EX GF NUDE DROP

EX GF NUDE DROP

alright lads, long time lurker but not initiated a thread for couple years, don't browse as much as i used to but this board used to provide me with a fucking ton of laughs, failed raids, epic breads, and one particular episode where a German kid who worked in a toyshop thought it was funny to put his cock on the dolls and post it on here but then got doxxed and sacked cus he was a prick.

ANYWAY - in return for that, thought i'd provide yous with a bit of a dump if you're interested. broke up with a long term gf about a year back, we still fucked sometimes but was definitively ended last week. over the course of the years i amassed a rather hefty amount of n00ds, and as gorgeous as they are i don't think it's healthy for me to hold onto them. and while making sure to not post any that show her identity etc cus i'm not that much of a twat, i thought its only courteous to let yous have some of them. you can sorta tell the size of the folder in pic related, so dubs decides what gets posted first; tits, arse, pussy, etc. if its in the collection i'll provide.

and if you want any random info about the relationship/whatever i'll be happy to provide as long as its not too trackable back to either of us.

also posting early cus can't be arsed with bare americans getting these.

Dubs wants some butt shots please

Dubs full nude

Post your Godfather of Grime Wiley folder you cunt.

Jesus Christ, clean up your desktop you filthy nigger.

congrats bro, will work up to more racy ones

do you want the pics or not

pussy spread

reroll

dubs says skip the bs and create a dropbox

your dick inside her

Bewbs

Boobs

OP is not a fag today thanks user

roll

Full dump! Or at least a body shot.

never kept any of us having sex, shamefully. noted for future tho.

winrar

roll for more boobs

full front nude

Dub for pussy

Roll for face

roll

face maybe???

Frontal nude

for the respect shown to Wileykat

Roll

soz m8 never gonna post her face, just as precaution. spent too long here to be that reckless.have this tho

Much appreciated OP.

Chip or Bugzy?

its cool ... shes not from Indiana is she?

as a Mancunian, i've always rated Bugzy as an incredible hiphop artist, Journal Of An Evil Genius is one of the best projects i've heard come out of this country. he's not for one minute a grime MC, but i don't mind cus the guy is succeeding, and noone has done that in our city this massively until now, so i will always support him. Chipmunk is undeniably a better grime MC tho, the kid (used to) lives and breathes it, if he was on old form, without the cheesy shit he's picked up recently, he'd duppy a good proportion of the scene. i lost a lot of respect for him tho going pop. but whatever you've gotta make money innit. who you rating out of the new wave of MCs?

hahaha no, probably left more than enough clues here.

can't believe noone has dubs for pussy yet

roll for puzzy

pussy

vagina

stand back i got this 22

Recently been getting into Izzie Gibbs, Novelist, 67 and Aystar.

As a Mancunian, do you know of Shotty Horroh?

checked

close enough .... still dubs GIMMIE DAT PUSSY

Any vids?

pussy, bent over from behind

Roll

wanted to give it for 69 get but here.

btw the pics will range in quality cus they're from a few years back to last year or so, so don't be too bothered

just wanna say i'm 2/2 while playing Dota 2

Rolling for duews

3/3

woiiiiiiiiiii finally. not gonna lie, i will miss this pussy tbh, can't beat one with a bit of meat on. but onto better things eh Sup Forumsros

better quality

Ggwp

think there's a couple short ones, if no face is shown i'll post them after the pics. just tryna work my way through em etm

Nailed it!

dat grool mmm

i'm more of a pure grime head so not into 67 altho i know they're makin waves, similar with Aystar but i rate his last mixtape as a northerner innit tbf. Izzie is dutty, his ferocity is brilliant, needed a yout like him for a while. and Nov is Nov man, incredible beatmaker too. love Rocks FOE, Zuu, Capo & Snowy, also Kamakaze, exciting times for the scene man, i'm so happy.

sorry for sideways images, they're horizontal in my files so dunno.

bit of spread for yous

You heard Kamakaze's road rage? straight fire man.

I know Aystar personally so probably why I rate him alot.
Used to be a fan of Geko before he changed.

roll tits

ty OP for sharing

yeah and that recent thing he did for Red Bull with Mez and some other kid repping midlands against Dave, AJ T and someone else reppin London, was pretty good if you've not seen it.

and yeah Geko's another one, got spotted young so he's doing shit for the money. annoying but i gotta respect it, given he's from same postcode as me innit

tocky head you then? rare to find someone like me and you on here, jesus.

have one of my faves for the convo

well it was a fave when it was horizontal.... ah well

np my friend. feels right to do it long as its anonymous, even tho i know it takes a lot of the enjoyment out of it.

i will miss these glorious milk orbs

truly, wonderful shag globes

i hope this posts horizontally

Yeah, gotta watch your own back first lol, Thats more than understandable

yesss and dubs. more pussy in that case

yeah man L8, used to go with him when we were younger.

Not many grime heads on here is there, theres a few good underground MC's in manny im big on at the minute.

roll ass

yeah man, i don't fully hate the girl, i just think this this is relatively harmless. and she's far too fucking fit to let go unappreciated. wish i could post the face.

rerolll

sick that, thats what i love about grime being so localised an that, proper feel you're part of the culture. and no not at all, but what do you expect, the few brits that do go on here tend to be middle class neeks who are pathetically racist but wouldn't say shit on the street lol. "white pride, master race" but u don't feel comfortable on an estate you fucking wetwipe ahahaha.

what Mancs u on? couple new ones that have caught my eye are a guy called Sangy and one called Fumez.

have what is probably my favourite full frontal

congrats my g

and again.

man she was thick for a white girl

Fuark... you were a lucky boi

keep getting twinges of almost wanting her back but then i realise its cus i'm staring at hundreds of pics of her naked body. when you realise its just sexual urges that make you want to go back with a shit partner, you're so much freer. same goes for girls aswell i'm sure, don't go back to a shit ex just cus she/he was fit. i'm just happy i learnt when i was this young, some people keep fucking up way into their middle age.

Shotty Horroh, Fox and Trigga

Exactly, all kids going private schools who haven't got a clue. All the white pride tories came to Lime Street and got locked inside a lost & found store by security for their own safety hahaha

tell me about it bro. but an incredible body and great sex is no substitute for day to day happiness. altho it's probs a journey you have to go through yourself to fully realise this. have a wank and then rethink, you'll be surprised at the difference haha

get that skinny legged embarrassment out of here lol

Shotty something about him pisses me off, his accent when he's spitting sounds like he tries a yank voice, it's weird. and woiii Fox and Trigga! old skool, i'm a bit of a junglist so i love Trigga, and Fox as part of the Levelz collective is amazing. Levelz are best thing thats happened to our scene in years.

seriously get the fuck out hahahaha what is that???