Feels thread

Feels thread

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s06ptl4N9GvY
vocaroo.com/i/s1aQMajyjzdy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The ifunny watermark is sad enough

Hey guy, I know this thread is probably going to 404 before I finish, but that's okay. I just need to let it out I guess. I'll help try to keep the thread bumped or whatever.

I recently got kicked out of the Air force. It's funny because it was my own damn fault. I got pissed off at my dorm chief and had a nervous breakdown during BMT. It fucking sucks because that was my one chance to better myself. I've never been able to succeed at any of the goals I set for myself, essentially, I've always been a failure. And once again, I failed. I was a coward, a pathetic loser who gave up. I already despise myself for doing some fucked up shit I'd rather not talk about, and now my life is essentially over. I'm really not sure what to do. Nothing is fun anymore. I don't feel happy. There are just times when I'm not upset.

what is BMT?

I have no real friends. I have 3 "Good friends" one of which uses me as a catalyst for his obsessions, another who doesn't really care all that much about anything, and one who just doesn't understand. I have no one to talk to whatsoever except other anons. I have no one I'm romantically interested in, my standards are incredibly high, but neither of those things matter. I honestly don't feel that I deserve love. I can't make myself say I deserve to be happy.

Basic Military Training
I can't sleep properly. I'm afraid of sleeping. I have recurring sleep paralysis. Sometimes multiple times a night. So even sleep isn't a relief. I think about killing myself a lot. But I don't have the guts to do it. Which just makes me hate myself more. I fail at everything, even trying to end it. Haha, it's odd really. I just can't find the motivation to do anything. I try but I Can't ever succeed. Not that any of you care at all. But eh, maybe.

I don't have a job and I can't seem to find one, I have a 2500 dollar student loan i have to start paying off in two weeks, my dad keeps insisting i need to go back to college but I honestly don't have the desire to do so. I don't have the desire to do anything. I just want to sleep all day. But I have trouble falling and staying asleep.

And I don't even have the guts to kill myself. So I guess I'm stuck here.

What's even worse is I latch on to fictional characters and fall in love with them. And then Proceed to watch them fall in love with someone else. It's a pretty dumb thing I know, but god damn Tohsaka is fucking perfect. But, she's not real, and never will be.

I don't even know if anyone else is here, but I'm going to keep bumping the thread because maybe someone might benefit from it.

It's 5:32 AM and I really should be asleep right now, but I'm not really feeling it.

Fuck man, I don't even know If I'm ever going to get the pay I earned from my time in the AF. They said they would pay me, but it could take up to 60 business days and the letter we had to send in has been sitting at the post office for 8 days for some god awful reason.

Doesn't matter I guess. Fuck man. I really just want to sleep more than anything.

I'm so afraid of death. I can't stand the thought of not existing. I have an obsession with my legacy, with leaving my name behind. I want to be remembered by history, but honestly can't think of a way to do it. Just another failure on the list I guess.

This is the gayest shit I've ever seen

Is anyone else here or am I just venting to myself? Honestly I don't mind either way. I'd just like to know if I'm not alone.

I'm listening.

kek

Fair enough. You're entitled to your own opinion or whatever dude. But hey, this is an anonymous Image board, what better place to let out all of your gay feelings?

what a fucking loser fag

I don't have much else to say, but I guess I'm going to keep posting images until the thread 404s. Got anything you want to talk about?

> vocaroo.com/i/s06ptl4N9GvY

Anything at all?

Not really my life just got better actually. I lost my job and got arrested for assault after a guy destroyed my $3000 magic the gathering collection but it's getting better.

Alright, alright, I get it, I'm a loser, a faggot, and the gayest fucker you've ever seen. Anyone else want to join the party?

おやすみ

I'm in Japan right now. I thought this would be a dream come true. But instead I'm struggling to learn the language, have so much anxiety it makes me physically sick, and I miss everyone at home.

I can easily see how someone can be driven to suicide by this country. It's oppressive. When I go into Harajuku or Shibuya, I feel suffocated by the people. I feel like everyone is looking, watching, that I'm an outsider. I wonder if the Japanese feel this, or if it's just because I'm foreign.

It's not even that I wanted to come here because of anime or something, either.

I've studied Japanese work culture, things like that. Due to that, I'm a psych major, and I want to be a psychologist in Japan and help people. I want to help the hikikomoris, the suicidal businessmen, the people that society here just forgets.

But a part of me is scared that, if I spend longer than two months here, I'll be pulled into that group.

But what scares me more is that if I give up on that, then I have nothing. I've been living my entire life with this goal of wanting to help people, help the people here and start something that could go on. I wanted to encourage more psychologists in the US to help this country, because I don't want people to suffer. I even discussed this with the teacher in my program here, and she supports me fully. She even said "Please, help us."

