WTF I love lil wayne now

WTF I love lil wayne now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-PBf_H3z63A
thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/06/25/supreme-court-institutional-racism-is-real.html
realclearpolitics.com/2016/07/08/irrefutable_proof_of_america039s_institutional_racism_386416.html
huffingtonpost.com/news/institutional-racism/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minstrel_show
youtube.com/watch?v=TJMb1mz_o9A
youtube.com/watch?v=hOtWTSkGH7U
mic.com/articles/129285/Sup
puckermob.com/lifestyle/black-lives-matter-just-delivered-their-10-point-manifesto-and-this-is-what-they-want
nber.org/papers/w22399
washingtonpost.com/news/true-crime/wp/2016/04/27/this-study-found-race-matters-in-police-shootings-but-the-results-may-surprise-you/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think its funny how liberals are forcing "celebrities" to join their cause. then call them dumb when they don't agree to their agenda
stop forcing ppl to do the talking for you.

Anyone who's not a black supremacist or has half a brain won't associate himself with that shit.

i cant believe how widespread it is on Sup Forums

if you post ANY blm critique people say "go back to pol"

youtube.com/watch?v=-PBf_H3z63A
Wayne doesn't give a shit at all

i cant believe how widespread it is on Sup Forums

if you post ANY blm support people say "go back to tumblr"

I liked Da Drought 3

NO. THIS IS Sup Forums, Sup Forums'S MUSIC BOARD. IF YOU WANT TO DISCUSS POLITICS WE HAVE A BOARD FOR THAT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT BOARD PLEASE FEEL FREE TO USE ONE OF THE MANY OTHER FORUMS THAT ARE DEDICATED TO THE DISCUSSION OF POLITICS. TRY REDDIT, OR TUMBLR, OR MYSPACE FOR ALL I CARE. JUST KEEP IT OFF THE MUSIC BOARD BECAUSE THIS PLACE IS NOT FOR POLITICS

I cant beleive how widespread memes are on mu

Post any meme and meme meme meme meme meme

This is a thread about a musical artist and his political positions calm down

What's your favorite weezy album then?

It's a tough discussion to have.

BLM's manifesto and arguments are plagued by fallacies and unjust victimization (ie: police shootings stemming from institutional racism, systemic racism in general, etc these are all ridiculous)

The problem is that there are certain aspects of certain black subcultures that are simply incompatible with enlightenment values and this gets people to loathe those who represent those cultures. Discourse needs to focus on getting these people to admit there is a problem and reform those subcultures.

The way this conversation unfolds will not lead to any good.

No Ceilings

>Then, he seemed to disagree with the notion that people need to be told that Black Lives Matter. “I am a young black rich motherfucker,” he said. “If that don’t let you know that America understand black motherfuckers matter these days, I don’t know what it is.” He then pointed to the camera and said, “That man white; he filmin’ me. I’m a nigga.” He then threw his arms up in frustration and said, “I don’t know what you mean, man, don’t come at me with that dumb ass shit, ma’am. My life matter.” Then, he looked into the camera, smiled, said, “Especially to my bitches,” and winked.
>mfw
Are people really drawing conclusions about lil wayne's political leanings from this semi-gibberish shit

>police shootings stemming from institutional racism, systemic racism in general, etc
>these are all ridiculous
White privilege: The Post

>these are all ridiculous

BLM is LITERALLY third wave feminism: the black edition.

They are ridiculous claims. Unless you have some hard evidence that actually points to institutional and systematic racism in America, it's a claim as baseless as saying the government is poisoning your water supply and using chemtrails

do you not know how racism works? it's a sociological phenomena, and having that discussion helps. I agree with your other point, but the conversation is necessary to address those subcultures

hes saying white ppl have made him rich. so how can he say white people are racist to blacks

>systemic and institutional racism are ridiculous.
Wew lad

>Unless you have some hard evidence that actually points to institutional and systematic racism in America
thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/06/25/supreme-court-institutional-racism-is-real.html
realclearpolitics.com/2016/07/08/irrefutable_proof_of_america039s_institutional_racism_386416.html
huffingtonpost.com/news/institutional-racism/

When you say institutional racism, what institute are you even referring to?

Discussion of the political position of a celebrity is much more suited to a political board than a music board. Music is not the subject of this discussion.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minstrel_show

>the daily beast
>realclearpolitics
>huffington post

>hard evidence
wew lad

>wikipedia
not a valid source buddy

>discussing music or musicians
>citations in those articles? No I'll just ignore that!
If you say so

The Coon Character, Jim Crow Museum of Racist Memorabilia, Ferris State University. Retrieved 29 January 2016.
John Kenrick, A History of the Musical: Minstrel Shows, musicals101.com. 1996, revised 2003. Retrieved 9 November 2011.

