Like this asshole's songs

>like this asshole's songs
>look him up
>He also recently donated $250,000 to Black Lives Matter.[109]
Into the trash it goes.

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/3934980/right-wing-extremists-white-terrorism-islamist-jihadi-dangerous/w
snopes.com/politics/business/sorosferguson.asp
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/16/hacked-soros-memo-baltimore-riots-provide-unique-opportunity-reform-police/
opensecrets.org/lobby/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lobbying_in_the_United_States
youtube.com/watch?v=OJAuVQlLxD0
intellihub.com/dartmouth-black-lives-matter-protest-f-you-you-filthy-white-fs/
phillyvoice.com/video-black-lives-matter-organizer-tells-white-people-get-back/
youtube.com/watch?v=fjqhnSf0l-Q
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2913625/Billionaire-George-Soros-spent-33MILLION-bankrolling-Ferguson-demonstrators-create-echo-chamber-drive-national-protests.html
youtube.com/watch?v=F4oG-Zk-IA0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clothing#Origin_of_clothing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civilization#Development_of_theories_on_the_origins_of_civilization
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cradle_of_civilization
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/City#Origins
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You have to go back.

ALL lives matter

/thread

Go back where? You don't support terrorist supporting musicians, do you?

No one said "All Lives Matter" until someone said, "Black Lives Matter". Using "All Lives Matter' to silence BLM won't work either.

That's because 'all lives matter' was a given in modern times before BLM started this mess.

Speaking of terrorism
time.com/3934980/right-wing-extremists-white-terrorism-islamist-jihadi-dangerous/w

Yeah, but clearly all lives don't matter to the government or its own people.
With cutting social programs, food, building oil pipelines where water is, lobbying in Washington, individual wealth over community, etc.

Anyone who uses all lives matter to undermine black lives matter doesn't really care about all lives.

Whether they do or not is not the issue here. It isn't going to stop people who believe in decency and not supremacy from saying 'all lives matter'.

*You* need to go back. To tumblr, that is.

>Whether they do or not is not the issue here.
What about all lives matter? Interesting how you claim "decency" but say this.

>tfw everyone on Sup Forums is under the age of 20

NO LIVES MATTER

It's the decent thing to do to say all lives matter when BLM is a supremacist, hateful group that has literally bashed cops and funded by George Soros, who is pure evil.

user please take your meds

>BLM is a supremacist, hateful group that has literally bashed cops and funded by George Soros, who is pure evil
[Several credible citations needed]

snopes.com/politics/business/sorosferguson.asp

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/16/hacked-soros-memo-baltimore-riots-provide-unique-opportunity-reform-police/

Go on and out yourself by claiming the sourced breitbart article is not credible :)

Black Lives Matter has done nothing but commit violence. They disrupt traffic and events or at worst, commit robbery, riot, and even kill. They've done nothing to actually help poor black communities. Race relations have actually become worse.

LOL

I'm reading the article and what's bad about reforming properly if shit is already fucked?
Might as well go out with a bang.
What's wrong with accountability and justice reforms?
What's wrong with dismantling structural inequality?
: )

You've helped me out. Thanks for your article.

see

Yeah that kindly Mr. Soros, who makes a living by destroying currencies in the third world for his own gain, just so happens to donate to a group who has been accused of some very anti-white and violent actions/rhetoric.

What a nice fellow ;]

>lobbying in Washington
Explain to me what this means

>destroying currencies in the third world for his own gain
[Citation needed]
>a group who has been accused of some very anti-white and violent actions/rhetoric
[Citation also needed]

I wonder what is with insecure people with persecution complexes

DAILY REMINDER: WAKE UP WHITE MAN

opensecrets.org/lobby/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lobbying_in_the_United_States

It's individuals or organizations with public campaigns (they're registered with the government) try to pressure governments into specific public policy actions. Basically to seek influence a politician or public figure on an issue.

Check the news. Both are well documented.