So while I'm in a foreign country, in a class I may fail, separated from my loved ones, I'm also seeing my dreams become unachievable, and ones I don't want to pursue anymore.

And with that, goes my last want to live.

And that scares me.

おやすみ

The more you fucking retards propagate and read this shit the worse your little fake depressions are going to get. I mean ffs, look at how pussy some of the shit you people are posting is.

"Wuhhuhhuhuh things aren't the way I decided they were supposed to be WWUUHAuhuhuhbuhburhuu"

You people are stuck in a loop. You feel like shit so you surround yourself with things that remind of how much you feel like shit and it just keeps going and going. Let me guess though. I bet you feel it's justified because "oh man it just feels so much better to know that someone else knows what i'm going through"

Of course they know. None of you are special or even important. Get over yourselves and get some fucking hobbies. Or a second job, fuck. If you're gonna feel like shit all day you might as well get some money out of it.

Not trying to rant at people with legitimate issues, I know plenty of people that really do struggle with depression. You know what they don't do? Spend a bunch of time reading sappy garbage. This thread is like if a kid peed his pants and tried to clean it off with more pee.

Its 440am here. I cant sleep. I havent slept more than an hour since saturday. I cant. Sleep. Last time i had a dream where i woke up to someone cooking breakfast. Kids that looked like me were running around outside. I looked at the clock and it said 900am. Next to the clock was myself and the woman i married-beautifully framed and perfect. I knew i was dreaming. It hurt. I didnt want this. I walked upstairs in my new home, just to put a gun in my mouth and exit this dream. But when i pulled the trigger, i died. Everyone went on without me and i was trapped there. Then i woke up. And it played again. And again. And again. I cant go back there. I dont belong there. I dont want to sleep anymore. And now i cant. Ive become afraid of being happy.

I dunno my friend might be gayer.

I play MTG. How the hell did you get a collection worth 3000 dollars? My most valuable card is worth 16 dollars. And good for you that your life is getting better. Once you hit rock bottom you can only go up or whatever.

I thought this was going to be a Feels thread, not an Emo thread.
Where's Ugly the cat ?

I don't enjoy anything anymore, I don't hate myself or anything. I thought I would cry or hurt myself when I got depressed. But it's not like that... just nothing

>yes Sup Forums, feed my victim complex
>I can't justify being depressed without pretending life is shitting on me

Been playing since the game came out. My coworker tipped water on them at a house party and I glassed him. But now I'm working at a butcher's so that is fun.

Hey man, different people cope in different ways. And for a lot of people, knowing that others feel the same way helps out. Just because you're an insecure asshat whose too afraid to share his feelings doesn't mean the rest of us are. I actually do have depression, and severe anxiety, both diagnosed, and both of which got me kicked out of the airforce. So you're not correct on your assumptions there friendo. I don't know what kind of problems you're going through, but taking them out on strangers on the internet probably won't help much.

>vocaroo.com/i/s1aQMajyjzdy

Totally.

There's nothing you can do about it. That's why we have children, so our legacy's can live on through them.

One day you will die and everything you have worked so hard to get your house, wife/gf, car. Will not come with you.

They say you die twice. Once when you stop breathing and the second, a bit later on, when somebody mentions your name for the last time.

Are you me?

I can justify feeling depressed with out life shitting on my. The large majority of my depression stems from deep self hatred. It has nothing to do with my circumstances or other people. You have a very narrow understand of life friend. Please go out and experience more shit before you try to run your naive little mouth off on the internet.

>destroyed my $3000 magic the gathering collection

I'm sure your life is a lot better now that you don't have a fucking $3000 collection of cards for a game that isn't even that fun.

But I'm also willing to bet that since you are the type of person to acquire $3000 dollars of playing cards and then beat someone up over them, your life will go down hill again pretty quick.

Eh, I'm still going to try my best to be remembered by history. I probably won't succeed, but better to try than not. Maybe.

Samefag? If so, I really like you.

Probably the same place you go to get fucked in the ass by your gay boyfriend.

Go pretend to be edgy somewhere else. Your mom wouldnt like you posting here.
>hurg durr you gays are so lame having feelings

Dude, you just can't help but shit on other people. It's not a very good way of coping with stress, you'd be a lot better off if you were friendlier. Some people like MTG, and destroying 3000 dollars worth of any kind of property is worthy of a beating. Clearly you don't value your interests or hobbies very much. I'd hate to be as boring as you.

This is the best loneliness thread ever guys..... :/

if you put that shit at a 420° angle it says "cet wunt"

Tru. Saved some interesting pics so far.

Hey man, if japan isn't for you, you can always leave? At least you can say you've been to another country, and presumably you speak japanese, so you have a lot more going for you than most people.

