you >ronng time

That's racist you fucking nigger.

Not just white guys faggot op

aside from the fact that theyre hot, have sexy tiny lil fragile bodies, fuck like machines, and are born to please men...

its basically cuz were sick of white bitches shit. most white girls in america play stupid ass games, suck in bed (unless theyre crazy), are self centered self entitled cunts, and have alot of them have agendas like getting knocked up on purpose because they feel its their duty to breed. honestly just fed up with white girls shitty attitudes and prudish behavior. theyre either complete sluts you cant trust at all or withhold sex

thread

theyre sexy, submissive. my gf didn't come here until she was 20 (shes 32) so she isn't spoiled as us americans and appreciates the simple things in life.

her pussy is still tight even after 2 kids.

Because they're white-but-not

This. So if you know someone who keeps saying that he loves Asian girls, chances are he's a Jared from Subway in the making.

also Look at the fucks likecomplaining about white girls and then going for the exact same skin tone but with almond shaped eyes.

Sad!

i used to have the yellow fever, now i only get infuratiated when i see asians. they make my blood cook. they look so fucking stupid. fucking asians *blergh*

But im black and I like Asian girls so much.....

Almost got one one time heheh. So close to losing my kissless virgin status.

Oh yeah and they have the fantasy of Asian girls basically being their servant with submissive, dead personalities.

But they don't like you, sorry

My wechat account says different

You lie.

a few common reasons..
they are "exotic" as in, not the same old shit as my sister and her friends, and all the other girls I grew up around.

feminine - smaller, more delicate looking so it is easy to feel macho

cute/pretty well into middle age if they take care of themselves

Often submissive (believed or actual) so male ego feed

this is what jelly white bitches actually believe.

>any man that's attracted to asians is definately a pedophile!

fuck you, they're smart, hot, and they're just easier to get along with in general.

To the white whores posting in this thread: It's not the shape of your eyes that makes you a turn-off. It's your shitty attitudes.

I wish I were. But then it would bite me in the ass later.

I'm not even joking dude, they are so much racist against black people, and some are racist on white people too. (talking about real asians, not 50%)

people can say whatever they want but I work in a factory setting where 80% of my coworkers and Vietnamese. 6 months in and I have a HUGE thing for asian women. Another reason would have to be equivalent IQ, with family values. They understand what makes america great in that sense.

You just have not found the right Anime yet

sauce ?

they have the best feet

thats like saying he's not gay because he hasn't had the right cock in his ass yet.

keep your weaboo bullshit to yourself you queer.

I know this japanese women who actually married a nigger and they have a kid together. They're currently living in Japan.

Does that app really access all your info and shut on your phone? I was gonna look into it but security concerns.

Believe me, I understand your point, but that doesn't mean all of them are. Maybe I'm just got too lucky. Everyone I talk to doesn't live in the US

Welp, anime is the reason your even posting this shit

yes, this

Your point?

Hehe, yeah right. I would pay to see this
Talking to and being friendly with, doesn't mean attracted to.

What?

As far as im concerned, it mainly can just read your contact list in case anyone else you know has a wechat account. Otherwise, I don't have a problem with it

You'd have light pockets, my friend.

The kid isn't completely deformed - he looks like a human at least. Probably can't say the same about the poor woman's pussy.

Who said it was just that :)

how does a half asian half nigger look?

Miss Japan....

lol, how did you meet her? random on the street pickup or like internet/app dateing?

Doesn't mean racist either

Thanks bud

They are more caring

oh. how about 25% nigger 75% asian then? you get pinoy?

somethiung like this

>[
pinoy= asians with better asses

filipinos are subhuman trash, nothing compared to the rest of the Asian world

Because they're fcking sluts

>Tfw no Asian titcow

The kid kind of looks like a Pacific islander.

Curly as fuck hair, but still with slanted eyes.

Quite an interesting look tbh - scientifically interesting.

asian + tan is a quite interesting combo tho

yup it's interesting. I know only a few half breeds but they are all very very beautiful

Because guys like girls so much.

girl on the left is a big reason why I started loving asian women more than before. she cuckolds the shit out of her bf, she has 10/10 body, feet and face

Name ?