Don't project onto me; no one has a persecution complex here. I don't have a persecution complex if I call out ISIS or Scientology for being unsavoury.

Solid music discussion thread anons

>Check the news. Both are well documented.
So no credible citations I see

>ISIS
Well duh

>Scientology
Scientology is a weirdo meme cult

most people ITT

youtube.com/watch?v=OJAuVQlLxD0
intellihub.com/dartmouth-black-lives-matter-protest-f-you-you-filthy-white-fs/

One quick example. One quick google search of BLM being anti-white.

Want another?

phillyvoice.com/video-black-lives-matter-organizer-tells-white-people-get-back/

You gonna claim the footage is doctored? You gonna claim these somehow are not BLM?

I look forward to hearing your weak excuses, because I've heard them all before.

is this an orchestrated redpilling campaign I see across many of the boards that I visit or is it just flagellants that have whipped themselves into a frenzy pre-election?

Again, you'll claim the footage is doctored, when it was CNN that doctored it in the first place. Because you have an agenda, and you are brainwashed.

youtube.com/watch?v=fjqhnSf0l-Q

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2913625/Billionaire-George-Soros-spent-33MILLION-bankrolling-Ferguson-demonstrators-create-echo-chamber-drive-national-protests.html

do you need daddy CNN to drive your narrative and shape your beliefs for you, 'senpai'. don't let the door of existence hit you on the way out 'bruh'

>campaign
>implying Sup Forums trolls can pull off a 'campaign'

>listen to nigger
>be surprised that he supports thug niggers commiting crimes and not getting punished for it #blm #kill whitey #dindunuffin
consider my thoughts thinked

>All the spam in the comments
Wew lad just purge the whole damn page.

Someone calling me a "filthy fuck" isn't "anti-White"

>Between greedy bankers, diabolic eugenicists, out of control three-letter agencies, crooked politicians, no-bid contracts, the ever-increasing police state, and the Elite One Percent’s careful micromanagement of world information streams — we as individuals are not left with much more than our very own voices and one bold guerrilla news agency

Someone tells me to move to the back I might, cause it's obviously not about me.

>The statement “black lives matter” is not an anti-white proposition. Contained within the statement is an unspoken but implied “too,” as in “black lives matter, too,” which suggests that the statement is one of inclusion rather than exclusion.

I like how your article helps clarify.

forgot to mention how bob wont work to pay for his food so he robs a store then tries to beat up a cop to take his food then gets shot

See, you people are so predictable.

I already knew you would reply like that, because you are legitimately brainwashed into a cult.

I feel sorry for you if I didn't know how your ilk truly are.

Meant for

thank you for Correcting the Record. Just deposited 10c into your account, k_ke

That thumbnail is cleanly doctored.
>Because you have an agenda, and you are brainwashed.
I like how you say that as you link a Mark Dice video with coded words (which aren't hard to discern)

>Dailymail
Either way see

Niggers call theyself all manner of dumb niggery. Weekend. Future. Soulja Boy. lil *insert noun*. yung *insert noun*.

Niggers will call themselves everything except father Lmao

>Someone calling me a "filthy fuck" isn't "anti-White"
No, but calling you a filthy white fuck is

Oh coded words, eh?

This is another one. See, I know what you're like. I might as well just make your responses for you. You're going to claim that someone that is against this terrorist organisation is somehow a secret bigot because it's the only way you can argue, by making up arbitrary thought crimes.

Everyone has to be this secret bigot, or this secret evil person to excuse the deplorable behaviour of your pet minorities. It's the soft bigotry of low expectations. :)

>I already knew you would reply like that, because you are legitimately brainwashed into a cult.
youtube.com/watch?v=F4oG-Zk-IA0

Save the pity for your party.

Thanks for the (yous)

You're so invested into an ideology that literal proof of them being rotten to the core is not enough for you.

If you show a very fundamentalist Muslim that salt water and sea water can mix, he still won't believe you.

