Ask a guy who hates everything in life exept for fishing anything

Ask a guy who hates everything in life exept for fishing anything.

>picrelated it's me

My penis is small?

Vart fiskar du?

absolutely

En ganska liten sjö högst upp i Dalarna

What's your hourly income from fishing.

Ser jävligt härligt ut. Har du nån att fiska med?

Why do you like fishing so much?

can i fish with you?
the other kids always got to fish with their dad and hated it.
i never had a dad and i want to know what it is like.
i hope you don't mind that i am 37 and live in germany

bump

Hw bout i tel u thet i liek fissh mor tan u

I don't have a hourly income, if I sell fish I get paid the the pound depending on what fish it is.

Why do you close the top button of a dress shirt without wearing a tie, you enormous faggot?

Nån polare ibland, har en stuga där ingen i min släkt vart på 15 år.

I don't know, I fished a lot with my grandfather before he passed away. Basicly the only thing I do besides Sup Forums

I honestly would not mind.

:^)

It was quite cold outside, thought it would be a good idea.

Argh, can't you estimate roughly how much do you make in an hour on an average day?

[:^>

Become a fishing guide. I just got back from cabo san Lucas. I got a 30lb tuna and a 40 lb Amberjack.

Depends on what I am fishing, If i'm fishing pike like in the picture I earn 50kr (6usd) per pound and perhaps something like 20 usd per hour (if I manage to sell all fish)

where do you live mr. dubs?

Dalarna, Sweden.

why do you like fishing so much?

just sitting on a boat doing nothing or what?

Mostly to past time and I also enjoy it, it's calming.

I was going to become a fishing guide but I ended working with fiber cables.

i see, i have gone before but the people were annoying so i didnt like it that much

also cleaning the fish afterwards was a hassle since i dont like eating fish

Not bad. $20/h is a fair income for a hobby-level occupation.
How do you sell your fish? Is there some distributor buying it from you?

No, I mostly sell to old people that live nearby, they don't want to buy fish from stores so they buy a ton from me and then they freeze a lot of it. I usually talk to some before I go fishing so I know what they want and if I'm going to be able to sell it.

I don't have those problems tho, I fish with some friends that can be quite annoying but if I get tierd of them I have them leave the boat and then I pick them up an hour later to see if they improve.

Have you ever tried to make a deal with some store?
Would they give you much worse prices? Or it would involve shit load of bureaucracy?

I tried selling to McDonald's and even sucked the dick of a manager but he said my dick smelt too fishy

Most of the stores need a hell of a lot of papers before they make a dead with a single person and I don't think it would be worth their time.
However if I made a small company it could work.

:)

jag är också hata allt fiskare, och bor i Dalarna fiskar säkert i samma vatten som du user. en fin rejäl bit du fångat

Fuck dude me too. When i fish i forget all my problems.

I was diagnosed with cancer and america is awesome with its shit healthcare system so im broke af and in debt. Really wish i lived in a country that wasnt so backwards.. .

checked.
bästa spinnaren!

känner exakt samma, finner ingenting annat som skänker gläjde

Niklaus Bauer, is that you? Haha

Fan va fint att hitta en individ som mig, fick den i söndags när jag och en kompis var på väg hemåt och bestämde oss för att trolla lite på vägen.

En riktig standard man har så alldeles för många av.

Tur man har fiske

Man kunde ju ha önskat det, han kan ju iallafall leva på att fiska.

Haha, right?

I tell you what though. That's the kind of fisherman one should aspire to be. The sheer knowledge that man has of even just pike fishing, could fill volumes.

I like fishing too, we should have sex

Me too