ITT Screenshots of video games you could play all goddamn day

ITT Screenshots of video games you could play all goddamn day

I could literally play ODST firefight all day, every day. Something about it I just love. The other halos are good but I keep coming back to ODST.

Not saying ODST was bad. But quite an unusual, unpopular opinion. Is competitive multiplayer not your thing? Is/was there something in particular in the other firefight modes in the other halos that weren't (or ARE) in ODST?

>tfw you'll never experience Halo Reach multiplayer at its peak again
>tfw no bungie server btb slayer waifu

arma 3

Battlegrounds 2 was based

>when I was young..

A game designed to be played for years. Been playing since 1998

Explain yourself. I couldn't do much more than play it for 30 minutes by myself and with friends. There's not much there.

mah nigga

I've played this game longer than any other game in one sitting. It's impossible to put down a game that is faster than light itself. It also helps to be good at the rail gun.

i hardly ever had fun playing halo

RISING STORM

Looking forward to Vietnam 2.

This is the only truly fun multiplayer game.

Great highly underrated 2ww multiplayer tactical fps. Chopping Yanks with katanas, btfo THEM with knee mortars and boobytraps feels gud.

Overwatch

You mean this game?

I play this game so long that I continue playing literally in my sleep.

LITERALLY

Give it a week.

doom , postal , gta , COD, MGS5 , peace walker , literly anything

Ah hell nigga did you have to remind me that its not released yet

>finally no more getting stuck with a bolt action

Yup. Hopefully the whole community will grow a bit.

>uses the knee mortar

its like you want me to call you a faggot

roblox

>inb4 WoW

i literally have the beginners guide open in another tab

is it any good any more? i was thinking about trying it

You can i you want to... I probabry kirred you at reast 1000 with it since there are just few full servers in the rush hours.

Yeah, it's good. You'll get hundreds of hours out of it easy.

Dunno, playing WOTLK content since 1 1/2 years and I've killed LK 25 HC on sunday with my guild the first time

Its too obvious to mention.

>"ONLY 245000+ DPS"
>"60+"
Wtf, this is a Vanilla server.

kewl thanks
ive played oblivion and skyrim and always felt like i was imitating wow, so ive always wanted to try it

Yeah boy

is that good?

This was a very hard game to put down.

knee mortar makes me rage faggot,

>spawn
>take two steps
>minimortar to the face
>wait 20 seconds
>spawn
>take one step
>minimortar to the face

only thing worse is a flamer

hate the fucking witches

against a flamer you atleast have a chance

This game will never get old. I played a blizzlike vanilla server last summer for like 2 months, good times.

It's actually a pretty long time but we started with crap gear and had to change to another private server, but I enjoyed the way with the guild.

Reach was shit. 3 is best Halo. ODST had a really fun mode in firefight.

I spent way too long on this game for my own good.

Back in the days where 40 man raids where fun, now its just bullshit

What's this?

I love this fucking game

Been playing Farm Simulator 15 alot.

It just comfy, set music or podcast going and waste time going up and down or around and around doing something.

My nigger

Obviously Minecraft, the best game ever

seconding that 3 is best Halo for multiplayer
all sorts of people may have all sorts of opinions on which campaign was best, that's a matter of artistic preference

But Halo 3 multiplayer was just Superior. You didn't just get into a fight with a bunch of people and whoever's snap judgement was quickest won them the fight.
Combat in H3 unfolded. You made plays and your strategy began to come into being as you invested motion and action into the fray. There was just nothing better.

>16:30
>not supply capped
>on 3 base vs a 4 base toss
What are you, gold league?

used to play it all day long and i really miss it, and i strangely miss my character a lot

lol

ODST and Reach are the best stories. So much emotion in them.

is it actually good? i was thinking about playing it too

I was a FO junkie for a while, but I got tired of playing it cause of my shitty PC

I prefer this version.

Greatest game ever made.

It's only good when you don't know what you're doing, it's just repetitive after you've learned

my mount & blade nigga

Holy shit, is that a remastered version? How's it called?

L4D was incredible because it was simple. Valve fucked it up with L4D2 and tried to make it more complicated. It was nowhere near as good as the original.

I got really into Car Mechanic Simulator 2015.. Just put on some background noise and fix some shit

I got that screenshot randomly from google. I'm not quite that good in real life despite all my practice.

That's Unreal Tournament 2004

This game. It stole so many hours from me, well over 100+.

There is so much to do its not even a joke. The game is fucking huge, and the community is surprisingly good for an online game. People are helpful and being a noob is not a bad thing.

Do it man, its a great game. Been playing on and off for 11 years now. If you try raiding you'll make great friends and probably meet people irl.

I've had 2 girlfriends from WoW. Awesome game.

Man, I didn't even knew. Now I feel retarded. Is it on steam?

Yep. There should be resupply delay on all of the maps. On kobura for example i can just sit near the ammo crate and mortar the back of your capzone non fucking stop. Its basically arty when are 3 japs doing the same thing.

I thought retail WoW was dead? I haven't played since early Cata, but i'm tempted to come back for Legion because i don't care anymore.

>I base my opinion only having done LFR for the entire expansion cause im too shit to even do normal, my opinion is based on the literal worst part of the game

10/13m in a 2 nights a week guild, the raids are fucking great nigger.

Well its a 12 year old game (god i'm old) so I don't know. I bought the original game from Circuit City so I still have the CD.

FO4 was a piece of shit, I barely got 200 hours out of it.

5 million subs at the moment, but its pretty dead at the moment because of the content drought.

2 weeks into legion that number will probably double.

i was prepared for it to suck and thought it would have aged terribly, but i tried it and holy wow its great
puts games these days to shame

Where can I get this from witgout my computer getting raped by viruses?

I had the xbox (the first xbox) Unreal Tournament, but it wasn't even close to be a decent game.

But i never spawnkill yanks with mortar. I just aim for back of the cap not a spawnpoint, with the exception of yanks spawning on their SL.

they remade this?

Ahhh soooo true... think I am close to 4000 hours of gameplay on that one now

Wait... But isnt that starcraft 2? That didnt come out in 98