Rate my dust bunny

Rate my dust bunny.

Wow. I love it. More?

Suckable. Nice shaft thickness and your balls look fun to play with.
I'd definitely like a taste.

I'm 34 and have never really had a great blow job. Girls complain that the thickness hurts the mouth.

Is this a general dick rate thread?

Totally can be

Maybe you need a guy to try?

Rate mine Sup Forums

Rate mine?

I did have a 48 year old dude suck me off when I was in my 20's. Best bj of my life. I experienced what I can only describe as... the sensation you get when your hand falls asleep and is waking up, but all over my body. And during my or gas in this man's throat I felt some strange secondary build up. I actually thought I was going to piss in his mouth or something.

I wanna suck you dry.

rate

Nice length, could be a tad thicker. Does your foreskin pull back?

Looks sleek and smooth. Can I get a pic of balls? Could easily be a 8/10

Oh you

Can I get a full pic?

Are you me, but uncut?

10/10 would sweep

Looks cute. Has a curve but also has a real nice shaft and tasty looking head.
Would like to taste your cum.

Which one user?

Rate?

You like it?

I might just be

Totally talking about the dust bunny.

I love it. It looks so warm, I want to feel it in my mouth so badly. I need it in my throat.

The only one there? You guys have some weird dust bunny fetish.

Haha, definitely.

rate me

To bad I can't have it though ;)

R8?

Looks thick and long. Do you have one from the top? Looks like a 7/10 rn.

8/10 would be 9 if you shaved. Other then that looks super yummy

Is the thread dead? :(

my dong lol

Looks like a 7/10
It's smooth and has a fat round head. Though it is fatter then it is long. But that's okay.

Not atm, thank you anyways user i appreciate it

more erect / turned on + different angle.

My wand of kitty destruction

Rate me?

8/10 now 0_0

6/10 user might be the lighting or bad angle.

downgrade 'destruction' to 'tickler' tbh

GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT

Haha so flattered

So fiesty

4/10 user, where do I start?
Its hairy af, not even a cute hairy
It's short
It's not fat, it looks like an inch and a half
The head looks a bit odd
You don't seem to look like you have a good diet and your cum probably tastes like battery acid :/

I would definitely enjoy more pics

rate plox

It's a 7/10
It's a little to big for my taste
Nice veins and has a fat head
I love fat heads :3

thank u

3.75/10

Its got cute hair
Thick shaft
Not to veiny but that's okay
The head is a good size
All around good cock
7.5/10

Rate?

thx haha

Rate?

Can I get better lighting?

Sometimes when i see a big sexy cock, i wonder if the guy is actually just a manlet with a flattering photo

Rate

Looks like a 5/10
May be better if you were harder

Nice long fat.
8/5

The official way to rate cocks is by how many inches they are out of ten

Well you're no fun are you? >:(

10/10

Do you like my colorful cock

R8 it

What do you think ok my picle /c/ ?

Amazing thickness
Good hair
Great head
Incredible veins
I want that yummy cock in my mouth
9/10

Hair is odd
Nice thickness
Odd head
6/10

Oh shit trips and i forgot to post my colorful cock
Do you like it

Better lightning

It looks like you need to shower
Hair looks Messy
Length is okay
Head is okay
5/10

Amazing balls
Has okay hair
Not a huge fan of pauses
A good thickness
5/10

another one

Cant do much about lighting. Chink phone is shit.

Papules***

That’s a better picture, looks really big

Send more pics of your balls plz

so glad you like them. i love the way they hang and dangle when i walk around

yeah they can be anoying but my gf doesnt mind them at all.

I could suck on them for hours

4/10

Holy fuck that is a good picture.

rate plz

thanks! wish my gf would think about them the same way as you do!

2.75/10

7/10

2/10

Rate me guys!!

Big thickness
No veins :(
Okay Head
7/10

rate? :D

thanks

how about mine?

She doesn't appreciate them ig