That's not true

I may not be immiedietly attractive but just about every girl I've spent any time with gets a drooling cunt for me after some time

I'm a grower, not a show-er

️️️️️️️️️️

I do that too. Often play rpg's with romances because until I finish the game, I have someone to look forward listening to. Feels like shit whenever I finish the game though...

Cry of Fear?

For me its shitty Chinese cartoons. The show ends and I feel like shit but at least for a little while I finally found someone to be interested in. In the end it's pointless. They're not real and never will be. But I guess it's better to be temporarily in love than not at all.

I'm really friendly to people that don't create their own problems and then bitch about them to strangers.

>Some people like MTG

Yeah, I know. Some people like heroin too. Beating someone up for destroying your $3000 heroin stash still makes you a retard.

Also, there's no way in hell he just destroyed it out of nowhere. Either you were acting like a cunt and deserved it or you hang out with mongoloids and essentially beat up a mentally challenged kid.

>I bet you feel it's justified because "oh man it just feels so much better to know that someone else knows what i'm going through"

It does. Depression comes with a very skewed view of your own self worth, and by seeing that other people have a similar viewpoint helps you understand that it isn't just you who endures this misery, but it's a by-product of your illness and not specifically a personal failing.

Oh wait. Sorry. I thought we were having a genuine discussion.

Nice job dude. I'm proud of you, keep up the good work pussy destroyer.
I have no clue what that is.

itt:

>you don't know me! you don't live in the real world! you don't have REAL problems!

Man, someone must have really hurt you dude. But getting angry at strangers isn't going to help. It just makes you a coward. You're too afraid to actually face your problems so you just get mad at random people. Oh well, can't use logic to get through to everyone. Have fun living a very sad life man. I can't imagine living a life so boring and unfulfilled.

haha losers
just some enough weed and you dont feel anything

Hey man, plenty of people do have real problems. Shitposting on Sup Forums obviously isn't going to help you with your very severe issues, but hey, who am I to stop you?

>such a pussy he wouldnt do anything if someone damaged his property
Wow. Go home kid. Summer school has to have started by now.

Weed is expensive. It also happens to be illegal for medical and recreational in my state. And it happens to be a temporary fix. But hey dude, if you can afford it, good for you. It's fun to smoke with friends.

I love how you're interpreting me telling you the truth through the fog of rhetoric you've accumulated around yourself as anger. I also love how your whole post is basically you just saying that I'm mad instead of acknowledging how much of a cry baby you are, or even arguing against it.

dude im from euro, weed is punishable by jail here im quantity over 2,5 grams.
wish i ever smoked american weed

It's a quote from the opening scene of the game Cry of Fear. It's a popular Standalone Half-Life 1 Modification, following the story of Simon - a teenager with mental issues, dealing with instances of severe psychosis attacks. This game apparently captures depression and anxiety extremely well. I loved it, so there's that.

Looking through these threads makes me feel odd. I have freinds, I have family. I have people who would let me cry on their shoulder, people who would take time out of their day just to make me feel better. But looking through these threads, I somehow feel like I can relate. I read the 37,000,000th post about how someone who's in an awful position compared to mine, and the first thing that comes to mind is "I share your pain."

But I don't. I scored fucking gold in the "random chance of having a good life". And yet here I am, messing with what I could become by getting all emo at some random user's post, thinking thats going to help in someway.

And then this post itself. I'm sitting here getting angry at myself for feeling emotions I have no right to feel. If this continues, I'm probably going to end up actualy deserving to be here.

Fuck it. If you read through this, I've just wasted your fucking time. I'm going to bed.

This whole thread is a shitpost for shitpeople

>doesn't beat people up over things
>gets called a kid

What's next? gonna call me a virgin or a cuck or a newfag? Good thing I'm in a feels thread, I can just baw at you giant fucking vaginas about it.

Honestly, why are you trying so hard to be edgy, pal? You know it's not going to work. You know you're wrong. People come together to help get over problems. It's part of human nature, we're pack animals and we work together to get through things. If you can't understand that, take a basic biology class. No one thinks you're cool or tough for shitting on people in a feels thread. It literally just makes you seem like an asshole. You're not some crusader of truth dishing out reality to a bunch of cry babies. You're a sad little man taking his anger out on people who are trying to help each other. It's honestly pathetic. Do you genuinely have nothing better to do than ruin other peoples threads?

>helping crazy japanese people
dude you'll be lucky to help crazy people in the USA. The mentality here is totally different from anywhere else and, yes, it views foreigners as outsiders who generally can't understand.

Maybe you can pull it off with hella hard work, but if you're the anxious type this place might not be for you. Because, yes, we stick out like a sore thumb here. You gotta just ignore it dude.