If you show a Scientologist that thetans are just sweat on your palms conducting electricity onto a simple machine...he won't believe you.

that post is clearly an ironic shitpost or gross, though

It's not difficult to see and hear people's perceptions.
Flaunt the "evilness" or not, it's easy to tell.
Expectations were never held.

get off the white man's inventions, then. nice keyboard. nice pc. nice internet. nice clothing. nice food distribution. nice civilization. nice city. nice everything you sad sack of self loathing shit.

>You're so invested into an ideology that literal proof of them being rotten to the core is not enough for you.
All I was given was people getting their feelings hurt. If that's "rotten to the core" then I guess I don't know what isn't.
Those analogies aren't very good to begin with.

No I'm saying the dartmouth protestors calling people "filthy white fucks" is clearly anti white while that other guy was saying "they just said 'filthy fucks'" which wouldnt have been anti white, but they said "filthy white fucks" which is completley different and indeed is anti white rhetoric

I mean jesus christ could you imagine if someone said something about "filthy black fucks"

>Taking pride in other's achievements are your own
Clothing, distributing food, civilization, and cities clearly aren't "white man's inventions".

Insecurity is through the roof.

BLM have blocked roads, hurt people and stopped whites from getting to their classes in colleges, they were even stupid enough to block an airport in Britain. Their tweets are as hateful as any of those evil alt righters you hate so much.

If this is not enough for you, then like I said, you are too far gone/too invested.

>I mean jesus christ could you imagine if someone said something about "filthy black fucks"
White people have always called black people (along with other minorities) "filthy, dirty" among everything under the sun.
Someone calling me a "filthy white fuck" isn't going to kill me.

OH OH WE GOT ANOTHER ONE, I was waiting for this old chestnut.
"Ding ding ding, it's okay if they do it to me because they used to be oppressed :("

Spare us your cultural relativism.

I just want to stop by and tell you you're a fucking idiot and you're generalizations are blatantly racist.

Blocking roads isn't the end of the world.
It baffles me when I see people complaining about protesters blocking roads, saying “they’ll never win people over like that”.

No shit. They’re not trying to win people over anymore, they’re saying “We’ve had enough and we will do everything we can to get the justice we deserve, no matter how much it inconveniences you”. They’ve been trying to “win people over” for decades by not protesting; by just trying to live their lives as best in spite of all the crushing hatred they receive. The reason they’re out there protesting now is because trying to be friendly didn’t work.

You don’t get to spend years rejecting people trying “the friendly way” and then say “Why don’t they try to be more friendly” afterwards.

People not going around won't kill them. If they're late it won't kill them either.

modern clothing, a solid majority of the world dress like whites. Civilization came from fucking ancient euros, and most places had no idea of a city before colonial times, because only yurop had capitals and racial segegation in a period where shitskins were tribal. man fuck you. Dumbfuck redskins traded land for shiny glass balls.But yeah, le noble savage maymay.

>I love taking words and twisting them to fit into what I think
I don't necessarily think it's okay but I don't care if I'm called white because that's what I am.
>you're generalizations are blatantly racist
Boo hoo. Cry me a river

>food analogy

I still call them filthy and dirty, the fuck are you gonna do about it cuckold

tfw there is LITERALLY more racism against whites than against blacks in 2016

its literally undeniable

I'm LMAOING@USA right now

Well the rest of us who aren't spineless don't like double standards in this day and age.

HEEM SLEEPY

If you're going to make disingeious claims at least provide evidence fr them.
>modern clothing, a solid majority of the world dress like whites.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clothing#Origin_of_clothing
> Civilization came from fucking ancient euros
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civilization#Development_of_theories_on_the_origins_of_civilization
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cradle_of_civilization
>and most places had no idea of a city before colonial times
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/City#Origins

Even brown people had their civilizations, don't be dense.
The Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Mexican, Moroccan, Egyptians, etc.

HEEM DEAD

you also have zero self-respect or you wouldn't say "boo hoo" to potential advice