>BLM: Stop killing innocent unarmed black people
>Whites: WHAT?! YOU FUCKING UNPATRIOTIC TERRORISTS

You guys are literally fucking retarded.

>discussing music or musicians

Read the thread. This is a discussion about BLM, not lil wayne.

Probably that whites need much higher grades than blacks to be accepted to any uni

This is about a MUSICian and his views.
#wow #whoa

youtube.com/watch?v=TJMb1mz_o9A

That's a really shitty strawman

youtube.com/watch?v=hOtWTSkGH7U
face it educated blacks are dissing BLM. time to face reality

Link isn't working for me, sorry. You'll have to use your own words

"Don't come at me with that dumb-ass shit, maam"

that's pretty good

>educated blacks are dissing BLM
The fact that so few blacks have access to a decent education and are the vast minority should should tell you enough.

Reality is calling. Will you listen?

There was leaked audio of a NYPD officer who was repremanded by her police chief for not stopping more black people.

Systematic racism is a thing, cops are taught to escalte and to profile.

How exactly does this fact justify the blatantly racism and hypocrisy of BLM?

Ok, I also love lil wayne now
Can we talk about his music?
Where should I start?

khan academy and edx is free. get off twitter and fb

>I've never experienced it, so you must be lying

White people in a nutshell.

>blatantly racism and hypocrisy of BLM
Like what?

your loss newfriend

ignoring the root of the problem. white people are scared of blacks. we need to figure out why whites have the phobia of black bodies. it starts within the homophobic and violent black community.

this isn't gonna solve itself by saying fuck cops and making awareness of black bodies. its a deeper trauma than that.

Not answering the question. Try again?

>ignores critical race theory
nvm you're a close minded buffoon . You don't care about helping black people. just wanna make yourself seem important like every typical middle class white person.

v. nice

That's literally all BLM is about, but faggots on the internet want to try and paint them as some terrorist group.

You fuckers will even try to pin random violent black people on BLM, when the two aren't even related. Black dude who thinks BLM is too peaceful kills a bunch of cops? FUCKING BLM STARTING SHIT FOR NO REASON. Looters who try to take advantage of BLM's peaceful protests and try rioting even though they don't give a shit about the cause. FUCKING BLM GODDAMN SAVAGES WHAT'S WRONG WITH THEM. Random black guy j-walks. FUCKING BLM BACK AT IT AGAIN THESE FUCKING NIGGERS I SWEAR TO GOD.

This is a co-founder of the BLM movement

>it starts within the homophobic and violent black community

ok so i guess.. slavery which was like 150 years ago had nothing to do with.......

You made the claim of racism and hypocrisy in BLM. I asked for examples and you just mentioned how whites are racist

Please stay on task

No they don't. Tyrone didn't steal your seat in community college, you're just a fucking failure.

If you read this thread, you'd understand why she'd respond like that.

Do you know how many races and peoples were enslaved on much larger scales than african slavery?

Jesus fucking christ

this racism has affected blacks. it may even be that it has contributed to the creation of those subcultures that are incompatible with enlightenment values. This is not to say that the problem is still systemic or institutional, there is no evidence of this. This is also not to say that racism doesn't exist.

The issue is that resources are limited and profiling is effective. We do it on a daily basis and it's not limited to race. We don't have time to get to know everyone and their motives so we profile. People should talk about that, rather than image politics memes.

typical middle class whites. You don't care about black bodies . You just wanna say you "helped stopped racism"
I feel bad for the blacks that they have to deal with your "help" which is just telling them your version of what is right and what's wrong.

Wow look at all these assumptions. Way to dismiss an entire viewpoint with a strawman. All I've said thus far is that BLM at racist hypocrites. Nothing about them inciting violence (which they have) yet. Also you're argument is a logical fallacy know as no true scotsman

"Black Lives Matter" is a product of cultural marxism. Just ignore it and it will go away.

In America?

Why is that a qualifier for this discussion?

Not an argument, and a blatant advocacy of racism. You're as big a hypocrite as her

you do realize there are other countries

Because we are discussing the racism problem in America
How is that racism? Has she systematically oppressed you?
In America? No I don't believe there is.

ITT: SEXLESS WHITE DUDES PRETEND TO CARE ABOUT BLACK BODIES JUST TO IMPRESS GIRLS WHO IGNORE THEM

so much anger

I don't think you actually know what racism is

bumping my post you people are idiots and it's frightening.

Black people were enslaved in America longer than they were free. There are black people still alive today who were denied college because of the color of their skin. You think racism just suddenly stopped after slavery? No you fucking retard.

The average white person's inheritence is $100k whIle the average blacks is $20k. Hmm, now what event happened to blacks that didn't happen to whites that would cause such a gap. I wonder...

