S/fur

s/fur

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lLUwITA7brU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So how's it going?

Bout the same as yesterday. Had bacon wrapped meatloaf for breakfast. How are you doing?

We're all a little gay, no matter how much we deny it. But some are just more gay than others.

Yum, that sounds good.

I'm alright, just really bored, as you could tell.

Texas. I have to stay up an hour and change. will prob lurk. may play doom.

jesus. ret pala's have like no keybinds at all

>delivering guns
>Texas
Go figure.

I don't even try deny it like all the "straight" fags in the cock rate threads and all that. I'd have nothing against being gayer, it just broadens the horizon and gives me more material I guess. If I happen to become a cock mongler then so be it. I hope I'll always like s/fur and humans as well tho.

>stay up an hour
Oh yeah in that case sleep really wouldn't help

Kek, yeah. G/fur is alright, it's just that the threads are always garbage. It's partially why I've denied the fact that I'm such a fag.

And speaking of g/fur... That's a dude. And he's underage.

IKR? Like I said before, I'm a giant walking meme.

I'm gonna chug a monster and cowboy up.

Yeah I was there a few times when there was no s/fur just to peek and it was lots different than the last thread. I like the cute stuff, but not the oversized dick centered stuff they have there so often. But I guess I'll have to check it out more often to pick the cuties

Well shit

>giant walking meme.
you wish

Must be great.

Sometimes they're alright. There are a few posters that strictly post g/fur, then there are the avatarfags. The actual g/fur posts are usually on right about now.

Kek, just thought I'd let you know.

Thanks

No problem. I'll let you know if anything else is g/fur, in case you want to delete it or something, I dunno. Unless you don't want me to.

Cowboy hat, boots, dr pepper, used to smoke marlboro, don't shave much, only wear jeans, I jave gone denim on denim... meme man. I look like I walked right out of a southern joke.

People know where I'm from, at least.

Nah, I'd appreciate it if you did. Its always nice to have another eye to double check. Thanks again

It always rustles me jimmies that the guy is looking at the camera like that.

Sure thing. It helps to know what's g/fur by looking at it enough, hah.

yea but you aren't really a meme

What a cutie!

Damn it, and I said I wasn't going to fap. Rukifox is the best at watersports.

>Rukifox
I should look into that, this is the only one I have. You posted it a while back. I may have half a dozen watersports pics in total, wish there were more in these threads

Yeah it's really hard to find. Rukifox is one of the only artists that does watersports, which is kinda disappointing.

Obviously. You also aren't a wizard. Well, no. You could be but I don't think any klansmen are furries.

Well, decent artist I mean.

i am a meme and i am a wizard

>Yeah it's really hard to find
That sucks ass yeah. Well if you do happen to come across some in your collection I'd love to get them

This one I like lots as well, I'd love to see moar. I do have it in better quality somewhere but can't find it right now

Sure thing. I'll look for more as well.

Is this the new shark grill now?

Yes. I am omnipresent.

First webm.
Couldn't think of a funny song this time.

youtu.be/lLUwITA7brU

Must touch!

I bet she feels really soft. So fluffy.