Also, recently I've met tons of sluts for foreign guys on Tinder. I don't generally get together with sluts, but it sounds like a little one-on-one with a nice girl would cheer you up

What fucking asshats

Why are you so afraid to show a little emotion friendo? Are you scared that showing a sign of weakness will break your facade of confidence? Will trying to cope with your problems make you realize how weak and pathetic you actually are? I'm sure you're going to continue wasting your time trying to maintain your false bravado. But you should actually try talking about your feeling every once and a while. You'll be stronger than you're pretending to be right now.

Stay edgy mane.

Hey man, there's nothing wrong with feeling unsatisfied. Just because you have a good life doesn't mean you're going to be happy. At least you realize you have stuff to be grateful for. Venting on an anonymous image board isn't anything to be ashamed of.

if they had added an i it would have worked both ways and made more sense

>birthday 3 days ago
>mom and gf want to give me books as gifts
>decide to go to the mall at night for me to choose
>spend day with gf, go eat some junk food on the street, have fun
>go visit dad so he doesn't feel that i left him out of my birthday (mom and dad are divorced)
>he gives me money as a gift and asks if it's ok to go out next day for pizza, i say it will be great
>go to the mall, pick books, more junk food, laughs, so far so good
>spend part of next day thanking people for congratulating me online, say to gf that it's not about the date, it's about who we love being with us
>same day dad cancels hangging together because of the bad weather
>doesn't aswer my calls next day
>posts on facebook, under my "time you spend with people who you love" that he wasn't invited
>mfw when later he'll apologize in person after having telling everyone he knows (online and otherwise) that i forgot him and that he's all alone
>mfw he pulls that kind of act every single important date and makes me sad an guilty for enjoying it even though it's him who cancels everything every time...

If I wanted to feel edgy I wouldn't be coming to a site that's been old and boring for 10 years already. I'd go on facebook and post about politics or religion or something else everyone cares about. No one cares about you. That's the difference.

>It literally just makes you seem like an asshole.

and you literally arguing with me literally makes you sound like you're literally butthurt about it. The funny thing is, I'm not even trying to piss you off. People like you just happen to get pissed off when people tell them shit they don't want to hear. That is why your life is going to suck forever. You can't take criticism, you can only argue against it.

> It's honestly pathetic.
pathetic means you are trying to draw emotions out of people. Like pity. It refers to pathos. This entire thread and you by extension are pathetic by definition.

>Do you genuinely have nothing better to do than ruin other peoples threads?

Like what? Mope?

How about this. I'll just give you advice on how to live your life properly instead of the way you're doing it. Just let me set up a paypal account first if you're interested.

Such mad
Much edge
Wow
Very anger

Hey man, if it bothers you, tell him. If he's the one whose cancelling, you shouldn't feel bad about it. Just tell him that he should stop pulling that bullshit. And if he doesn't, there's nothing you can really do. At least you have people who care about you, right?

Friend, the way you live your life is not proper at all. You're afraid of showing your emotions, and you chastise other people for doing so because you don't want to feel what they feel and understand what they're going through. Once again, everyone here knows that doing nothing but moping won't get them anywhere. It's an anonymous thread on an anonymous image board that will last a few hours at most. So people like to let out their feelings. Clearly you can't seem to understand that. I don't know if it's because you're afraid of showing weakness. Afraid of destroying this facade of intellectual superiority. But it's not working. You're literally just undermining yourself with every reply you produce. Honestly man, it is pathetic.

holy shit, this made me.. feel

>2016
>people still acting like wanna be freuds

Oh man, you're right. I should probably also admit how I want to fuck my mom and kill my dad too right? I'll be way happier.

Keep building an image of me as a raging psychopath though. I know how much easier it makes it to disregard the things I'm telling you.

I told him several times by now, i guess he just enjoys being the victim, this one time we arranged a travel to the city for this big music event, he cancelled it a few minutes before the bus arrived, i had to spend the wholle day alone trying to enjoy the event while he told everyone that i would leave him even if he was sick (he got dizzy from getting from the bed to fast and was better in half an hour).
Honestly, i wouldn't be bothered if it was someone else, but it's my dad, it just gets to me.

I remeber having an imaginary friend. I dont remember anythng about them. Pleasant memories just slip away when you grow up. You forget what made you happy. It horrible but inevitable

I'm sorry. It sucks when parents do shit things like that. Does he have some kind of mental condition ( ptsd / bi polar / etc ) ?

anyway, sorry you have to deal with that shit. if it makes you feel better, it never really gets better. you can spend the rest of your life in that trap of trying to make him feel included.

No one is disregarding what you're saying. Simply pointing out that you're wrong. But what would you know about that. Someone as perfect as you could never be wrong could they? I'd have to be crazy to disagree with an intellectual giant like you. Just admit it. You're an asshole who gets his kicks being rude to people on the internet. That's cool. But there is no point in trying to act like some sort of truth spreading philosopher. You're nothing more than an asshole. The sooner you realize that, the sooner you'll stop wasting your time.

your dad is such a faggot,
don't be like him.