>Because we are discussing the racism problem in America

I was responding specifically to a point made by the person I quoted, that slavery had anything to do with the fact that black culture has a lot of violence in homophobia in it.

Although many other races and cultures faced slavery far greater than african slavery, they don't seem to have a problem with homophobia and violence. My point was that slavery has nothing to do with this discussion and it's ridiculous to try and pin black behavior on it

you're the racist. you think blacks need your help and you baby them to promote your agenda

what does slavery have to do with the fact that the black community is violent and homophobic?

Part of racism is power. Since minorities generally do not have power, it is not racism

Nice try though.
>All African Americans have a problem with homophobia and violence
Nice racism

How are they racist hypocrites? And no, they haven't incited violence you lying piece of shit. Anyone who doesn't peacefully protest isn't part of the group. You don't need some stupid initiation to get in or something.

what the fuck is systemic racism
then why did other cultures get over it?
black people commit more crime. this is true regardless of monetary wealt.i assume you're talking about police profiling? it's not profiling

>another strawman

>what the fuck is systemic racism
See

>no true scotsman
You're really pulling out every logical fallacy in the book today bud

>huffington post
opinion discarded

Why?

Please do not use buzzwords such as "SJW" or "tumblrina" in your reply

>tfw black and reading this thread
can't we all get along?

Blacks are racist and homophobic as well, even more than whites. If you want to stop discrimination, start with yourself.
>In America? No I don't believe there is.
America is a continent, so yes, there is.

it is profiling. it's based on statistical evidence and it works. 13% of the people committing 50% of the crime is a pretty solid thing to be profiling on when you have limited resources and time. but it obviously will lead to occasional injustice and innocent people will rightfully get triggered when they are subjected to it. but the discussion should stress on the fact that this is not personal and that we should work together to change those communities.

>America is a continent, so yes, there is.
I apologize for your misunderstanding, I can see how you are confused.

We are talking about racism in the country The Unites States of America.
>Blacks are racist and homophobic as well, even more than whites. If you want to stop discrimination, start with yourself.
See

What's the problem?

those are opinion pieces. not studies. black people are 13% of the population but commit 48% of gun homicides. police violence is undecidable but not a result of them targeting blacks, that's simply those whom they deal with most often. it will SEEM disproportionate.

no you know what you're right. several leaders in the black community are calling for a reform of black culture.

Any website that decides lindsay lohan is worth an article about is not credible.

>be at KFC for some of the colonel's original recipe goodness, ordering it and it's all going good
>some black men walk into the store and start cursing and hollering and yelling, then they see me and start call me racially charged names
>go home
>Go on twitter
>"god please give me the strength to not cuss/kill all these black men plz plz plz"
>get fired

*inexcusable. police violence is inexcusable.

>then why did other cultures get over it?

Because AmeriKKKa has set in systems to suppress black people. Jim Crow Laws, segregation, denying them access to education or right to vote, public lynchings, the war on drugs etc. Also 150 years isn't that long ago, it's literally the length of two life times.

so whats the solution to fix this problem?

Answer the question faggot. Unless you know you're wrong.

In just about every patch of civilized land you can imagine. Indigenous people were enslaved in crazy numbers here too, but people rarely extend them the same sympathy card or even acknowledge that it happened. How does it feel to be insensitive to the plight of the indigenous Americans asshole?

>black people are 13% of the population but commit 48% of gun homicides
Sounds like racial profiling then
> police violence is undecidable but not a result of them targeting blacks, that's simply those whom they deal with most often. it will SEEM disproportionate.
Or rather, just confirmation bias
Reminder that It's more likely that you'd actually kill a black man than she would kill you.
police violence is undecidable but not a result of them targeting blacks, that's simply those whom they deal with most often. it will SEEM disproportionate.
Reminder that it's more likely you'd actually kill them than she'd actually kill you
mic.com/articles/129285/Sup Forums-tentatively-linked-to-shooting-at-black-lives-matter-rally-in-minneapolis#.777U9p5gf
puckermob.com/lifestyle/black-lives-matter-just-delivered-their-10-point-manifesto-and-this-is-what-they-want
>In just about every patch of civilized land you can imagine.
Not what we're discussing though

So why are blacks the epitome of failure in every nation on earth, not just the United States?

Why is fighting racism with more racism a good thing?

Also targeting excessive deadly force as a black/racially charged issue is misguided.

Sources:
nber.org/papers/w22399
washingtonpost.com/news/true-crime/wp/2016/04/27/this-study-found-race-matters-in-police-shootings-but-the-results-may-surprise-you/

don't have to time to read a manifesto.
just give me the summary

They're blatantly racists towards whites. Take a look at any amount of tweets from any co founder or figure of significance in the movement and It's blatantly obvious. This also makes them hypocrites