What nba teams are the most respectable to be a fan of?

What nba teams are the most respectable to be a fan of?

Raptors
Lakers
Bulls

That's pretty much it tbqh.

the one geographically closest to where you grew up

>New Orleans Hornets
Fuck you Utah, give our team back

Bullets

Bobcats

Nola jazz

nOla hornets

san diego clippers

Buffalo braves
'
vancouver grizzlies

Sixers

How does Sup Forums feel about OKC?

Clippers
Lakers
Bulls
Celtics

The New York Knicks

THE ONE AND ONLY

76ers
Wizards
Jazz

>clippers
>respectable
srs are you 5

you have to be tough as hell to route for a shit team like the clippers

unlike heat "fans" that only existed from 2010-2014

how is rooting for bulls different than rooting for warriors?

So I don't watch NBA often..I live in the LA area, I never liked the Clippers, would I be a band wagoner if I support the Lakers? Their tickets are cheap this year, might go see a couple ganes over the Doyers

>i have been a heat fan since zo

also over the last two since the big three the heat are still top5 in attendance. and they had pretty respectable attendance before shaq came. not terrible but average.

also he put the lakers which have never been this bad over more than 2 years in a row except for the last 3

Being born in Akron, same hospital as Lebron, and also lived literally right down the street from Bron, NBA is easy mode for me.. LEBRON is my lord and savior of the NBA.

This and Portland

are my pistons allowed in this thread? we havent dont much since 2004 and we are looking better.

Grew up in Jersey. Live a 10 min walk from The Barclay Center.

Nets.

Every game has at least 40% transplant hipster faggots from away cheering for the other team or whoever may be winning this year.

Any team that is middle of the pack/pulling up the rear. Coast teams and conference leaders need not apply, unless they're a small market or are in a quagmire. It goes in cycles...like how Clips fans used to be respected for sticking with their loser, but now many are bandwagon. Today that would be a team like the Knicks who have been suffering for a while and whose fans are self-deprecating.

That's what, the Clippers?

lol RBL has a combined w-l of 115-131

loling at your """"""""""broship""""""""""

nets have no culture

True.

Waiting on that.

Phoenix Suns.

Lakers fans are scumfuck bandwagoners like cowboys fans or Blackhawks fans
Raptors fans are collectively on do not fly lists that entire city has to go back
Bulls fans get a pass they're p loyal even when the team looks bad

The Bulls suck, senpai.

Is it cool to be a Hawks fan or does everyone view our fanbase as fairweather? :X

The Knickerbockers

TImberwolves, never won anything, nothing to wory and frustrate about, and they have a great young team now. i've been their fan since bulls days when i was i kid, i loved that wolf in their logo, and i lovet Garnett always.

none because it's a black people sport

The scum bandwagoning Lakers fan all turned into Warriors fans. The Lakers fans on this boards and everywhere else aren't bandwagoners and respectable for staying with such a shit team

Pacers

all LA teams will always be inherently bandwagoned meme teams. look it's that famous person at the game / wearing a lakers jersey, I'm gonna root for them!

They're winning
I like winners
Go [insert next year's hype team]

I respect someone who follows a player to another team more than people who just root for the hypest franchise at the moment....at least there's consistency