Just came home from School and walked in on my sister reading a magazine in her underwear...

Just came home from School and walked in on my sister reading a magazine in her underwear. I don't think she heard me come in

What to do

Pic related

slap dat booty

dubs have spoken

All hail the dubs

She obv wants you to fuck her user, what are you waiting for?

I think Op is dead...

OP are you ok?

Went to my room. Shaking a bit while sitting on the bed

Why? Are you gay?

Get a better pic faggot

Bro, just be like "Hey sis/her name, could I ask you something personal?"
Just edge your way into a casual conversation, then talk about how much you trust her, and ask her opinion about your dick, admit you're a bit insecure. Shell feel obligated to help as a good sister.

you could go back for another pic

I fucked my sister by hanging out with her more one on one, being sociable and friendly, and taking an interest in what she does.

You need to do this or else she cant possibly see you as a potential mating partner

>I don't think she heard me come in
Just make sure she doesn't hear you come.

damnnn what the fuck? Your sister has one hell of a bottom half godDayuM nigguh

For the love of all that is good in this world, get a better fucking picture

god fucking DAMN

It’s really hard to not hear someone come in, and she knows exactly what time you get home from school

How big is your dick OP? No homo

This is the most autistic thread I've ever seen

Tip: your sisters don't wanna fuck you and the pic is probably from a photoshoot, dumbasses

If that was my sister I would be in her room right now casually hanging out with her and slowly testing the waters

My sister gave me a blow job before. She used to cuddle with me all the time, and one day she put her head on my lap and i got a boner, and she seemed so content, and was even rubbing her against it a little, and at that point i knew she wanted it

>doesn’t realize how slutty girls can be
>living under a rock

>rubbing her head against it a little

>wut

wut

Just slowly walk to her room, get a better pic and stand there for a while, see what she's doing

True story. I’m just saying from my own experience that i know there can be truth to these stories sometimes

I've literally seen this picture before.
You can trick the fags but not me user
>that bait tho