Do any of you guys deal with reoccurring, vivid nightmares?

Do any of you guys deal with reoccurring, vivid nightmares?
They're to the point where I don't want to sleep. It's 6am and I'm drunk and am still too afraid to go to bed because I don't know what I'll dream about.
If there's unfamiliar background noise it becomes sleep paralysis.
Help me anons, this shit is terrifying.

Yes, not to mention a lot of my dreams come true
Its scary. I've tried to stay awake but 2-3 days is all I can go

Want to tell me any? Idk why but they make me feel a little better.

I don't go back to my nightmares, but I always go back to the last place I dreamt where I saw her. Its usually a really chill gloomy/comfy Forrest. She isn't there anymore.

I get sleep paralysis several times a week, user, I understand how you're feeling.
I find that if I go to sleep earlier, at 8 or 9pm, then I'll wake up at about 3 or 4 without getting paralyzed.
Other tips include always sleeping in a pretty bright room, avoid sleeping on your back, try sleeping with clothes on instead of sheets/blankets.
All of those discoveries have helped me a bunch. Good luck, user.

This OP. I get that shit a lot too, when I haven't slept enough in a couple of days. Try to sleep early and stay hydrated during the day and before you sleep. Not enough to pee yourself, just a glass of water before you sleep

has any of you fallen in love with a person in your dreams and later was depressed?

Are you me?

Read

Sleep paralysis multiple times a week for me, to the point where it's not all that frightening anymore. What works for me is moving my tongue, it's hard but way easier than trying to move arms or legs and works much quicker

Same. I just stay calm and try to go back to sleep really. It once happened to me in a plane and that shit was scary

when i was younger id get a few recurring dreams
some were bad

had a stretch of about 2 years no nightmares until 2 nights ago actually

in primary school around grade 4-6 i had this one favourite dream where she was a vampire and she bit me to make me one of her it was the sexiest thing ever, i had other dreams of vampires, witches too. but that one was my favourite.

Is it weird that I watch gore and people dying vids before bed and have no dreams?? Am I normal?

pro tip

always sleep on your side

never sleep on your back

you won't get sleep paralysis if you dont sleep on your back

i used to get it all the time, super vivid nightmares aka sleep paralysis where you are aware you are asleep and cant wake up

once i started sleeping on my side, i havent gotten any sleep paralysis since.

ur edgy by an axe and start grinding

This is the 2nd time today I've seen this image in this context (other time wasn't Sup Forums). Does this mean I'm gonna have nightmares tonight?

>Help me anons,
daily physical exercise will regulate the chemicals in ur brain

if u combine it with some memory learning task (intellectual) ull sleep a lot better at night actually having giving your life and body function its purposeful meaning during the day and thus likewise to recover at night. (we form memories in the deep tissue at night and our muscles rebuild the microtears especially if eat right feed ur mind n ur body)

ull sleep a lot better.

when im a fat neet shit smoking cigs i sleep like shit

ppl also say no screen/monitor as u fall to sleep but personaly i dont notice the payoff as worth doing it yet

no caffiene 6 hours before sleep

reduce sugars eat like a normal cunt like nature intended u to

also i get shit sleep problems from injuries but cannabis cures that. indica is best scientifically but i still prefer sativa (i get work done)

46104619 The king come down

I believe my dubs have spoken already

Yes please tell

from time to time i have some, most competely random, but sometimes they fuck woth my brain in my dream so mich that it makes me feel like it's a very often reoccurring dream, eventhough i never have any.
i often die in my dreams and am very afraid or find myself in a survive or live or die situation.
funny thing is i find these dreams to be very interesting, i like dreaming crazy stuff, so no problem on my side

I'm a writer, and two of my published books were based entirely on vivid nightmares, so I'm with you.

But at the same time, dying of blood loss in a dream, growing cold and having tremors and then waking up feeling cold and shaking, but being unable to move, yeah, those sorts of nightmares I'm not very fond of.

world doesnt deserve my beautifulness. not with u in it.7

I had one about a zombie apocalypse.
The zombies are always fast and I'm usually responsible for the safety of a group of people.

One time there were these "night walkers".
Much faster than zombies with a pitch black whispy aura about 10ft wide.
Never manage to actually see what they look like, just claw marks in their trail.

Another time we were stuck in some sort of complex sealed in with plastic at every point and turn. Found out from a discarded walkie-talkie that the government was trying to quarantine us deciding to blow us the fuck up because things got so out of hand.

Another time there was simultaneously an intergalactic invasion with laser shoot spaceships skimming the surface.
It forced us to travel through the underground and sewers but the violent explosions caused a tsunami, so we were trapped somewhere between the surface, the rapid flooding and the fast zombies. It was pretty fucking intense.

How to deal with it?
Just do it faggot.
The dumb goyim won't save themselves.

I know someone who is responsible

What y'all talking about

zombie dreams are best dreams

well i had a dream last week where i was eaten alive by a motherfucking trex. i'm 23 so this has to be from the time in my childhood where i was afraid of jurassic park. anyway, feeling these huge teeth perforating your body and the huge weight of a trex skull squashing you is horrible. at the same time this is the most action i get into on a daily basis so i am not going to complain about some unreal pain that inexperienced for a couple seconds before waking up. funny thing is i always wake up when i die even if i know i am dreaming and that i shouldnt be afraid. i came to the conclusion that dieing makes one wake up because you have no idea what comes after that, you cant imagine what you'd do when you're dead, so your dream stops and even if you're still sleeping, your brain fastforwards that time and you wake up thinking you JUST died in your dreams

smok weed, you dont dream